Chapter 2

Fate, please stop playing with us!

"Opp...oppaa...? Are you sure about this? I'm just Lee Chaelin, not CL. I don't have a strong charisma as CL, I don't have pretty face as Dara unnie. In fact, I even not worth to be your girlfriend."

"Stop saying that Chae, I love you and I always will. I love you as Chaelin, not CL. It's Kwon Ji Yong who love you, not Gdragon. The real us! Besides, CL is a girl version of GD. Don't you think God has taken my ribs to create you, the female version of me? He has let us meet each other. Just accept the fate, Chae."

"Aigoo, you are being too cheesy oppa. Anyway, that's not even related!"

"Tsk... Just trust me, marrying you has been my wish since our relationship began, Hunchae. You may not realise, my feeling to you has started even before 2NE1's debut. But I understand, your feeling to me was not more than an oppa and dongsaeng relationship. I only had enough courage to confess this feeling towards you after you showed your affection to me, especially when I was facing those stupid scandals. You never fail to cheer me up, you always beside me and give me strength, I can imagine how messed up I would be if you weren't beside me. You are a great woman, Chae."

 

 

"But we're still young oppa! Then how about the pers, fans, our members, and YG? Do you think they will accept this?"

"Why not? I think our members will absolutely agree since they are the one who helped me to chase you. For YG, I'm 100% sure he won't oppose this. We are his jewels right? You are even his princess. Don't you think prince should marry his princess?" GD smirks.

"Then how about fans? For Pete's sake oppa, you have a lot of pairing! Don't forget about DARAGON, GBOM, JIKO, and others."

"Ssst... why you have to worry so much. If they are my real fans, for sure they will understand and accept us. Besides, don't forget about SKYDRAGON too ^^, you have no idea how happy I was when I discovered this skydragon pairing. Ok, If you still worry about this, maybe we can consider about engagement first. I will introduce you as my fiancee. After all Bigbang and 2NE1' activities are done, we only talk about our wedding. By the time, we can give our fans time to accept us. Neh?"

"But...."

"No more but Hunchae, if you are going to ask about your parents, for your information I already proposed you last week and they fully support me. Even Harin also asked me whether she could be your bride's maid. Now please answer me. Will you marry me?"

"......................................"

 

"Lee Chaelin...................."

 

"Yes, oppa. I will!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week later.........

 

Chae is so nervous, today the infamous Gdragon will hold his final OOAK Concert in Seoul, which means it will be the day for her beloved oppa to announce their engagement. Her mind is so blank now, she imagines how the fans will react about it. She might be known as the baddest female, a fearless leader of 2NE1. But for relationship matters, she's just a Lee Chaelin. An ordinary girl who has a superstar boyfriend. 

"CL-ssi, your stage is coming on 40 mins! Please be prepared!" 

She's startled, and she realises that she's there for performing "The Leaders". She shooks her head to forget her thoughts and then quickly goes to the changing room. 

 

The Leaders performance

 

The atmosphere is getting 'high' when CL enters the stage. Some of fans are starting to shout her name, some of them even scream 'skydragon' and also 'the leaders'. 

Gdragon whispers to her during the intro music, "Are you ready, the baddest female?"

"Of course Gdragon!" Chaelin has turned to CL now. She's going to enjoy the stage. 

"Whassap...whassap...whassap....whassap...whassap....!"

Gdragon can't keep his eyes far from his queen, he even can't control himself as he almost kissed her.

 

Skydragon shippers are getting excited, they are keep screaming "Skydragon is real!!!"

The leaders are hugging each other, they can't cover their happiness when they perform this song together. It feels like they can conquer the world together. 

The song is going to end, suddenly CL whisper to GD, "Are you still going to announce it?"

GD smirks, knowing his lady is still worrying about that. He nods.

"ONE.....!" 

The leaders song has ended.

CL was just going to backstage, but GD suddenly hold her hand, "Dont leave yet, baby."

The atmosphere becomes tense when the audience see GD is holding CL's hand and walk back to the front stage. 

"My dear V.I.Ps, today I have something important to be announced. I hope you guys won't have a heart attack."

GD smiles while still holding CL's hand and continues his speech, "Previously, this lady was only my favorite dongsaeng....as time goes by, her position changes to be the love of my life. And today, I will introduce her as my fiancee, my wife to be. I know some of you may can't accept this now. But we really hope you guys will bless us, cause your love and support will be very precious for us."

The audience are getting uncontrollable. Some of them are crying, some of them become so happy, and of course there are fans who angry. But at the end they are screaming "the leaders" as the sign of their support for this couple.

CL cries, she never imagine his fans will accept her, although she knows some of them are still dissapointed. She scared this issue will impact his career. She wants to protect his boyfriend. 

 ***picts dont belong to me***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side...

 

"Damn you Gdragon! How could u!!!" 

Out of the leaders' sight, someone is watching them hugging on the stage...desperately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's that desperate person?? 

 

Sorry for short update guys! I'm so busy now. I couldn't think properly while writing this story. Sorry for the messed up grammars too! Hope you guys can forgive me :( 

Not forget I would like to say thank you for subscribing this story! Have a nice SD day peeps ^^