To Seduce Is The Maknae's Game Part 1

To Seduce Is The Maknae's Game

To seduce and be seduced is surely a game. To Infinite, this was a game that none of them would lose. But of couse, you can also prosper from a game of seduction.

The maknae of Infinite had no idea what he was getting himself into. He didn't mean to seduce his hyungs, it just happened like that.

The young man had planted himself onto the ground and started stretching his body out. Fortunately, for the maknae, he didn't notice that stares he recieved from s.

-Sunggyu's thoughts-

Does he have to do that.....? It's like he's doing it on purpose...

It just makes me want him more.

-Dongwoo's thoughts-

Aigoo.... look at that .....

It's calling for me, I know it...

-Woohyun's thoughts-

Psssh, I bet Sungjong's just doing this on purpose.

He wants me, but then again, I want him....

-Hoya's thoughts-

He's like a feline. That's really cute...

, I just my lips, I hope no one saw that.

-Sungyeol's thoughts-

Gross.... Hoya just his lips while looking at MY maknae...

Hmph...

-Myungsoo's thoughts-

He looks so precious.... and vunerable.

I want him.

-Sungjong's thoughts-

I wonder what's for dinner....? Hmmm, I hope not ramyun again.

I want chicken! Ahaha!

Oww, I think I just cracked my back, that felt good.

Their manager noticing what was happening between the members and Sungjong, clapped his hands together to signal that they should start practicing.

Everybody got into position and their song 'Nothing's Over' began to play. The practice went smoothly, until Woohyun had bumped Sungjong causing him to fall.

However, Hoya reacted the fastest and quickly caught Sungjong before he fell.

"Yah, Woohyun, watch where you're going. You almost caused the maknae a concussion." Sunggyu warned him.

"Sorry, Maknae..." Woohyun sadly smiled, but the maknae didn't seem to notice the slight sadness in his voice.

All the while, Hoya was still holding onto Sungjong, earning him glares from the other members. Sungjong finally decided to speak up.

"Ahh.... Hoya-hyung, thank you for catching me, but can you take your hand off my ...." Sungjong shyly said, while Hoya just blushed.

"You're welcome, Sungjong..." Hoya bowed and smiled sheepishly.

-Sungyeol's thoughts-

Pffffft, what a joke. I bet this was set up or something. Woohyun and Hoya probably have some deal going on.

-Sunggyu's thoughts-

Aigooo, my poor baby maknae~

I hope he's okay... at least Hoya caught him in time....

-Dongwoo's thoughts-

...I was suppose to save Sungjong from falling and his with my hands...

This is uncool, man, uncool.

Practice finished earlier than expected and Infinite was let out early. The members had nothing to do, so they just decidied on going to eat out and walk around the city.

"Yah. I want noodles!"

"No! Sushi!"

"Something spicy!"

"Yah! No, something like chicken."

Sungjong's ears perked up when he heard chicken. "C-chicken? Yeah! I've been craving that all day. Pleeeeeeease, can we go, Sunggyu-hyung?"

The younger had latched onto the older's arms and gave a pouty face. The leader was subjected to the charms of the maknae and just nodded his head.

"Yaaay! Yeah, let's go! All the good chicken will be gone!" Sungjong jumped up and down, clapping, then hooked arms with the nearest member, who happened to be Woohyun.

"Woohyun-hyung, if you share something with me, I'll forgive you~ Yeah?" Woohyun chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Sure, maknae."

-Hoya's thoughts-

... Namgrease is disgusting....

Beneathe all that grease lies a horribly and ugly evil!

-Sungyeol's thoughts-

Nooo! This isn't fair!

This is payback for drawing on his nails and hand, isn't it?!

But... Woohyun technically helped, too....

At the restaurant, there was a heavy tension around everyone. Sungjong, being the oblivious one, didn't really know what the problem was. He thought everyone just wasn't hungry. He was still feeling hungry and looked over at Sungyeol's plate.

"Ahhh, Sungyeol hyung~ Can I have those french fries?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll uhhh... feed you?"

Sungjong looked puzzled for a moment, but then smiled.

"Oh, sure. I guess, why not." Sungjong opened his mouth, waiting for a french fry.

Sungyeol looked at the other members and smirked. Picking up a fry, Sungyeol placed it in his mouth and watched him smile and chew excitedly. After swallowing, Sungjong smiled and thanked Sungyeol.

"Thanks, hyung."

"Okaaaaay! Well, we should get going! We don't wanna be home late!" Sunggyu interrupting the moment, said.

"Yeah, I agree with hyung, we don't want to wander in the darkness, do we?" Dongwoo added.

They got up, after paying, and headed for the door. Sungjong yawned, but didn't want to ask s to carry him, that'd be rude of him. Just as he was about to walk, Hoya stopped him.

"You seem tired, do you want me to carry you on my back? Like we did on Sesame Player?" Hoya smiled.

"Uhh, sure...." Hoya bent down and let Sungjong climb on. The maknae was getting sleepier and eventually passed out on Hoya's back. He noticed the member's stares at me.

"Jealous~" Hoya teased.

"Yes, I am." L said while giving him a cold look.

"Heh, not my fault he likes me the best." The rapper and dancer gloated.

"He's just seducing you, that's all. When he's done using you, he'll move onto someone else." Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"I doubt he knows how to seduce us...." Sunggyu interjected. To this, Woohyun chuckled.

"Are you serious? Did you see him at practice? He was practically begging for one of us to.... you know." Dongwoo snickered and Woohyun told him to shut up.

"Alright, alright, guys. Just shut up. We don't know for sure whether or not Sungjong is doing this.... seduction business on purpose. So maybe if we tested him? You know.... seduce him back?" Sungyeol shrugged.

The guys stopped and looked at him in shock.

L went up to him and shook him repeatedly, "Who are you and what have you done to the Sungyeol we know?!" He pushed L off of him.

"Yah, I'm smart.... this pretty face isn't just for looking pretty." Sungyeol ended up getting signs of protest as he rubbed his face seductively.

"Stop it, Sungjong might wake up and vomit if he sees you doing that." Hoya laughed, but then stopped laughing when Sungjong nuzzled his face closer into the crook of Hoya's neck.

"Aigoo..... how could Sungjong cheat on me?" Woohyun faked cried.

The Infinite members got home and Hoya, not wanting to wake up Sungjong opted to just let him sleep in his bed, while he slept on the top bunk. As Hoya went to let go of Sungjong, he held on with a grip.

"Aish, let go Sungjong...." Hoya heard incoherent things coming out of the maknae's mouth and not wanting to wake up the other members, as well. Just got in the same bed as Sungjong.

Hoya was about to close his eyes when Sungyeol spoke up.

"I'm telling the other members about this...." Sungyeol said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Aish.... shut up and go to sleep." Hoya glared at Sungyeol's body through the darkness.


Ahhhh, man. I . LMFAO. IM SORRY IF THIS WASN'T GOOD. But anyways, this is probably gonna be a threeshot. So yeah. First part.