To Seduce Is The Maknae's Game Part 3

To Seduce Is The Maknae's Game

Sungjong

I've wittled down my choices for which Hyungs I'd have to choose between. So far... Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Hoya hyungs are at the top. Sungyeol hyung's in the middle, and then L and Woohyun hyung are at the end. Considering, I probably ruined their date.... but yeah.

I've pretty much known about all of my hyungs' attraction towards me. It wasn't that hard to figure out, when you're in a room with more than 4 people, you can usually feel someone staring at you.... On more than one occasion, I've caught them looking at me, but I played it cool and pretended like I didn't know anything.

Am I a bad person? Meeeh, oh well. They'll get over it... I guess it's time to feign innocence again.

Infinite

"Sungjong, are you finished with the bathroom? I reeeeeeally gotta go!" Sungyeol banged on the door. Sungjong felt a blur rush past him and push him out of the way.

"Sorry, Sungjong! I really gotta g-" The door closed before Sungjong could hear the rest of the sentence.

"Ehh, what was that all about?" Sunggyu asked when he saw Sungyeol running into the bathroom.

Sungjong only shrugged and sat down on the floor of the living room, "I dunno, probably drank too much."

Sunggyu only nodded in understanding, "So what're you doing right now?"

"I was about to take a nap, I guess. I don't really have anything going on." Sungjong shrugged.

"A nap sounds good right about now... so I'm just going to head to my room. If you need anything, wake me up." Sunggyu smiled and walked back to his own room to take a nap.

Sungyeol came out of the bathroom, "Ahhhh, that felt so much better. Remind me not to drink so much iced tea."

Sungjong nodded and laid down on the floor with his head on the pillow. His eyes were slowly closing. He felt someone poking his cheeks, which just made him irritated and more awake.

"Uhh..... yes, hyung?" Sungjong, sitting upright and looked at Sungyeol.

"I'm bored, entertain me." Sungyeol said, standing up. He grabbed Sungjong's hand and heaved him up as well.

"What do you want me to do about it, hyung? I was about to take a nap!" Sungjong's pout made Sungyeol smile wider.

"I'm sure we can think of something.... Truth or dare?" Sungjong had an uneasy look on his face at Sungyeol's suggestion, but agreed nonetheless.

"Okay.... I guess we can play." Sungyeol smiled and ran to the kitchen to find an empty bottle. Luckily, there was one from earlier this morning and no one had thrown it out, yet.

"You can spin first, Sungjong."

"Uhh.... what if it lands on me?" Sungyeol's face froze. He didn't think that through.

"Ummm, then you'll have to pick truth and dare and I'll give you something, yeah?" Sungyeol suggested. The maknae shrugged and spun the bottle, until stopping on Sungyeol. Sungjong's eyes shown with mischief.

"Yes! Okay, choose! Truth or dare!" Sungyeol was feeling wreckless today.

"Dare me." Sungyeol grinned, ready to take on whatever dare he pulled out.

"Okay, hyung.... I dare you to.... take a banana, inject it with vinegar and eat the whole thing!" Sungjong smirked, knowing it as a revenge for when Sungyeol pranked everybody. The choding pouted.

"... That's a ish dare ... but fine." The choding sighed, walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a banana. He found the injector, filled it with vinegar and stabbed the yellow fruit.

"Okay. Now watch." Sungyeol unpeeled the now, bitter fruit and ate it all in 6 bites.

"I'm impressed, hyung. Nice job." Sungjong clutched his stomach and rolled around on the floor from laughing too hard at Sungyeol's facial expression.

Sunggyu came out of the room and saw Sungjong laughing his off the floor and Sungyeol spitting in the sink.

"What's.... happening here, guys?" Sunggyu couldn't sleep, due to the fact of him thinking about many things and the loud ruckus he heard outside the room.

"We're playing truth or dare, hyung. Wanna play?" Sungyeol came back from the sink after spitting and rinsing his mouth.

"Ummm, sure." Sunggyu sat down next to Sungjong.

The front door opened and the rest of the members came pouring in.

"Ugggh, finally! No more schedules for today!" Woohyun plopped his bag on the ground and laid down near Sungyeol.

"Take your shoes off before you walk in." L rolled his eyes.

"Fine!" Woohyun took his shoes off and threw them at L, hitting his feet.

"Are you guys having a couple fight?" The maknae questioned.

"C-couple fight?" Sungyeol sputtered.

"Since when were Woohyun and L dating?" Sunggyu asked, curious.

"Mhm. I found out yesterday. I accidentally ruined their date. So, that's how it happened." Sungjong answered, pouting.

'So Woohyun and L....? Dating...?' Sungyeol thought to himself, 'Bahaha! This gives me a better chance with Sungjong, then.'

"Oh wow... I didn't know that." Hoya said, slightly interested.

"We're not dating! I swear!" Woohyun shouted.

"Baby, don't be like that, I apologized, didn't I?" On the outside, L had an upset face, but on the inside, he was laughing his off.

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow in question but pushed it aside. He knew when not to get into his dongsaengs' affairs.

"Sunggyu hyung, your turn." Sungjong said, tugging on his sleeve.

"Oh, is it my turn already?" The leader looked down and saw that bottle had landed on him.

"Yeah, truth or dare, hyung?"

"Dare."

Sungjong shuffled his fingers nervously, before speaking, "Kiss me."


Hey everyone~ Cliffhanger, right? Oh joy.... :D