Mr. Hwang

Double Trouble

It's so hard for Tiffany not to laugh out loud when she saw Taeyeon crying hysterically when watching The Fault in Our Stars. When they goes out from the theatre everyone giggling looking at Taeyeon. "Taetae, stop crying please. Everyone looking at you."

"But it so sad. Why you ask me to watch that movie?" She pouting. "Okay now stop pouting. Let's get some ice cream." Tiffany smiles and peck Taeyeon pouting lips.

"Here, your favorite. Now, stop crying please?" Tiffany kiss on top of Taeyeon head. "Okay, but still, that movie is so sad." Tiffany chuckling looking at Taeyeon.

"We will never ever watch some sad movie again after this. I promise. I will watch it alone." Tiffany chuckles. 

They     goes around the mall and do some shopping before having lunch. Since Taeyeon not really interested in shopping, she just accompany Tiffany and wait for her. Tiffany now know a little bit about the fashion and will ask Jessica or Yoona opinion by sending them a picture message. Taeyeon received a phone call from her client that asking them to finish the project soon because maybe after that they will offer Taeyeon another job if they satisfied with their work. It's a good news to Taeyeon because they really enjoy doing the photoshoot with their current client. Taeyeon told that man she will submit it as soon as possible too since there's nothing much to do. 

"Who's that?" Tiffany asked when Taeyeon finish talking to the man on the phone. 

"That's our client from the recent project, he ask me to finish it as soon as we can and maybe we're going to get another job after that. I'm gonna tell Danny after this. Soon we'll finish it, we can take a rest for a while before starting the new project and we can go meet your father." 

Tiffany smiles wider when Taeyeon told her that they can meet her father soon. "But, I can't be here too long. I still have a job back at Korea. I don 't want everyone talking bad about me, taking advantage of my leave because I'm dating the daughter of the company director." 

Taeyeon sigh. Tiffany tell the truth. She still need to work and she know Hyoyeon still need Tiffany at the office. "We'll see about that later. Let's call Hyo and ask if she ever need your help or not. So we can manage our time here and plan when are we going to meet your daddy." 

Taeyeon dialled Hyoyeon number and it took a while when Hyoyeon answer the call. "MIDGET!!! You know what time is it???!!!" Hyoyeon shout.

"Errkkk?? It's 2.30pm here. Why? Don't tell me you're not wake up yet. Don't you need to go to the office?" Taeyeon startle a bit when hearing Hyoyeon voice.

"We're not at the same time zone you idiot! I want to sleep." 

"Oh? Really?"

"Oh my God, Taeyeon! Just tell me what do you want?" 

"Hahahaha!! Chill out dude. I want to know how the work at the company? Is it okay if Tiffany's not around? She feel a bit guilty not able to help you guys. And how about the process of the project? Everything's good?" 

"Owh, about that. Well so far it's okay. We just need to pay more attention to the construction now and everything is under control. It's a bit tiring since Tiffany not here and I need to teach Wooyoung more. When are you guys going back? I need Tiffany here if you 're okay with that." 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany who now having ice cream beside her. 

"I don't know yet. Well, I got another offer here and maybe we're going to meet Tiffany's father first and maybe after that we're going to discuss what are we going to do next. No one talk a bad thing about her having a long holiday with me right?" With that question Tiffany pay attention to Taeyeon, and Taeyeon just smile kissing Tiffany's hand.

"Naahhh.. No one ever dare to talk about her when I'm around. I asked Krystal too and she said no one dare to talk bad about her anymore. So, just finish your job there and come back. We miss you so much and as your promise we need a vacation. Oh! And Nana keep asking you guys. She asked aunty about you and how she miss both of you. Last night Yuri and Yoona take her to the amusement park again and maybe tomorrow it's Sica and Sooyoung turn to take her out." 

"Ahhhh.. I miss her too. I will call mommy and daddy and ask them to bring Nana here." Taeyeon said and eat Tiffany's ice cream that earn a death glare from Tiffany but Taeyeon pretend she didn't see it.

"Hey Hyo, tell mommy to call me tomorrow or anytime and tell her to bring Nana too, I want to talk to them or maybe do a video call with them."

"Sure, now she's living with your parent so it's easy for us to bring her out. Taengoo I really need to sleep now. I'm sleepy. Say hello to Tiffany and tell her not to worry about her work here." Hyoyeon yawn. 

"Alright! See you soon..bye!" Taeyeon hang up the phone and put her phone into Tiffany's purse. 

"So?"

"She said they still can manage it but Hyo need you at the office as soon as you can, she can't handle alone even Krystal and Wooyoung help her. Oh, and she say hello to you. Nana always asking for us and all of our friend takes turn to bring her out." 

"I miss Nana too. So, we still got time before I'm going back to Korea. Let's have fun, I want to try every food here. Let's go Taetae." Tiffany get up and pull Taeyeon hand so they're not gonna wasting time just sitting there. "Wait! Don't you want to call your daddy today? Maybe we can tell him we're going to visit him."

Tiffany stop and stood still, thinking should or not she call her father now. Taeyeon waiting patiently for the answer and she pull Tiffany back to her lap. Tiffany took out her phone and started dialing her father number. Her eyes started teary again and Taeyeon hug her waist to calm her. 

"Hello, daddy? Are you busy right now? No?" Tiffany started sniffing and Taeyeon caress her back. 

"I miss you. I call you just to let you know I'm going home soon. I'm okay. I'm crying because, I miss you. Stop laughing." Tiffany whining and bury her face on Taeyeon shoulder. Taeyeon giggling looking at her girlfriend and hugs her. She didn't care when every person looking at them weirdly. "When? Wait a minute." She look at Taeyeon and ask her when they can go, Taeyeon mouthed said 'next week' and the smile on Tiffany face getting wider.

Taeyeon get up leaving her girlfriend to talk privately with her father and she looking for something to eat. 

"Shorty!"

Taeyeon look around and saw Sarah and Danny.

"What happened to you? Is Tiffany that rough to make you look like this?" Danny chuckles looking at the bite mark on Taeyeon arms and neck. 

Taeyeon just rolls her eyes and pay for the stuff she bought. "No she's not. I got this because I keep teasing her for buying me the man boxer. Thanks to you and Angela."

"Owh? Why? You don't like it?" Sarah asked.

"No, there's a hole on that boxer. How I can use it? Danny I need to talk to you for a while. Sarah go accompany Tiffany, she's on the phone with her daddy and tell her. I need to discuss something with Danny."

Sarah looking for Tiffany and saw her sitting on the bench and still talking on the phone. She sit quietly beside her when Tiffany ask her to come. 

"Okay daddy. I need to go too. I promise I'll call again when everything is confirm. Bye daddy, I love you." Tiffany wipe her tears and smile. 

"You miss him so much?" Sarah give the tissue to Tiffany. 

"Yeah, it's been a long time to me see him. Taeyeon want to meet him, maybe we're going there after the project is done. Wait, where is she." Tiffany look around when she realize Taeyeon is not there. 

"She's with Danny. She told me she want to discuss something and ask me to accompany you here." Sarah look at Tiffany. "You know you're so lucky to have her as a girlfriend right? She never let you feel lonely, she really want the best for you." Sarah wipe the tears on Tiffany's face. 

"Yeah, I'm so lucky to have her. I'm not gonna disappoint her, I love her so much." Her cheek reddened. 

Sarah chuckles. "So, Taeyeon want to meet your daddy huh? Does he know about you and her?" 

Tiffany nod her head. 

"Your daddy okay with it?" 

"I don't know. He look disappointed, but he didn't say he didn't like it. Maybe he think if I'm happy with my own choice he will be happy too. Our family know each other except me and Taeyeon."

"You can get a help from Taeyeon's daddy if your daddy don't agree with your relationship."

"I've told Taeyeon before but she said she 's going to handle it by herself. She's the one that have a relationship, not daddy." Tiffany still remember their silly conversation.

"So, Taeyeon's family already know about you two and okay with  it?" Tiffany nod her head again. Sarah just smiling and she know Taeyeon's family well. They will do anything for their only daughter. "Good to hear that. Don't worry, everything will be alright. We're here to support you too. Come, let's find them." 

They found Taeyeon and Danny and they look so serious discussing about something. "Taetae?" Tiffany call Taeyeon and it makes her girlfriend look at her. Taeyeon smiles and hold Tiffany's hand. "Done talking with your daddy? Shall we go now?" 

Tiffany look at Sarah and Danny. "Hey, it's okay. We're done now. I have a date with my fiancé today and I'm not gonna let this shorty ruin our romantic date. So, see you tomorrow Taeng, we'll discuss with other tomorrow." 

They go on separate way and Taeyeon bring Tiffany to her favorite place and having fun testing all the food that look delicious. Tiffany really enjoy her time with Taeyeon and after a long fun day, they're going back to Taeyeon's place. 

"Wow!! I'm exhausted." Taeyeon flop on her couch, Tiffany goes to their kitchen and put all the stuff they bought there. Then her phone ringing, showing her mommy's name. 

"Hello gorgeous." Taeyeon giggle answering the call. "Well, hello you ugly kid. How are you? I thought youforget about us already. Luckily Hyo told me you want me to call you." Her mommy teasing back. 

"Yahhh!! You should compliment me back! I'm sorry mommy. Just a little bit busy here, but it will end soon. Maybe I'm going to stay here a little bit longer since I've got another offer here."

"Really? How about Tiffany?"

"What about her? Maybe she's going to Korea soon but after we meet her daddy. Oh yeah, where's Nana?" Taeyeon remember she ask Hyoyeon to bring her along.

"Nana? She's with your daddy playing some sort of alien stuff. I don't understand what your daddy teach her today. You're going to meet Tiffany's daddy? Mr. Hwang? When are you going to meet him? Say hello to him, we've miss him so much." 

"After I finish this project, maybe next week. I will tell him later. So mommy can we do a video call? I want to speak with Nana and daddy."

"Okay. I'll call you back." With that Taeyeon's mommy hang up the phone call and Taeyeon goes to the kitchen to get some water. 

"Taetae, someone calling." Tiffany said. 

"Answer it, it's mommy." Taeyeon continue to make her drinks. 

"Hello mommy!" Tiffany smile widely when she saw a familiar face. 

"Omo!! What a beautiful smile. Hello Tiffany, mommy miss you. When are you going back? I got no one to accompany me shopping." Mr. Kim pout. 

"Mommy stop pouting. You look so funny. I miss you too. I'm going back soon. How are you mommy? Nana!!!!!" Tiffany scream when she saw Nana and it startle Taeyeon, she spill her drinks and wet her shirt. 

"Yah!! Fany ah, look what have you done to me." But, Tiffany didn't even look at Taeyeon and waving her hand in front of Taeyeon phone. Nana on the other side take the phone and waving happily to see her favorite unnie. 

"Unnie!! Nana miss you! When are you going to see me? Where is Taeyeon unnie? You see this, Yoona unnie bought me this skirt and Yuri unnie bought me some candies yesterday. Granddaddy promise to buy me a bicycle tomorrow and I'm going to learn to ride it too!" Nana got so excited and she talk non stop. Tiffany smiling and just wait patiently until Nana stop talking to take a breath. Taeyeon come and stand behind Tiffany and kiss on Tiffany's top head. 

"Hi cutie pie!" Taeyeon waving her hand. Seeing Taeyeon, Nana screaming happily and waving her hand and it make her phone spin here and there. 

"Yah!! You make me dizzy! Stop moving . Hahahahaha!!" Taeyeon laugh and sitting beside Tiffany. Both of them giggling when they saw Mrs. Kim get the phone from Nana and Nana try to get it back. 

"I'm going to give you back if you sit still. Now, sit here. Grandma want to see them too." Mrs. Kim put Nana on her lap and hold the phone. Nana excitedly tell them everything from going out to the park to the promise Taeyeon's daddy made to buy her puppy if she being a good girl. And Nana grandmother scold both of them because spoiling her granddaughter. Taeyeon and Tiffany just laugh along and can't hear clearly since Nana and their mother speak at the same time.

"Unnie, when are you guys coming back? Nana want to play with you. Nana don't have any friends if others unnies busy. Nana want to play with new friends. Unnie! Make baby for Nana please, so Nana can play with them. Please please please." Nana's begging to Taeyeon and Tiffany and both of them laughing hysterically. Even Taeyeon mother face palm herself.

"We're try our best to give you little sister. That's why we're here, Nana. We're in the process of making a baby just for you. Hahahahahaha!!!" Tiffany pinched Taeyeon hard on her arms because telling Nana the stupid story. 

"Yah!!! Don't listen to her. Go play with granddad there. Go now. We can talk to them again tomorrow. Go go go." Mrs. Kim put her down and Nana wave her hand before giving a flying kiss to her favorite unnies. 

"Taengoo, stop talking nonsense. She will believe it and put a hope about that. You don't know how many time she's nagging us to have a baby so she can play with her." Taeyeon and Tiffany continue laughing when they heard Nana told Mr. Kim that Taeyeon and Tiffany are making baby so that's the reason they not there. 

"See? You better bring her a baby Taengoo. Hahahahaha!!" Tiffany stop laughing but Taeyeon now rolling on the floor can't stop laughing. 

"Mommy!" Tiffany whining. 

"What? You guys promise her. Not me. Hahahaha!! Well, your daddy and me plan to let her go to school, maybe just let her learn something and meet new friends. So she can stop nagging me to get pregnant again." Taeyeon now can't breath listening to her mom and Tiffany put the phone down for a while and help Taeyeon to breath and sit properly. "Stop it Taetae. Mommy, just stop about the baby making or what so ever. I think it's a good idea to let her go to school. At least she can learn something new."

"But, I think bring her a baby is not a bad idea too." Taeyeon burst into laugh again when she said that. Tiffany just rolls her eyes and didn't pay attention to Taeyeon. "How about ahjumma? She's agree with the idea? Does her mother ever looking for her?" Taeyeon stop laughing when she heard Tiffany asking about Hyuna. 

Mrs. Kim sigh. "Well, Nana's grandma told us Hyuna's change now but she didn't dare to meet Nana since Taeyeon warned her before and Nana didn't ask for her mother. Her grandma agree to put her at school if that didn't burden us and your friend here help us to look at the school stuff together. Thanks to Jessica and Yoona, I guess Nana now going to modeling school rather than going to normal kindergarden when that two bought a very fashionable school uniform for her." Mrs. Kim remember how Yoona and Jessica try every new clothes for children at the kid's store and Yuri and Sooyoung try to stop them. Finally their fiancé manage to stop them after they bought so many clothes for Nana. 

"That's good to hear. If Hyuna ever try to get her back, I'm personally going back there and hit her." Taeyeon speak seriously. 

"Taengoo, I know you hate her. But she still her mother."

"I know, but do you still remember Nana told me her mother always hit her without a reason? Even her change now I still didn't trust her." Taeyeon clenched her fist. Tiffany hug her side and caress her back to cool her down. 

"Don't worry about her Taengoo. We'll keep an eyes on her. She'll save with us." Mrs. Kim smiles looking at her protective daughter. They ended the call after a while and Tiffany's goes take a bath while Taeyeon continue watching TV.

"Taetae, go wash yourself now. You can continue watching TV after that." Taeyeon get up lazily and goes as Tiffany's says. Tiffany get her phone and messaging Yoona asking for their runway project. She need to know every progress because it's been a long time she's not practicing. Yoona tell her everything and she hope Tiffany can come home earlier so they can practice more before the runway. 

"Fany ah."

"Hhmmm?" Tiffany turn and got startle when Taeyeon suddenly kiss her.

"Let's make a baby."

"Yah!!! Stop it Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany push Taeyeon shoulder. 

"Hahahahaha!! What? Why not? Nana want to have a friend to play with. And I don't want to have a sister at this age, so we don't have a choice." Taeyeon laughing. Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Meet my daddy and ask him permission." Tiffany challenge her .

"That's all?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Good luck with that." Tiffany smirk and capture Taeyeon lips and that night both of them going to sleep after a hot passionate kissing scene.

------------------------

"Wow!! What an amazing work you guys done! I love all of it. It's amazing." The compliment makes Taeyeon and Jake smile proudly. 

"Good job guys. I guess you gain my trust to pass another job after this. What do you think?" The man smile, still looking at the photos. 

"Sure, if you trust us. We got no problem to give our best to you." Jake answer with the smile on his face. 

"Good answer. Well, this is the new contract for you. You can see it first and discuss with the others, if you got your decision, don't hesitate to contact me." The man give the file to Taeyeon and Jake. Both of them look inside the files and smiles. 

"Well, this look interesting and more challenging. We need to discuss with our team first and we're going to call you soon." Taeyeon hold the files and Jake nod his head.

"Sure. And this is the payment for this unbelievable masterpiece. I hope to see you guys soon." The man handed the cheque to Taeyeon.

"Wow!! This is more than the agreement." Taeyeon amazed at the amount on the cheque. 

"Yeah, it's all because you guys finish this thing earlier and this is the best photos I ever see. I really appreciate your hard work and don't worry about that amount. Just enjoy it." They get up and shake hands before leaving. 

"Wohooo!! Shorty! I can't believe it! This is great. Let's call the others and celebrate!" Jake so excited and call everyone and tell them to meet at the studio. Taeyeon just smile and shook her head, so happy to see Jake reaction. 

"Chillax dude. Hey, I'm going out of town for a while after this. We'll discuss about this project later and celebrate it so I didn't miss anything."

"Are you going back to Korea again?" Jake stop dancing when he heard what Taeyeon said. 

"No. No. I'm going to meet Tiffany's dad. She's missing her dad so bad so I guess I want to bring her to her father and I want to tell her father about our relationship."

"What??? Her father didn't know about you two? What if her father didn't let her have a relationship with you and didn't let you see her again?" Jake panicked. 

"I've thought about that before. But Tiffany said she will talk to her father and she will ask him permission to let us together. If that still failed to persuade her father,  I've got no choice other than......" Taeyeon looking down on her feet. Jake sweating. He didn't want them to break up. He hold Taeyeon tightly. "It's okay Taeng, we will support you no matter what your decision. What will you gonna do?" Jake asked after he released Taeyeon from the hug. 

"Well, I'm going to get her pregnant and her father will never ever let me go! Hahahahahahahah!!!" Taeyeon run away when Jake try to knock her head and Jake chase her around and didn't care when people around looking at them.
-------------------------------

"Here we go!" Taeyeon stood nervously beside Tiffany. 

"Don't worry, I'm here." Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand tightly  in front of her father house. They arrive at LA when all of their work done at New York and all the decision about the offer they got, they agree to accept it and all Taeyeon crew will start without her. But she promise to come back as soon as she can so she can help them.

Tiffany ring the bell again and wait nervously. They heard someone open the door and Tiffany tears automatically running out from her eyes when she saw her father.

"Daddy!" She cried in her father embrace.

"Pumpkin! My love! I'm so happy to see you!" Her father also crying when he saw his daughter. Taeyeon just smile and let her girlfriend and her father have their own moment. 

"You look so good pumpkin. I miss you so much!" Mr. Hwang kiss her daughter forehead. "I miss you too daddy. So much!" Tiffany wipe her tears. 

"Daddy, this is Taeyeon. I told you before right?" Taeyeon bow. Mr. Hwang bow back. "Welcome, come in. Bring your stuff together." Taeyeon and Tiffany get their stuff and going in. 'Phew. Not a good and not that bad start.' Taeyeon thought.

"Tiffany, go put your stuff in you room and get a rest first. We're going out for dinner with your cousin later."

"Okay daddy. We're going now." Tiffany get her bag and she's about to take Taeyeon with her but her father stop her. "Go to your room first. I need to talk to her."

Taeyeon and Tiffany nervous. They look at each other. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat her. Go, bring her bag together." Tiffany look at Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiles give her bag to Tiffany. "Daddy, you promise me already right?" Tiffany remind her father about not to be mean to Taeyeon. "I know, I know. Now go."

Tiffany goes to her room and leave Taeyeon with her dad. Mr. Hwang lead Taeyeon to his living room and ask Taeyeon what she want to drink before get it for her. Taeyeon sit and wait nervously. She's looking around and saw Tiffany's family portrait when she still young. Her smiling eyes look so beautiful on that photo and she look so happy. "She's beautiful right?" Taeyeon jump a bit when she heard Tiffany's father voice. Mr. Hwang give Taeyeon the drinks and sit in front of her. He look at Taeyeon. 

"How is your family?"

"They're fine. My mom say hello to you. She said they miss you." Taeyeon answer but she avoid looking at Mr. Hwang.

"She know you're going to see me?"

Taeyeon nod her head, afraid to look at Mr. Hwang. "You know, it's not nice to answering without looking at people face." Taeyeon immediately looking at Mr. Hwang and apologize. 

"You look so young. How old are you? I never met you before when I was at Korea." Mr. Hwang sip her coffee.

"I'm 25 this year, I spent most of my time at New York."

"New York? You 're not working with your family?" 

"No, but I do help my father before I'm going back to New York. Now my cousin help my father."

"Why don't you help your family? I believe you're the only daughter they had. It's such a waste to leave the company with other people than your own family." 

"She's not other people. She's our family. We trust her like our own blood." Taeyeon feel a little bit angry when Mr. Hwang said Hyoyeon is other people. Hyoyeon is like her own sister.

"Relax, I'm sorry. I didn't mean by that. But don't you think its much better if you take over your family business?"

"I got no talent handling that company. My cousin got a better knowledge about that company than me. It's no use if I take over the company and fail in the future. It will hurt my father more than anything. He build that company on her own, that company is his pride. So, it's better leave it with someone he trust and know how to handle that company than pass it to me." 

Mr. Hwang nod her head, he agree with the answer.

"So, Tiffany and you?" 

Taeyeon nervous. She didn't expect to get that question as soon as she came to that house. But she know no matter what, Tiffany's father will ask her.

"Yeah, we're together." She answer it confidently. Mr. Hwang sigh. Taeyeon know, Mr. Hwang maybe not agree with their relationship so she get ready with her answer if Mr. Hwang want to break them up. 

"What guarantee I will got you're not gonna hurt her? She's the only one I got now after her mother left us? How can I trust you to protect her when I'm not around? How can I trust you not to make her cry? She's the love of my life. I got nobody else than here. How can I trust that you're going to give her nothing more than happiness in her life?"

Taeyeon sigh. "Sir, I can't promise anything, as I told her before. I'll never know what gonna happen in the future. No one know what will happen. But I promise to myself that I'm gonna be the one that put a smile in her face everyday, protect her with all my life and I will never ever let anyone or anything hurt her, she will cry if she's with me but not because of the sadness but the happiness I will give her, I will never stop her to be your baby forever because I know it will hurt her if I stop her to be your baby. I know she love you so much as much as I love her. I guess I love her more than anything in this world. I will protect her no matter how even if I die, i didn't mind as long she save and happy."

"I know this life full of surprise. Like now, I'm not expected to meet you and have a talk about our relationship this soon. We'll never know what will happen. I'll risk my life to keep her as mine forever. I promise in every breath that I take, she will be save with me." Just after Taeyeon said all that, suddenly Mr. Hwang engulf her in her arms. He's crying hugging Taeyeon and it surprise Taeyeon. 'Did I say something that hurt his feeling?' Taeyeon asked herself. Taeyeon caress Mr. Hwang back and feel worried. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't cry. I didn't know Tiffany will meet someone great like you Taeyeon." Mr. Hwang wipe his tears. "I'm so worried about her everyday since she's not with me. She always told me she's fine and everything. But I doubt that. Her voice shows how her feeling. I know she's not happy there but I don't know why she keep staying there. But lately she's rarely contacting me. I thought maybe she's busy, but when she call me her voice is different. She sound so happy and I didn't ask her why because I want her to tell me by herself. Until the last time she call me and she tell me about you."

"She told you about me?" 

"Yeah, she's on a video call with me that time and crying, saying how she miss me so much. I guess she didn't mean to tell me about you guys but she slip it. She want to cut the line when you come home but I ask her not too. So, I saw how you treat her and I'm happy when she look so happy with you." Mr. Hwang tell her and Taeyeon face got reddened when she remember she kiss Tiffany that time. No wonder Tiffany giggling that time.

"Don 't worry. I'm not mad at you for kissing her. I know everyone who's in love always do that." He ruffles Taeyeon hair and smile. He wipe his last tears and hugs Taeyeon for the last time. 

"Promise me you will take care of her. I trust you to protect her." Mr. Hwang kiss Taeyeon's forehead and its Taeyeon turn to hugs Tiffany's father and cry.

"Thank you so much for trusting me." 

"Stop crying, you're going to make me cry again." Mr. Hwang chuckles. 

"Now go take a rest with her. Don't tell her I'm crying just now." Mr. Hwang joking and Taeyeon giggles hear it. Little did they know, Tiffany saw and hear everything what happened earlier. She's afraid her father will scold Taeyeon so she's hiding and wait if anything bad happened. She's crying seeing both of her love one hugging and crying because of her, and she's happy when her father give a permission to Taeyeon to love her. She running silently when she saw Taeyeon goes to her room. She wipe her tears, afraid if Taeyeon suspect she's ear drop at heir conversation earlier. She hide under her blanket and pretend to sleep.

"No need to pretend sleeping pumpkin. I know you can do better than that." Taeyeon jump on the bed and hugs Tiffany tightly.

"Yahhh!!! No one can call me pumpkin except my daddy." She pouting. Taeyeon giggling looking at her. "I love you." Tiffany smiles when she heard that. She cupped Taeueon face and kiss her. "I love you too. I'm sorry I listen to you earlier. I'm afraid daddy will scold you." 

"It's okay. He will never scold me. But, truthfully I'm so nervous earlier when he spoke to me seriously. I got a lot of things in my brain, thinking what am I going to do if he scold me or chase me out from this house." Taeyeon giggling, so do Tiffany who snuggle to her lover.

"I will never let him do that, you know that right?"

"I know." Taeyeon pull Tiffany chin and kiss her passionately. 

"Stop it, what if he's coming?" Tiffany lean out from the kiss, giggling looking at Taeyeon who's pouting. 

"But I miss you."

"I miss you too, but we're going out tonight and now I'm a little bit tired, let's  change our outfit and take a nap before we're going to have dinner with my cousin. I can 't wait to introduce them to you." 

After take a nap a few hour both of them wake up when Tiffany's father come to their room and wake them up. 

"Let's get ready girl. We're going to be late if you guys didn't wake up now."

Both girls nod their head and walk to the bathroom in a sleepy condition. After take turn to take a bath both of them get ready and Tiffany put some make up on her and try to put some on Taeyeon's.

"No, I don't want too. Just put it on yourself." 

"Just a little bit Taetae. Please...." Tiffany put the lipstick in front of Taeyeon. 

"Pumpkin, I don't want to put that lipstick on my lips. I got my own way to put it on my lips." 

"How?" Tiffany asked. 

"Like this." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and kiss her deeply.

"Ehemmm.. I'm gonna grow grey hair waiting for you two." Mr. Hwang leaning on the door. Both of girl startles and push each other.

"Don't worry, I saw that before. Just make sure don't make noise louder when I'm home." Mr. Hwang teasing them and Tiffany cheek feel hot when she heard her father words. 

"Daddy!!!"

Taeyeon laughing looking at Tiffany. "Well, uncle she told me to get your permission to have s-- OOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!! Yahhhh!!! That's hurt!!!" Taeyeon screaming when Tiffany bite her shoulder.

Mr. Hwang laugh out loud looking at them. 

"Yah!! You told me to ask for permission first! Why are you biting me?" Taeyeon rub her shoulder and Tiffany's cheek reddened when she heard Taeyeon said that. She pinched Taeyeon arm hard before running to the bathroom.

"Yahhh!!! That's hurt!!"

"Kid, you should not asking that 'permission' in front of your lover." Mr. Hwang put her arm on Taeyeon shoulder. 

"I shouldn't?" She look at Tiffany's father.

Mr. Hwang giggling and ruffles Taeyeon hair before going out from the room. He stop and turn around, "you got my permission kid. But don't be to loud." He laugh out loud again when he heard Tiffany scream inside the bathroom.

---------------------

Uuuuuuu.. Are we going to get some y time with Taeny soon??

What will happen at the dinner later? 

What will happen after dinner??

*grinning alone and hiding under the bed* I know what you guys thinking and I'm gonna disappoint you guys later! Muahahahahahahahahha!! *evil laugh**waving*