We are fathers now

We have a son and a "wife"


             -    AAAHHHHHHHH....Yun...Yun Ho...Yoo...Chun...Jun...Jun... – Jae Joong shouts so loudly.

          -   What? Jae? Are you Ok? – Chun runs to him, then he stands like a statue and ...he sees...

          -   Chang....Chang....Minnnnnnn....Junnnn.... – But this time, Jae Joong didn’t let him shout.

          -   Shhhh...Yoo Chun...let this baby sleep. – Yoo Chun is shock. Then, Yun Ho, Jun Su and Chang Min run to them.

          -   What is this? – They asked.

          -   You don’t see? A BABY...

          -   What? Is this really baby? – They are shock.

          -   Shhhh...let him sleep. Yeahh...this is a boy. – Jae Joong said with soft voice.

          -   Ok...ok....Come in. He will be cold. – All of them come in their house with a baby.

          -   Why is he here? – Jun Su asked when all of them are sitting in front of cradle in living room. Five people stare it.

          -   I don’t know. I went out and saw him in front of our door. – And he is sleeping.

          -   He is a handsome boy. – Yoo Chun said happyly and touch his forefinger baby’ cheek.

          -   Yaaa....Chun hyung...let him sleep... – Chang Min said and smile with sleeping baby – a stupid smile.

          -   So lovely. I want to kiss him.

          -    Ya...Jun Su...you are crazy.

          -    But...let him be out...boys....we can’t take of him. We are idol now, we can’t. – Yun Ho reminds.

          -    What? Yun Ho? Let him be out? – Jae Jong said – You are crazy? It’s so cold now. And he will be sick.

          -    And he is a nice boy. He hasn’t cried. He is just sleep. – Yoo Chun add.

          -    Hyungggggg – Jun Su and Chang Min beg.

          -    Sure...but...but... – Yun Ho looks at bubby faces – Ok.

          -    Yeah....You are a great leader. – They shout.

          -    Shhhh...he is sleeping.

          -   Ok...ok....but ....what can we do now? He will hungry?

          -   He will cry? Who soothe him?

          -   And....He WILL DO SOMETHING?....

 

     All of them are worried. This is the first time they have been near a baby. They are’t fathers...what will they do to take care of a baby? They are thinking seriously. And

          -   I don’t know. We need eat something. I’m hungry. – Chang Min said. And all of them agree.

          -   Eat something. I will call and they will bring food to here.

 

=======================

         -    Yahhhh....SEO JOO HYUN? Where are you now? Help me. We are so busy. So DON’T ASLEEP. Seo Hyun startled.

         -    Oh...i’m so s...or...ry...

         -    Yahooo....don’t say any more. Bring this food to this address. Hurry up pleaseeeee.

         -     I see. – Then Seo Hyun run to her old bicycle. She is so tired. She is a poor girl and lives in a old house alone. She works so hard eveyday: a tutoring, a scullion, a postman....and she is a student too. So she is always weary. But she can take care of by herself. So...she still lives till now.

=======================

        

              At DBSK’s dorm:

 

-  Hyung....he is crying. I’m so scare....a crying baby makes me crazy....yaa....shut up noww.....please.....

-  My baby...don’t cry...don’t cry...yahhh...my baby...don’t cry please....yahhh ... If you cry...you...you are not a boy...

-  How can he understand, Jae? – Yun Ho smiles him.

-  Ya....don’t smile. Jun Su made me crazy. This baby made me crazy and you make me crazy too. I hate you. Jung Yun Ho... – Jae Joong shouted angryly.

-  Ok...i’m sorry. I hope there is a girl because we have schedule now....oh..please... – Yun Ho prays. And...

-  Sorry...someone at home? I bring food.

-  What? Ya.....i prayed...and now...it’s true...ok...thank you....oh my god... – Yun Ho said happily.

         While Yun Ho is happy in living room, Jun Su and Chang Min run to the door. Yoo Chun runs to, too.

-  Thank you so much. – Jun Su opens the door, hold the bag and close the door.

-  He is so bad. – Seo Hyun is thiking. But suddenly, a hand hold her hand and pull her into house. Seo Hyun is so scare and she holds the door, and want to run. But a nice voice rang.

-  We don’t kill you. Please...help us... – A handsome boy said. 

 

Please commend and hope you enjoy it!