Chapter 3

Fate, please stop playing with us!

It's been 3 weeks since GD's OOAK final Concert. All the supports and critics from fans are keep coming to YG entertainment, what else if not about the leaders issue. Some of fans accept their relationship, they even create an official skydragon website. While the other half still can't accept it. Some of them insist that they will never ever support them, they badmouthed Chae, even sending her harsh letter. This issue gives headache to Chae. Before, she never really bother about haters, but this time is different. It's about her future and her oppa, she hopes everyone can support her. Well, it's the consequence to date a big star.

Nowadays, Chae prefers to lock her self in the room, she seldom talks, even never use her aegyo anymore. Usually, she's the one who always cheer her members up every morning, persuade them to go practice, go shopping with them and Harin, or date with her Jingyo oppa. Her latest behavior makes 2NE1 and Jiyong worried about her. Many times they tried to cheer her, but it was failed. Jiyong even ask Teddy, her favorite oppa to talk with her. It seems useless too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One day, Chae can't take it anymore, the harsh comment keeps coming through her SNS. Although she barely update her SNS, but she still curious too. Her tears burst out, and she cries hysterically. Dara shocks when she heard a strange voice come through Chae's room. It because she never see Chae's crying before. She knows her partner is a strong hearted woman. Dara panics and she calls Jiyong. 

"Yoboseyo noona..."

"Jiyong ah, faster come to my house. Chae is starting act strangely. She cried! For pete's sake. It's the first time I heard her cry! I knocked her door but she didn't want to open it!"

Jiyong panics and he finds his car key immediately.

"Arasso noona, I'll go there now. Please help me to calm her down. Call the girls immediately, and if there's no sound from her room, please break her door. Just in case she loses her mind."

"Arasso, please go faster, neh?"

Dara hungs up the call and faster call Bommie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DARA's POV

 

Aigoo, what happen with my pudong. I can understand her feeling now, it must be hurt so much to see those kind of comment. Last time I often received critics. They even called me as the beauty without the skill. I felt my existence just gave burden to other members, I thought their comment was right, I have no skill like the other members have, what all I have only this face. During that time, Chae was my trully hero, and I know she will always be. Instead of comforting me like what other people did, she just pretented like nothing happened. I thought she didn't care about me, but it was wrong. During our practice time, she kept point out my faults, my dance was messed up and it was getting worst because I couldn't reach high note during recording our new song. She asked me to stay back with her till midnight to continue the practice. I was extremely tired back then,unconsciously my tears were started to flow. I wondered why Chae did this to me, I thought maybe I have embarassed girls so much. But Chae suddenly came to me, and she hugged me.

"Mianne unnie, I did this to make u stronger. It's mainly not only for the sake of 2NE1, but I want to show them that you are fully talented. You can dance so well! Don't believe me? Let's check the video!" Without my knowing, she recorded my dance practice. I watched it and I didn't believe, the girl who danced was me. My dance move was so agile and energetic. I didn't do any mistakes!

"You are so skillfull Ssantoki unnie,and who said you don't have singing abilities. You even can reach high note now! It just you don't have enough confidence on your mind. You always think that you are always left behind us. Now you know it's wrong right? Even me and girls also did mistakes! "

I realised, Chae didn't torture me at all. Instead of comforting me, she just raised my confidence. She even sacrificed herself to stay with me to find my real skill. I felt so touched, I cried even louder and hug her.

"Ahh, one more thing. Please stop blaming your beauty unnie. You are really pretty, not only your face, but your heart. You have inner beauty too unnie, you are friendly, funny, and bubbly. I never get bored when I'm with you. By the way, I have something for you today!" She took something from her bag, and she gave me a cute rabbit plush toy.

"That's the present for your hardwork today! It's Tam-Tam. I did it by my own, so please take care of it unnie. Whenever you feel lonely, just bring along Tam-Tam with you, neh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't know what to say. My tears were flowing again, but it's the sign of happiness. 

"Gomawo, wifey-ah. You are really my best friend, wife, and sister. Perfect leader! Don't worry, I will take care of Tam-Tam so well! I wonder, if Bommie was the one who become the leader, for sure she would cheer me up by giving me a lot of food!"

We laughed together, and we prepared to go back to our dorm. It was unforgetable memory. That was the moment that makes me getting closer with her. I don't know why I feel so comfortable and confidence whenever with her. Since then, I become stronger and seldom cry. She has changed my life. It such heartbreaking to see her depressed like this. She's the strongest girl I know. Ottokhae Chae-ah, what should I do for you? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Dara heard someone knock the door. She hopes it's Jiyong. Unfortunately, it's Bom along with Minzy. Dara knows, only Jiyong who can cheer Chae up now. But she feels better when the girls come, in case there's something happen with Chae, at least there are some people can help her out.

"What happen Dara-ah? You looks so tired and panics!" Said Bom, she sounds panick too.

"Unnie, wae? Is someone's crying here? Who's crying?" The maknae also never expect it would be Chae is the one who crying. She never see her cry even once before. 

"That's Chaelin, girls. Ottokhae? It's the first time she behaves like this!"

"Mwo????" Bom and Minzy are shocked at the same time. "Chae's crying? Have you called Jiyong? Omo, we have to go see her now!" Bommie started to realise the situation.

"Already called him, he asked us to break her door in case she do something stupid."

"Ani, she won't do that kind of thing. Even she's like this, she will think longer. You know she's leader with full responsible. What I scared is as if her body can't endure it. She hasn't eat properly these few days, and crying like that will drain her energy!" The maknae says up.

"Maknae's right, Dara. She won't do that. Let's find her and persuade her  to go out from her room. I hope she will share her burden with us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not for a long time, Jiyong reaches her dorm. Not forget, he bring along Chae's favorite items. Rilakkuma and Strawberry Cheese Cake. He'll do anything for his princess. Although he knows those stuffs won't help him so much this time.

He knocks the door and hopes the girl faster open the door. He worries Chae will lose her mind. 

Finally Minzy opens the door for him, "Oppa,thank God finally you come!" Then she let him in .

Without any hesitation, he straight goes to Chae's room. He knocks the door softly.

"Hunchae-ah, open the door please. It's me."

There's no answer from Chae's room. He and girls are getting tensed. He knocks again.

"Chae, open the door. I'm missing you. I even bring your new edition of Rilakkuma and your favorite dessert. Open the door neh?"

Chae is still not answering, but he heard she sobs inside there.

"Chae, I know how you feel right now. I have felt it even twice. Do you remember those scandals I have been through? I received a lot of harsh comment, some people even ask me to leave Big Bang. They said I'm the worst leader ever. You still remember it? I know you do, because you are the one who rise me up. So now please, let me by your side this time. We have promised to each other right? We'll shared happiness and sorrow together?"

"You have to know all of us always beside you Chaelin-ah, please stop make us worry. We are team! Ani, more than that, we are sisters. Don't you think sisters will share everything together? You have to know all people are supporting you, Chae! You aren't alone. So now, please get out from your room." Dara bursts out, she can't take it anymore.

"Dara's right, Baby Rin. We are sisters. Come out,neh?" The oldest unnie said.

"Unnie, if you don't get out from your room, we'll take it you don't care about us anymore." Maknae said the point out. She knows how to handle her leader well. They are both have similar characteristic. They are strong and like to say everything straight to the point.

Chaelin open the doors slowly. The members and Jiyong were so surprised when they see her condition. Her eyes are swollen, she looks so pale and fragile. It's clearly different with how she looks normally, Chaelin or CL. This girl is not Chaelin who even without make up, she's still having the bright eyes, and keep use her aegyo to people around her. Nor CL, the fierce baddest female. 

"Mianne, oppa, girls...." Chaelin sounds so weak.

Not long after that, she feels so dizzy and she's fainting. Luckily, Jiyong hold her hand and waist, so she doesn't fall to the floor.

The last person she had seen before she closed her eyes was her Jingyo oppa. 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yorobeun, sorry for not updating for quite some times! >,<

I heard these days Blackjacks are arguing by themselves about skydragon, daragon, and how CL's get more attention lately. 

It makes me so sad, that's why I decided to put Chaera's short story here. I dissapointed why blackjack have to fight each other and bashing my queen T-T

 

Btw, thank you for reading and subsribing my story. Once again, I hope you can bear my lateness :)

Don't forget to leave some comment please ^^