A silly girl in emergency

We have a son and a "wife"

 

-   Sorry...who are you? Why... – Seo Hyun asked.

-   Ask us after. Please don’t this baby cry. We need eat now. I’m so hungry. – Yun Ho said.

          Seo Hyun picked up the baby. And she looked at his face. A lovely face. She smiled at him.

-   Why does he live with you? What is his name? Who is his mother? – Seo Hyun asked.

-   You talk so much. Let me eat. – Jun Su said and opened his mouth.

-   Name? – Jae Joong stopped and looked at Seo Hyun.

-   Yes. What is his name? – Seo Hyun repeated.

-   Ma...Mason. – Yoo Chun said.

-   Mason? Oh...He is so cute. – Seo Hyun said. Mason is sleeping again when Seo Hyun picked him up. – Who is his father?

-   All of us. – DBSK answered while eating. – And we have to go now. Can you take care of him? – All them looked at Seo Hyun with buddy eyes.

-   What? – Seo Hyun shouted – Why? I have to work and go to school. Why can you think that i will look after this baby for you? I’m so busy.

-   Because he is a cute baby. – Chang Min said.

-   He is a good boy. He just sleeps. – Jun Su said.

-   I think he thinks you are his mother. Because he didn’t cry when you pick him up. – Yoo Chun said.

-   No. No.No. I can’t. I don’t know you who you are. I have to go now. Hope you enjoy these food. And nice to meet you. – Seo Hyun said and and put Mason into his cradle. Then she ran to the door. But She couldn’t open it because someone locked it. – Ya...open it...please...i have to go. You are kidnappers. Let me be out. Please... – Seo Hyun shouted. She tried to shout louldly and hope someone help her escape this house.

-   She really doesn’t know who we are? – Yun Ho asked 4 people left. – Is she a alien?

            Jae Joong went to the door. He smiled when he saw Seo Hyun tried to pull the door.

-   You can’t open it. We locked it. Don’t try to open it. We need your help. So we will pay salary. Ok? And you really don’t know me? – Jae Joong asked.

-   No. No...i have to go to school. Please...let me go... – But the bell rang made Seo Hyun starled.

-   Let me see who that. – Jae Joong looked at screen. – Yaaaaa....Yun Ho...manager hyung comes....ya...

-   What? – Four people left shouted. Then Yoo Chun pulled Seo Hyun into a room. Jun Su picked up Mason went  to after her. Chang Min brought cradel for baby. Yun Ho run to Jae Joong.

-   Ok. – Yun Ho gave a signal. – Jae Joong. Open. – Then Jae Joong opened the door.

-   Hiiiii....hyung....

-   Hello...hyung...

-   Where are Chun, Su and Min? – Manager asked.

-   Ah...Oh...ah...they..they... – Yun Ho couldn’t say anything...

-   Hyung....we are. We are change our clothes. And done. – Chun, Su, Min appear.

-   Oh...right...

-   Three of you are in a room? – He suspected. – And you? – Luckly, then he looked at Yun Ho and Jae Joong. – Don’t you change your clothes?

-   Ah...yes. I’m now. – Jae Joong said and pulled Yun Ho into the room in which Seo Hyun was.

 

====================

 

                   In the room:

-   Sorry...we aren’t bad person. We are DBSK. Now, We have to go now. Please take of this baby. – Yun Ho said while He and Jae Joong find something to wear. Then they put off their clothes. They forgot Seo Hyun is here.

-   Ya...What....are...you...doing? – Seo Hyun asked with her wide eyes.

-   Oh...sorry. Can you close your eyes? – Jae Joong said politely.

-   Done. Please take care of him. And thanks. – Yun Ho said then he winked his eyes.

-   Oh. It’s useless with me. You know? – Seo Hyun whispered.

====================

     

-   Ok. We can go now. Let’s go. – Manager hyung ordered.

-   Hyung...is she ok? That baby? – Yoo Chun asked.

-   What can we do now? I hope it’s not bad. – Yun Ho said and sighed. – She can’t go, i locked the door.

-   What? You locked the door? – Jun Su shouted. – We are so bad. Yes. In fact.

-   I think that it’s punishment for her because she doesn’t kwow who we are. – Yun said.

           Then, all of them sighed and wondered: “ Is she an alien? How can she doesn’t know who we are?”

 

Next chapter: " Being a mother a day"

This chapter: I think it's so short and not interesting. And is it still confusing? thanks you. Hope you enjoy it!