Chapter 1

Fate, please stop playing with us!

 Well, who doesn't know Lee Chaelin? A girl who's called as CL on the stage, the leader of 2NE1.  She's a perfection. She has the natural beauty, perfect bodyline, and the great sense of fashion! Everywhere she goes, she always bring along the strong charismatic aura with her. CL even often leave a deep impression towards her senior artists such as Lee Hyori, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Sung Hwan, etc. Going a bit further, her charm also has successfully lead her to be the second Korean artist who has the widest connection to Hollywood entertainment industry.

In YG Family, people treat her like a princess, especially her sajangnim. Life even becomes so perfect for CL, when her favorite oppa asked her to be his girlfriend. He's not just a sunbae for her. In her eyes, he's her brother, bestfriend, and love of her life. If there's a princess, then there's should be a prince too. FYI, CL's boyfriend is the infamous Gdragon, the leader of Bigbang and YG's one of the main producer. Although they have different style of leadership, they never fail to guide their members to the top of the world. Thus, for Yang Hyun Suk, GD and CL are the precious and expensive gems in YG Family. 

 

"Jo...Jogiyo, author-ssi. I think you have gone too far in describing me! I'm not as perfect as you have described though."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL POV

My name is Chaelin, but maybe most of you know me as CL. The fierce and the baddest female Seoul city ever had. But don't get it wrong, Chaelin and CL is a different people for me. It seems I have a double personality, right? The real me is totally the opposite of CL. I like to cook, I like to read some genres of book, I even like to spend my free time to draw something! I also often use my aegyo in front of my members and friends. When I become CL, I will turn into a cold, fierce, and bold leader. 

I don't feel that I'm pretty. Ssandara unnie is the one who I think has a total beauty. She has a baby and the goddess face. If I were a boy, I definitely will fall in love with her! I admit, sometimes I really envy her. Who doesn't want to have a perfect beauty? I don't know how sajangnim discovered my feeling. One day he came and offer me to do plastic surgery. But thank God, I rejected it. Eventhough I'm not as pretty as unnie, but I love how the way I am. My face is God's gift for me which I should never change it with those knifes. I love Lee Chaelin.

My love story with Jingyo oppa was like a drama. He was my sunbae and my mentor. I spent most of my time with him, for years. It felt so comfortable when I was with him. I don't need to pretend like somebody else in front of him. Everything seems so peaceful, till I found something strange with me. I was getting jealous when I heard Dara unnie mentioned that Jingyo oppa was her ideal type of guy.

I thought Dara unnie was really in love with him. I saw both of them got closer day by day. My heart was sinking. I didn't know why it's so hurt to see them walk together. Finally I realised, I'm in love with him. Because of scared to get more hurt, I decided to create a wall between me and them. I avoid them for months. 

One day, I told YG to change my mentor to Youngbae oppa. YG was so confused, but he agreed. After Jingyo oppa heard about my request, he was damn pissed off and angry to me. He kept ask me what he did wrong. I answered him, nothing. My tears was dripping without I even realised. Suddenly he hugged me and told me he's fall in love with me. "I don't know about your feeling to me, Chae-ah. But I feel so hurt when you avoid me without me knowing the reason. I love you, Hunchae. I won't force you to be my girlfriend. But please, can you at least consider about it? And please cancel your request to sajangnim. I feel so suffer when you aren't next to me!" That's what he said to me, I still remember it clearly.  I think it was the happiest time of my life.

It was my own misunderstanding about him and Dara unnie. He was getting closer with unnie because he wanted to know more about me. On the other side, Dara unnie was in relationship with Lee Joon during that time. In order to cover it, she told  the social media that Jiyong oppa was her ideal type of guy. She thought social media wouldn't create a gossip within a 'family'. 

Few weeks after he confessed to me, I decided to accept him as my boyfriend. I didn't want to lose the chance. I love him so much. However, it's been 3 years since that time. He's such a childish, possessive, but also cute boyfriend. Sometimes we might argue, but we always manage to solve it quickly. 

Today, finally we can go for date, well...it's dinner for specifically. I don't know why today he's so eager to ask me for dinner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 p.m 

An elegant lamborghini arrived in front of 2NE1's apartment. A man with his favorite red givenchy blazer shows up from the car and then he opens the other door for his queen. Such a gentleman :)

"Waiting for long time, Hunchae-ah?"

"Ani oppa, you are on time. By the way, where are we going for dinner? Why did you ask me to wear a dress? Are we going to the new opening fine dining restaurant near JYP's headquarter? Jay oppa told me the food was so delicious!"

"Aigoo Chaelin, why you asked so much? You'll know later, K? Be patient" Jiyong smirks. 

"Arassoooo....Ck, so stingy oppa!" CL mumbles. 

 

After 20 minutes...

"Hunchae-ah, wake up. We have reached our destination."

"Hmmm...nehh oppa. Where is it?" Says CL while rubbing her eyes carefully, scared will ruin her eyeliner. "Namsan Tower???????" 

*Inside Namsan Tower

 

"Neeh, Kaja! I have booked a place for us"

"Wow, you are such a romantic boyfriend, oppa!"

"Now only you realise? You should proud to have a boyfriend like me, Hunchae!"

CL slap Jiyong's arm softly while laugh after hearing her boyfriend's narcism. 

 

In the restaurant, while having their dinner...

Suddenly Jiyong feel so nerveous. He's non stop sweating now.

Scared his Hunchae will suspect something, he decides to take excuse to go to toilet. 

"Ottokhe, ottokhe... How if she doesn't accept it?"

"Positive minded Jiyong....Positive!! Breathe in...Breathe out..."

"Aiiisssshhhh, why I become so nervous!!"

Jiyong mumbles and talks to himself through the mirror. 

It takes about 10 minutes for Jiyong to solve his nerves. 

"Aishh, I even feel more nervous rather than doing solo performance in Bigbang concerts!" Jiyong thought. 

With half of his self confidence (because he's very nervous now), he's walking to Chaelin and bringing a small white box.

When he reaches the CL seats, he bends his knee in front of her and open the white box.

CL is so surprised, she has no idea what's going on there. "What is this, oppa?" She asks.

"Lee Chaelin, we have been together for more than 3 years. We have shared all the happiness and difficuties together. I can't imagine how will my life be if you are not here,beside me. It's you who always support me, it's you who always brighten up my day. And now I would like to ask your permission to change your name officially to KWON CHAELIN. I know I'm not a perfect boyfriend, but I can promise you I will try harder to be a man who deserves to be your husband. Would you give me an honor to marry you?" 

"....................................................."

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there readers, thank you for viewing my 1st story. Hope you guys like it. I don't think this story will be a one-shot story. There will be more complicated situations and characters for the next chapters. Please bear with me >,<'

By the way, thank you so much for subscribing my story! Please do not hesitate to leave some comments :) You also can give me some advise on how you want me to end this story. Which one do you want? Skydragon? Chaehyuk? or Sunsky? ^^