To Seduce Is The Maknae's Game Part 2

To Seduce Is The Maknae's Game

Hey guys! It's fishie! Anyways.... uhhh, I think part 2 will be good. :D


Sungjong awoke and stretched, until he realized he was being hugged by something or... someone. Turning over, he found himself in the strong arms of Hoya. He felt protected and safe in his hyung's arms... but it felt weird to him since they weren't dating or anything like that. He lifted his hand and lightly traced his hyung's face... Very handsome, Sungjong thought.

Looking up to the top bunk, Sungjong found Sungyeol still sleeping. If he played his cards right, he could get out of the bed without waking anyone up.

The maknae unlatched Hoya's arm and carefully set it back down on the pillow. He carefully crept out of bed and walked towards the door. After grabbing his towel and a change of clothes, he headed to the bathroom. He was surprised to see Sunggyu and Dongwoo already awake, since it still seemed early, but that was just his guess.

"Uhh, hey hyungs.... what time is it?" Sungjong asked interrupting their conversation.

"It's 9 in the morning, but we don't have any schedules today, so you're lucky." Sunggyu patted Sungjong's head, ruffling his hair in the process, causing Sungjong to shake his head away.

"Yaah, hyung. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm grown up." Sungjong pouted, while Dongwoo chuckled.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a long shower, don't bother me..." Sungjong huffed and walked away, leaving Dongwoo and Sunggyu to continue their conversation.

"Is he gone?" Sunggyu asked. Dongwoo waited until he heard the bathroom door close and the shower turn on, and gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah.... so you were saying?" Dongwoo nudged Sunggyu, asking him to continue.

"I say we team up.... you know. As the two oldest, we should get dibs on the maknae. You know?" Dongwoo shrugged. Sunggyu punched him hard on the arm. Gripping it in pain, he glared at the leader.

"What was that for?!" Sunggyu laughed. "Just say yes that you'll help me and I'll help you."

"Fine, fine, I'll help. Just don't punch me, I'm delicate...." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

-

What the two oldest didn't know was that a certain handsome face of Infinite was listening in on their plan. L clenched his fists. Sungyeol and Woohyun tapped his shoulder.

"Yah, the face of Infinite shouldn't be making those faces, you'll get ugly." L clamped both his hands over their mouths and dragged them into a bedroom.

"Yah, gross! L germs!" Woohyun spat. Sungyeol shrugged.

"Shut up... anyways. I overheard Dongwoo and Sunggyu hyung saying that they're teaming up to get Sungjong. In that case, I think us 3 should team up as well." L spoke.

"Ahhh, good idea, good idea! Wait, what about Hoya?" Sungyeol questioned.

"Well, he's already a favorite of Sungjong's, besides Sunggyu, and we don't want him!" Woohyun smacked Sungyeol's head. He clutched it. "Owwwww, hyung, that hurt! But guess what I saw last night!"

"What Sungyeol?" L was getting impatient with his hyung.

"Hoya and Sungjong were sleeping in the same bed!" Sungyeol shouted.

Woohyun and L looked at each other and shrugged. Sungyeol facepalmed and waited for their reaction.

Woohyun gasped, "My maknae has been tainted?!"

L rolled his eyes, "Aigoo.... whatever."

"Aigooooo, you guys . They just slept in the same bed, since Sungjong wouldn't let go of Hoya last night." Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo blinked at Sungyeol, his expression indifferent.

"Aish. So what's the plan?" Myungsoo asked, rolling his eyes, ready for whatever crazy plan Sungyeol had in mind.

"We seduce him. Simple as that." Sungyeol answered with confidence showing.

"Oh, that's easy. Should I go shirtless now?" Woohyun wondered to himself. Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked at each other, then back at Woohyun.

"Ummm, if you want to. As I was saying, seduce Sungjong. Myungsoo just needs to get touchy-feely. Woohyun can go shirtless around him.... and I can um just do whatever?" Sungyeol said before walking to his room. "Good luck, guys, have fun."

Sungjong finished his shower and came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. "What did Sungyeol say about good luck and have fun?"

"Umm, we were... going to an arcade. Right, hyung? Your treat." Myungsoo said behind a smirk, earning a glare from Woohyun.

"Yeah. Arcade, and afterwards Myungsoo was going to buy dinner for the winner. Want to come with us?" Woohyun smirked back at Myungsoo who's face was slightly looking a lttle more angrier.

"Oh, sure. That sounds fun, just lemme put some clothes on first." Sungjong said and headed for his room.

-

Inside their room, Hoya was awake and playing on his iPad.

"Hey hyung. Don't mind me, just putting on some clothes." Sungjong said as he rummaged through his wardrobe. He tossed aside a few clothes onto the floor, his choice for today.

"Ehh, where are you going?" Hoya questioned, eyes never leaving his iPad, until Sungjong finishes changing.

"With Myungsoo and Woohyun. To an arcade." Sungjong answered as he put on his clothes, not caring if Hoya saw anything or not.

"Oh... ehhh, have fun." Sungjong thought Hoya was too busy on his iPad, but Hoya was actually just pressing random icons. Hoya wanted to be with Sungjong, too, but he didn't want to risk anything right now. He was contemplating whether or not to join them, but he decided against it.

"Thanks, you have fun today, too, Hoya." Sungjong waved and left. Hoya looked up and eyes widened. He caught a glimpse of Sungjong's clothing for today and cursed himself for the thoughts that came after.

-

"Okay, hyungs. I'm ready." Woohyun and Myungsoo turned their heads and watched agape as Sungjong bounced into the room.

His choice of clothing? A gray shirt, which hung loosely upon his shoulders. Black skinnies with ripped holes. His clothes definitely accentuated his assets.

Woohyun and Myungsoo had their mouths opened, jaws dropped, eyes wide and oogled at the sight in front of them.

"Umm..... guys. Yoohoo...." Sungjong poked his hyungs and waved his hands in front of them to snap them out of their revere.

Myungsoo faked a cough and Woohyun turned the other way.

"Oh... uhhh, right. Let's go." Myungsoo said, leaving with the other two members, after locking the door.

Since they didn't have a liscense or a car, they had to walk. The walk was filled with chatter between the trio of friends.

"Oh look! We're here!" Sungjong pointed and ran off to a random arcade game.

Myungsoo and Woohyun looked at each other. Woohyun waggled his eyebrows suggestively to which Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"You guys are missing out on the fun!" Sungjong called from one of the shooting games. Woohyun grinned and joined Sungjong. Myungsoo sighed and walked over to watch them play.

The trio played many games, until late into the afternoon.

"Hey, we should eat dinner now." Woohyun said, looking at his watch.

"L-hyung's paying, right?" Sungjong laughed at his hyung when he deadpanned. Although.... he always looks like that... Most of the time.

"Oh yeah! L-sama IS paying, bahahah! I completely forgot." Woohyun smirked at the younger.

"Yeah.... I'll pay.... let's just go eat noodles or something." Myungsoo said and pointed at the nearest noodle shop.

Woohyun ordered the most expensive ramen on the menu, while Sungjong ordered the cheapest.

"Ehhh, why can't you be like Sungjong, Woohyun!" Myungsoo pouted at his now emptied wallet.

"You offered, L." Woohyun grinned when he saw Myungsoo kept quiet.

The rest of the conversation was rather awkward since no one talked much. Sure, they were eating, but they could've still talked. Sungjong finished first and stood up, leaving some cash on the table.

"Sungjong, where are you going?" Woohyun asked, confused.

"I ruined your date together, didn't I?" Sungjong bowed and held an apologetic smile upon his face. Myungsoo couldn't believe his ears. A date? With Woohyun, nonetheless.

"W-what. No, Sungjong." Woohyun tried to speak, but it just came out in stutters. The maknae shook his head and smiled.

"You guys didn't have to take me, I would've be fine at home, you know. Anyways, you guys can finish the rest of your date. Dongwoo hyung's picking me up." Sungjong bid his goodbye and left the restaurant.

Woohyun threw Myungsoo a glare, "This is all YOUR fault. Hmph."

"Mine? Please. You'd be lucky to date me. I'm Kim in' Myungsoo." Myungsoo smirked.

"Shut up." Woohyun sighed.

-

"Aww, poor Sungjong." Dongwoo patted the younger one's head.

"Ehhh, it's all right. I figured they were going on a date in the first place.... Sungyeol said something about.... 'have fun'. I guess he was talking about them having fun on their date." Sungjong pouted and leaned closer towards Dongwoo.

The rapper really felt bad for Sungjong, somewhat. He knew Myungsoo and Woohyun weren't really dating. At least, he has a better chance of dating Sungjong.

"I guess.... my choice is getting clear....." Sungjong whispered, but Dongwoo heard him.

'A choice for what...?', Dongwoo thought to himself as he and Sungjong reached home.


I finished everyone! I finally updated! Yaaaaaay~