Janice

Double Trouble

The day is so beautiful for both of them. After having a short nap, both of them enjoying their day together. Tiffany didn't know that someone following them secretly. 

They settle down at the beach after tiring day. Tiffany turn around when she heard something. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked. "I heard something." She's looking around. "Of course you will hear something Fany ah. We're at the public places. Just ignore it. So, what we should do after this?" Taeyeon looking at Tiffany. 

"Hhmmm.. Before that when are we going back to New York?" 

"Tomorrow at 6pm. Why?"

"Just asking. I don't want we to sleep late tonight if our flight in the morning." 

Taeyeon nod her head. "So?"

"Can we just rest at our room? I kinda feel tired after all the hectic schedule and work we done at Korea." Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon shoulder. 

"Sure, why not? I'm tired too." 

Tiffany hug Taeyeon and kiss her shoulder.  Then both of them enjoying the moment in comfortably silence. They waiting for the sunset and Taeyeon took out her camera. Get ready to capture the beautiful scenery in front of them. 

"Tae."

"Hmm?" 

"I love you." 

"I know." Taeyeon smiles. "Can I see the photo you're taken just now?" Tiffany tilt her head. Taeyeon give her camera. "Wait. It's not the same camera you use to capture Jake and Angela photos right?" 

"What's wrong if it's the same one?" Taeyeon know Tiffany didn't want to see their intimate photos. Tiffany just rolles her eyes. "It's not the same camera baby. Don't worry. This one I used to take our photos only, well mostly your photos. Can you just look at it later? I want to take the sunset now." Taeyeon asked. 

"Owh. Okay. Sorry." Tiffany give it back to Taeyeon. "No need to say sorry baby. Here, you can look on my phone. I took some of our photos here too." Taeyeon give her phone to Tiffany and she smiles. 

"You really good you know? Even just using your phone you can capture a beautiful photos." 

"Are you saying that you are beautiful now baby? I think most of the photos in there is your photos. Ouchh oucchh ouccchh! Stop being violent Tiffany Hwang." 

"That's what you got for teasing me." 

Taeyeon just laughing. After that both of then went for dinner before going back to the hotel. Tiffany feel something not right. She keep looking around, felt like someone following them. Taeyeon on the other hand didn't see anything unusual so she just let it go, assuring Tiffany there's nothing to worry about. 

After taking a bath and all both of them sit on the couch, cuddling and watching TV. Well it's only Taeyeon who is watching it since Tiffany bury her head on Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon rub her hand on her lover arms. 

"Tae. When will your job at New York finish?" 

"Not sure about it. We haven't start anything yet. When we're going back I will ask them. Why?" 

"Errmm.." Tiffany hesitate to tell Taeyeon. 

"Fanny?" 

"Well, I am thinking to going back to LA." Taeyeon look down. Hearing nothing from Taeyeon mouth Tiffany sat up. "No, Tae I didn't mean to leave you. I guess I miss my father. It's been a long time I'm not seeing him." Taeyeon sigh. "Sure you can go Fany ah. He's your father. Who am I to stop you from meeting your father." Taeyeon smiles and kiss Tiffany forehead. 

"Don't say something like that. You're my girlfriend. Of course I want to tell you." Tiffany bite Taeyeon shoulder. 

"Oucchhh!! Fany ah, why are you so violent lately? Did Jessica teach you something or did she influence you? I should never let you near her anymore." Taeyeon rub her shoulder. Tiffany just ignore her and snuggle more on Taeyeon. 

"Tae baby. Come with me? I want you to meet my father. Can you do that for me please?"

"Errrr.. Are you sure? Do you think he will be okay with us? I mean, do you think he will agree to let you have a relationship with me?"

Tiffany frown. She know her father love her so much. But she herself not sure about that. Since they moving out from Korea, Taeyeon is her first love. Her father never ask her about her relationship before. She's afraid her father didn't like her having a relationship with a girl. 

"I don't know. But daddy know my father. Maybe we can ask for his help?" 

"Fany ah, I'm the one that have a relationship with you. Not daddy. I'm not gonna let that happen. Whatever his decision later I will responsible with it. If he didn't let me to have you I will try my best to have his permission. No matter how long I'll wait. I'm not gonna let you go. I'd rather die than let you go." Suddenly Tiffany sat up and shut Taeyeon mouth. "Don't say like that. I don't like it. We're going to find a way okay? Don't ever say like that again. You think I can live without you?" 

"Fany ah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean like that. You know I love you so much right? What is the use living in this world without you? I promise I'm going to talk to him until he let us be together okay?" Tiffany just nod her head. Then Taeyeon chuckle. "What so funny?" Tiffany pout and rub her eyes. "Us." Taeyeon smiles. "Us?" "We don't even met him but we already in a panic mode. I bet I'm going to faint in front of your house if we're going to meet him. So, tell me about your father so I can get ready to meet him." 

Tiffany start to tell Taeyeon what type of her father is and Taeyeon pay attention to every part of it. 

"Phewwww. He's so strict baby. I bet it's not easy for me to please him. Oh please be good to me my future father in law." Taeyeon pray and it makes Tiffany giggles. 

"Future father in law?" Tiffany teased.

"Oh? It's not?" Taeyeon pretend to be hurt. 

"Taeeeeeee~~ you know I'm just kidding right? Don't be like that." Tiffany pouting. 

Taeyeon grins and pull Tiffany to her lap. "I know. You're my future wife, of course your father will be my future father in law. Now stop pouting. It's hard for me to resist that lips." Tiffany just roll her eyes. Then Angela call Taeyeon to ask them to have dinner together. Both of them agree when Angela said she's going to pay for the dinner. 

After half an hour they meet at the lobby. 

"Nice shirt Taengoo." Angela smiles when she saw Taeyeon wearing Iron Man shirt and Tiffany wearing pink panther shirt. 

"Of course. I'm Iron Man. And this.... Errrrr, what this animal again baby?" Taeyeon grins. 

"Yah! It's pink panther! It's cute you know?" 

"Yeah yeah. Cute like you. My cutie pie." Taeyeon pinch Tiffany cheek.

"Hi guys!! Surpriseeeeee!!!" All of them turn around and yes, all of them surprised. 

"Janice? What are you doing here?" Angela kinda upset to see Janice there. She know Janice come there to meet Taeyeon. 

"Obviously not meeting you. Hi Taeng. I'm glad to see you. Nice shirt. Look what I wear. I'm wearing Iron Man shirt too. What a coincidence right? It's look like a couple shirt." Janice smile widely and come closer to Taeyeon. 

"Uuuuuu nice shirt Janice. Where did you buy that? I need to buy one for my baby here." Taeyeon knows what Janice try to do. She looks at Tiffany and saw she look not so happy. Taeyeon smiles knowing that her girlfriend is jelous since she really love when Tiffany all jelous. "No! I don't want to wear that kind of shirt." Tiffany stomp her feet and run to the door. 

Taeyeon laughing and run to her. Try to catch her. Finally she can catch her and hug her tightly. "Yahhh!! Why are you running away?" Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face. Tiffany avoiding to look at Taeyeon face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."  Tiffany glaring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile. "Hhmmm? Why?" 

"I don't like her. She want to take you from me!" Tiffany crossed her arms. 

"Did I say I want her too?" Taeyeon asked. 

"No! It doesn't matter. I don't like it to--" Taeyeon silent Tiffany by kissing her. Taeyeon deepen the kiss when she feel Tiffany didn't respond her kiss, then she smiles when Tiffany respond to the kiss. She hugs Tiffany waist tightly and Tiffany put her arms on Taeyeon shoulder. 

Angela smirk. "Too bad she didn't want you Janice. Just stop it. Don't disturb their relationship." Janice just rolles her eyes. "No way! I'm gonna get her no matter what." 

"There. I love you only. Trust me, please. Just let her do what she want to do. She's not gonna get anything from me, from us." Taeyeon said. Tiffany just nod her head. She still afraid if Janice try to steal away Taeyeon from her. 

"Come on. Let's have dinner then just stay at our room okay?" Taeyeon peck Tiffany lips and hold her hand. 

"Did I tell no kissing in public?" Tiffany teased. 

"I don't care anymore. I'm gonna kiss you no matter where we are." Taeyeon turn Tiffany around and kiss her again. 

"Yah! Stop it." Tiffany giggles. 

"No, come here. I didn't finish yet." Taeyeon laugh and bend their body so it's easy for her to kiss Tiffany. 

"Hey you maniac. Stop it. Let's have dinner first then you can continue it in your room." Jake playfully smack Taeyeon's head. Both of them giggles. 

"Can I join you guys? I'm alone. I don't feel to eat alone tonight." Janice asked. 

"Sure why not? You have to pay for our dinner later." Taeyeon said and Tiffany pinch her waist. "Ouch!! Miss Hwang what did I said stop being violent?" Tiffany just roll her eyes. 

"Sure, no problem. My treat tonight. I saw some nice place to have dinner. Come on." Janice smiles widely. 

"What are you doing? You know she do all this beause she want you right?" Angela smack Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Yahhhh!! Why everybody being so violent now? I know, I know. Just let her do whatever she want to do. I've got nothing to give her. All my life, my soul and my heart already been taken by this beautiful angel of mine here. So, don't worry okay?" She hugs Tiffany side tightly and kiss her shoulder. 

"If you said so. Let's go. I'm starving." Jake took Angela's hand and now all of them goes to the place where Janice said earlier. 

The place is so nice and the decoration is so beautiful. They sit beside the large window so they can see the beautiful scenery outside. Jake sit with Angela, while Taeyeon sit with Tiffany and Janice sit near them. She sit near Taeyeon so she can easily talk to her. "So, let's order. Waitress!" Taeyeon calls one of the waitress there. 

"What is your recommendation? All of foods here looks so delicious." Jake and Taeyeon look at the menu and yes all the foods look so delicious. So the waitress give the usual tourist order and the most favorite dishes ever. 

"You want something baby?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany. "Everything looks delicious Taetae. I'm afraid I can't finish it." 

"It's okay. We'll try everything you want. Janice will pay anything. Right, Janice?"  

"S-sure. Just order it." Janice force her smile. So, Tiffany and Taeyeon order one of the most expensive foods and Jake and Angela order champagne, along with others foods. When the foods arrive all of them smiling, satisfied with the looks. 

"Taeng, try this. It's delicious." Janice try to feed her food to Taeyeon. "Really? Let me try it." Taeyeon took the food herself and try it. "You're right! It's delicious. Here baby try this." Taeyeon gives the foods to Tiffany with her spoon. "Wow!! It is delicious Taetae. Try this." Now it's Tiffany turns to feed Taeyeon. Janice just rolled her eyes. Jealous. Angela just smirk. Taeyeon keep feeding Tiffany and hugs her side. 

"I'm full now Taetae. I can't take it anymore." Tiffany told Taeyeon. 

"What? But there's still a lot of it. Come here let me feed you." 

"No, I can't take it anymore. Let me feed you." Tiffany give her beautiful eye smile. "But.. But.." 

"Please?? You love me right?" Tiffany  shows her puppy face. And, Taeyeon defeated. 

"Fine." Taeyeon sigh and it's make Tiffany smiles while the other can't believe how easy Taeyeon will surrender to Tiffany.  Tiffany keep feeding Taeyeon until she can't take it anymore. 

"Urghhh I need to exercise after this." Taeyeon said and rub her tummy. "Guys! Guys! Guys! Did you hear that?" She asked in panic voice. "What?" Jake asked, he's panic. Then suddenly they heard Taeyeon fart and all of them scream. 

"Oh my God!! Taeyeon!!! Get out of here!!!" Jake scream. Taeyeon just laughing. 

"Tiffany how can you stand that?" Angela asked. 

"Oh? That? It's nothing. Try live with her. There's a lot of things you don't know about her." 

"And, you okay with that????" 

"Yeah.. It's nothing for me." Tiffany smiles. Taeyeon just grins and wiggle her eyebrow. 

"That's why I love you so much!" Taeyeon grab Tiffany chin and kiss her hard. "Yahhh!! that's hurt!" Tiffany rub her lips. Taeyeon grins and peck her lips again. Jake and Angela just shook their head. They continue to have a talk and discussing about the project and also about the photos they taken earlier. Janice try to grab Taeyeon attention  and start a new topic so they can have a nice talk, but as usual Taeyeon will change back the topic since shes not really interested about the topic. 

"So guys, let's go back. Im full now and I can see Tiffany's sleepy now. We should have a rest now." Taeyeon saw Tiffany yawning even it's still early. "Before that, let's just take a walk for a while. Can we? We should look at this place at night. It's such a waste if we come here but we didn't look at night life or activity here right?" Janice suggest. She really hope Taeyeon will send Tiffany to her room so they can have their time together. 

"Sure. Sound's good to me." Jake and Angela agree. "How about you Taeng? You want to come too?" JAke ask Taeyeon. "Of course. But if Tiffany comes too. You want too baby? Let's just join for awhile okay? Then we can go back after that." Taeyeon look at Tiffany and Tiffany just smiles to shows she's agree too. Janice didn't like it but she's the one that give the idea so she need to pretend she's happy when everyone is going.

Janice walk beside Taeyeon and it makes Tiffany feel uncomfortable. She try to control herself. She know taeyeon will not cheat on her but seeing your girlfriend with someone that have feeling for her is not something you want to see. "Guys! Let's take picture." Jake said when he saw a very beautiful full moon. All of them gather around and Jake ask some tourist to take their picture. Janice try to hold Taeyeons hand and pretend it's something normal to her. taeyeon didn't really mind since she always took picture with her friends like that. But not with Tiffany. Janice look so happy now and she can't stop smiling. 

"Jake, can you do me a favor?" Tiffany ask.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Take our picture please?" Tiffany hugs Taeyeon's arm.  Jake look at Tiffany, confused. But not too long since Angela whisper something to him and both of them smirks. "Sure, why not? I love to see how Taeyeon pose infront of camera. She used to be good behind the scene now, she's going to be the one who need to be in the scene. Right Taengoo? And, Tiffany, don't worry. I'm not in this team if I'm not good." Jake winks. Now it's tiffany turns to get confused. She just want to have a normal picture taking just like other tourist but Jake make it sound they're going to have an important photoshoot. 

"Yahhhhh!! I'm good no matter behind the scene or not. I'll prove it to you!" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out to Jake and Angela. "Prove it then Taengoo." Angela challenging her. 

"But..but..but.." Tiffany stuttering but fast enough to smack Taeyeon's hand before poking her again. 

 

"Come on baby. I'll prove it to them. I want you to take our moment having a good vacation theme. So just no need to tell me what to do and just capture what good in your eyes Jake. I want to see if you improved your skill." Taeyen said. She always told her team to take a sweet moment of their client if it's a wedding, engagement, vacation or whatever event that need to show more human feeling than acting to do it. 

"No problem boss. I try my best. Let's start it." 

Angela come close to Tiffany and whispering something to her and it makes Tiffany blush. "Come on. Just do that. Okay?" Angela pat her head and Tiffany shyly nod her head. 

"Baby! Come on." Taeyeon shout. Janice just look at them and she know that no one want her to be there but she didn't care. As long as she can see Taeyeon or be next to her is enough for her. She's going to ask Taeyeon later if they can take a picture toegther too. When Tiffany pass her, Janice said in a lower voice. "I'm going to ask her too Tiffany, and I'm sure she's okay with that." She smirk and it makes Tiffany angry. But she try to control it and just smile.

They start the photoshoot and just act lovey dovey and pretend that they didn't see Jake. Angela and Jake impress how Taeyeon act, or maybe she's not acting at all. She's so sweet toward Tiffany and Tiffany too didn't dissapoint them. Since Jake want to see more sweet scene infront of them and make Janice jelous, that's Anglea plan actually, Jake ask them to be move to another place and ask them to act more intimate. He know Tiffany will be embarrased so they move their location. Looking for somewhere that didn't have many people around. 

Tiffany saw Janice smirking face like telling her she know how to do a better thing than Tiffany, it makes her boiled. Since Janice is a model, of course she know more than Tiffany. Then Tiffany remember what Yoona thought her. Feel more confident! That's it! 

"Taetae~~~~" she call Taeyeon in a very sedutive tone ever. Taeyeon gulps. She sway her hips and come closer. "Y-yes, baby?" 

"I love you so much." Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon neck and automatically Taeyeon's hand wrap around her lover waist. Angela chuckle to see Taeyeon nervous expression. Now Janice can't sit properly. She crossed her arms and her legs. She didn't like to see someone close to Taeyeon. She really jelous about it. She know Tiffany is Taeyeon girlfriend but she still can't believe about it. She hope Taeyeon just make another story to convice her that she's not interested in Janice. Angela who is stand not far from them smirk looking at the dark expression of Janice. 

Earlier, she told Tiffany to seduce Taeyeon and she want Janice to witness everything so that maybe Janice can back off. Before this, Taeyeon never show something like that and that's the reason why Janice hard to believe If Taeyeon said she's taken. 

"So, did Angela ask you to do this so Janice will be jelous?" Taeyeon smirk and caressed Tiffany cheek, eyes still connected. Tiffany smiles and nod her head, didn't expect Taeyeon will know their plan. Taeyeon chuckles and kiss The top of Tiffany nose before rub it with her own nose. "You don't have to do that. You know You're the only one that I love right? I know Janice here because of me. I know she will do anything, but trust me, I'm not interested. So, can we do something more intimate than just hugging like this? Do you mind if I kiss you right now and let Jake take our picture?" Taeyeon still caressing Tiffany cheek and the question makes Tiffany blush more. She hide her face on Taeyeon shoulder and it makes Taeyeon laugh. Taeyeon hugs her tightly then cupped Tiffany face and kiss her. It's supposed to be just a light kiss but Taeyeon and Tiffany got carried away. From a simple peck it becomes more passionately, it makes Angela and Jake blushes too witnessing their bestfriend kissing infront of them. 

"Wow! That's hot, right honey?" Jake whispering to Angela. "Don't let this moment goes baby, just capture their picture as mush as you can. Let me take some and shows to our friends in New York now. I bet their going to have a nose bleed to see this. Wait, let me take a video instead." Angela giggles. 

When they saw that Taeyeon and Tiffany show no sign to stop and the show a little bit intimate when their hand started to roaming their partners body, Jake need to stop it. 

"Guys! Guys! That's enough. Taeyeon didn't teach me yet how to take photos. You guys can continue later at your own room." Jake stop them. Then they goes to another place and continue. Janice still follow them eventhough her faces shows she want to eat Tiffany's alive. 

some tourist smile looking at them and some of them want to take a picture with Taeyeon and Tiffany, they thought both of them are model or an actress. Taeyeon's hand never leave her girlfriend and it makes Janice want to punch Tiffany's face. Finally they about wrap up their photoshoot but Taeyeon ask Jake to take one last photo. She whisper to Jake and Jake smirk then give her two thumbs up. 

"Ready Jake?" Taeyeon ask while she's running to Tiffany's. 

"Yup! Anytime you ready Taeng." Jake get ready with his camera and wait for Taeyeon signal. 

"What did yo-- oummpphhhh-" tiffany didn't finish her question when suddenly Taeyeon kiss her and bend their body.tiffany's arm automatically wrap around Taeyeon arms since she's afraid to fall and Taeyeon arms around her waist and Tiffany's neck. With one last peck Taeyeon stand straight and smile. "I love you so much!" Tiffany still panting from the kiss and just try her best to breath. "Silly Taetae. I love you so much too." Now it's Tiffany turn to kiss Taeyeon and hold her face. She's smiling and glance at Janice then winks before continue deepen their kiss. 

"Wow!!! Just woww!!! That's the best kiss ever!" Taeyeon chuckles. 

"Guys!! That's so hot! I can't imagine how hot when guys do 'that' later." Jake winks and he's and Angela fanning themselves. "Baby, I think we should put CCTV in their room after this, so we can sell it later." Angela laughing when she saw how red Tiffany's face right now and Taeyeon just wiggle her eyebrow and it makes Tiffany slap her shoulder. 

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!" All of them turn around now and saw how red Janice face, not because she's embarrased but she's angry. 

"owh, I forgot you're here with us Janice. Why are you shouting? Did you see a ghost?" Angela crossed her arms. Janice glare at them one by one and she's stop at Tiffany. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU! She's mine!!!!!" She runs to Tiffany and she's about to hit her but Jake fast enough to grab her. "Let me go!!!" She's struggle to escape but Jake is stronger than her. Slowly they attract more attention from tourist and Janice still didn't stop. 

"Stop it!" 'SLAP!' Angela slap Janice face and immediately Janice stop and hold her face. "Are you crazy?? Don't you feel embarrased right now? Everyone looking at you now and you act like a kid." Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jake surprised. They didn't expect Angela will do that, eventhough their not in a good relationship, Taeyeon know Angela is not a type of girl that hit her friends. Then a police come and ask them what happened. They just said that it's only a misunderstood and they are friend's. After awhile they convince the police and everyone slowly left them. 

Janice sit and hold her cheek, she still crying because of the slap and the embarrading moment. The four people just stand and watching her, slowly Angela come closer. "I'm sorry Janice. I shouldn't do that. You see, you have to admit that Taeyeon have no feeling for you. She's happy with Tiffany. So stop trying to ruin their relationship. I know you will find someone better, just look at me. I got Jake now and he really make me happy. Just because you like Taeyeon and try to make her yours, did you think that she will be happy with you? She didn't love you, she treat us nicely because that what she's are. She didn't want us to be hurt just because of her. If I'm in her situation right now, I don't think I'm gonna talk to you at all. But you see her, she still let you join us, have dinner with us and took photos together. So stop it Janice. Let her be happy. This is the first time I saw her happy like this, I know she always look so happy before this but I can see sometimes she feel lonely too. She need someone that can cherr her up. Tiffany's is the first and the only one that I saw can make her happy like this." 

Whatever Angela said to Janice make her cry louder. "I know I'm selfish. But I still can't accept that she's with someone else than me. I love you Taeyeon ah~~."

Tiffany almost run and hit Janice when she heard that but Taeyeon stop her. "It's okay baby. Janice, look, I always told you that I can't accept you. You just like a sister to me, just like Angela and others. I love Tiffany and only her. She's my life now and I don't think I can find someone else like her. You're beautiful, I know a lot of guys want to be your boyfriend or even girlfriend. Try to open your heart to other people, I know it's hard. I can't imagine myself try to love someone else than Tiffany but I trust you. I know you willfind someone better than me, someone that can make you happy than me, someone that want to do anything to protect you. So, stop crying now and let's go back. We need to pack up our stuff because we're leaving tomorrow. Come on." Taeyeon pull her up and pat her head.

 

"Stop crying now. What if papparazi saw your face right now? You don't want to be a headline in every newspaper or magazine showing your ugly face's right. Stop now and smiles." Taeyeon softly said and smiles trying to stop her friend from crying. Janice chuckles when she heard Taeyeon she's ugly when she crying. 

 

"See, you look more beautiful when you smile. Now let's go back and rest." 

"I'm sorry Taeng. I shouldn't do that. Tiffany, I'm sorry too. I guess you guys are right. I need to move on. Hopefully I can fine someone better than you Taeng. Tiffany, please take care of Taeyeon and don't even hurt her. If I heard you hurt her, I'll hunt you down. Understand that?" 

"Yah!!! How dare you said that to my girlfriend? She will never hurt me!" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and hugs Tiffany side.

janice just roll her eyes and then she turn to Jake and Angela. "Damn, you're so strong girl. I hope there's no hand print on my cheek tomorrow. Jake, you better watch out." She chuckles and continue, "i'm sorry to you too Angela. Friend's?" Angela just smile then hug her tightly. "You always my friend even you're a jerk before." All of them laughing and it makes Taeyeon proud to have a friends like them.