New Realities

In Patiendo


"This outdoor spot of this cafe. This has always been our spot hasn't it? It sorta has this same feeling as our elementary bench" Yixing explains to Minseok

 

"Of course, you and Mr. Perfect here had always had your so-called spots" Minseok says as he squeezes Yixing's hands and Luhan grunts in reply. Luhan eyes the man beside Yixing, appreciatively. He was lean and muscled in the right places, fair skinned and has a quick wit. He knows this because he and Minseok had technically known each other since their childhood. And Minseok is technically the first to beat Luhan in anything.

 

"I've missed you, Baozi. I haven't been able to talk to you in a long time. What happened to you? You look so...toned," Yixing says, "Are you even eating right?" 

 

"Of course I do. Really, Yixing? Must you equate eating right with body size? That kinda hurts," Minseok  replies with a face feigning hurt

 

Yixing laughs and the two continues to converse on while Luhan attempts to train his focus on his book

 

"What are you doing here anyway, Minseok?" Yixing asks

 

"Is there anything else that a normal student would do while inside their campus? I study here of course. I should whack you for not knowing"

 

"I'm sorry! It's just, I've been away and you know how forgetful I am"

 

"Of course, how could I forget your epic toilet ............."

 

"Yes, yes and you obviously forgot as well that you promised not to divulge that in public unless you want me to sue you for blackmail"

 

"Our little Yixing is growing up, using such big words on me. Come here I missed ruffling your head," Minseok says while attempting to ruffle Yixing's head and the younger trying to flee from the older's grasp.

 

"I'm waiting for Kris Wu," Minseok finally answers after getting tired of ruffling Yixing's head (and a couple of arm swats from the latter)

 

 

Neither Yixing nor Luhan answered. Minseok unaware of the awkward silence continues his explanation,"Do you guys remember him? He's now a regular at our university's basketball team and rumor has it that the coach is already training him for captainship. I'm majoring in sports education so I wanted to focus on something outside soccer and I thought I could learn a thing or two from the school's basketball rising star"

 

"Yes I remember him," Yixing answers. "I'm surprised though. I thought you would choose a different path because, how should I put it, you were such a geek, Minnie~" Yixing says playfully.

 

"You brat. Whoever said sporty men need not be geeks? It's because of people like you that stereotypes exist," Minseok says now attacking Yixing's neck.

 

"Heed. I heed! Luhan help me!" 

 

Luhan ignores the cries. He really wants to focus on his book. Again, he was unsuccessful but he didn't want them to know it.

 

Unbeknownst to the group, a tall, good-looking man with a confident stride approaches their table.

 

 

 

~

 

Luhan and Minseok had been classmates since first grade. Luhan is a transferee while Minseok had been studying there since nursery.
Therefor, Minseok and Luhan has known each other far longer than Luhan with Yixing. They were not close nor had they managed to hold a conversation longer than a minute. Minseok had always been their class representative, and that's the only thing Luhan knew about the boy, after all Luhan had never minded about class politics or his classmates in general. But Luhan has always noticed that Minseok would sit alone reading a book at his table at the front row. He was not anyone special to Luhan so he never really paid much attention to the boy until that one month in which he and Yixing did not speak to each other after the guitar incident. 

 

He notices that when Yixing was alone, he would usually go to Minseok and the two would be huddled close together, deep in conversation, oblivious to the rest of the class. Yixing would smile a lot during those huddled talks and Luhan feels frustrated at the fact that they are not even talking. Luhan does not understand why Yixing was with the boy because as far as he could see the boy was boring as hell. He would only read from the time he sits in his chair until the class bell rings

 

And I'm the to talk. Ironic, Luhan scoffs inwardly.

 

Days pass and they were still not in good terms. Luhan fears that Yixing would find the other more interesting than him. He defintely does not want that. So during Yixing's afternoon walks alone around campus, he gathered up all  the courage that he could muster and apologized. It went well and he gave Yixing a brown beaded bracelet as apology gift before they departed to class.

 

 

 

 

When Luhan and Yixing made up, he did not bother to continue his observation of Minseok until the time when Yixing had told him that he should have stuck with Minseok instead of Luhan. Of course Luhan is not at all pleased. He had always been the first choice of people and to think that his only friend would choose another aside from him, Luhan thought it is highly illogical. He hates this Minseok, period.

 

 

They graduated from elementary with Luhan getting the valedictorian honor which he had not expected due to his slip during that year, the thought of which had earned him an eye roll from Yixing. "Of course you would get that, as if that would affect everything you've done so far. I never thought you'd be such a huge overthinker," Yixing had told him

 

As Luhan was preparing himself to go up the stage to give his speech, he notices Minseok, their class salutatorian ending his speech. The boy had shed off some weight and is not wearing his usual glasses. Probably readying himself for some image change? Luhan bemuses. High school sure could change a person, so they say.

 

Luhan only realized the irony of his own statement at a much later date. 

 

"We must always persevere. No matter how hard the situation is. No matter how many times we get disappointed or feel that we are just stuck in second place despite our efforts. It does not matter as long as we know we have done good and we have given our best. We must always keep our faith and believe that there will come a time for each of us, the time when we will have our own time to shine," Minseok says during his speech earning him a loud applause and giggles and ogling eyes from the female crowd.

 

Apparently he is not he only one who noticed the changes. He was getting frustrated again

 

 

"I love your speech. Aim high, never settle for less. You should be some global ambassador," Yixing says as they met up after the ceremony

 

"You sure it was my speech you like?" Luhan asks without thinking

 

Yixing pouts at him and replies, "I didn't know you have such a competitive streak over speeches. You should be happy instead of being a grinch during your own graduation. You are so hard to please," with a pinch at Luhan's nose

 

Luhan swats Yixing's arm away from his nose which he then notices the bracelet that Yixing was wearing

 

"Nice to see you wearing that"

 

"I've always worn it ever since you gave it to me. Idiot"

 

Luhan ignored the last statement. It was a nice day after all.

 

Luhan and Yixing's family status remained the same; Luhan and his so-called "home" was still as cold as ever so he continues to seek refuge at the latter's house. Luhan and Yixing continues their routine even after graduation, studying together for their entrance examination and for their individual interviews for SM Academy. Luhan felt so happy about his friend's choice of high school that he went mute for a minute and had smacked Yixing so hard in the back after regaining focusthat Yixing thought he was being judgmental of him. 

 

"You probably think I cannot get in? Just because it's the best high school in the region and I'm just an average joe, you think I cannot get in? Honestly" Yixing says with a glare

 

"No, I am happy. Really. I am," Luhan explains

 

Yixing continues to glare at him "You really have a funny way of showing happiness"

 

Luhan just laughs

 

True to its status, application process for the academy is rigorous. It's not only composed of a written examination, there is also a talent component in which applicants have to showcase a unique skill. The tuition fees are jaw dropping but the school offers various scholarships which he and Yixing are aiming for. Once accepted, the students are divided into sections according to their rank from A, the highest, to E. The bottom percent gets automatically cut without any reprieve or chance for reconsideration  Not only is the entrance exam highly competitive, but the nature and the environment of the school itself is nerve wracking and purely merit based. Of course the benefit of surviving through the academy is that the students are a shoo-in to the country's top universities without undergoing any entrance examinations. It is certainly a place where Luhan could thrive given his lack of compassion for other people beside his own and in which Luhan also dreads Yixing could due to his friend's good nature and innocence

 

Only a hundred out out of thousands of applicants are accepted and even the smartest is not guaranteed a cut due to the talent component which more or less rules out the purely bookish students. He has the confidence to ace the written but he is still has no idea what to do about the showcase. 

While they were in the midst or their preparation, Luhan would constantly nudge Yixing and asked him what he has prepared for because he is completely lost as to what he is to prepare for. But Yixing would only ignore him despite his constant whacking and neck tickling. 

He even attempted to do aegyo, for Christ sake.

 

"I'm not going to tell you no matter how many cute faces you do," Yixing says nonchalantly

 

"Then why did you led me into doing one?"

 

"Well, I wanted to see how desperate you are for once," Yixing laughs.

 

"You!"

 

Luhan wrestled Yixing so much that day, the latter could barely move for a few days. 

 

As the day of the examinations draw near, Luhan still has no idea what he's going to do. Yixing would always help him think of soemthing every time they take a break from studying but nothing comes to mind.

 

"You've got to think of something Luhan or else I'm going to leave you behind," Yixing jokes

 

"I honestly give up. I've never done anything in my life but read"

 

"How about story telling? Maybe you could bore them too much and they would have no choice but to pass you"

 

"How about I show them pieces of your limb, they would probably marvel at my human cutting skills"

 

"Oh har har. Morbidity suits your angelic face. How about giving them a list of he books you've read? You could ask our librarian for the complete list of books found at our library, photocopy that and problem solved. Anyway you have read them all."

 

"I don't think that's anything impressive"

 

"Right, because I've barely read one row of books there"

 

The two stays quiet and thinks for more ideas. Luhan is starting to seriously take into consideration the listing of books idea when Yixing stands up and gets a colorful cube from his dresser and hands it to him.

 

"What is this?" Luhan eyes the colorful cube and is amused that he could change the position of the colors. "This is a nifty box"

 

"It's called a Rubik's cube," Yixing explains. "Minseok gave it to me the other day and I was trying to complete it but my head just hurts attempting to do so.You need to put the same colors together at one face of the cube by .. HOW did you that?!"

 

"Do what?" Luhan asks without lookin up from his new found toy

 

"That? Complete that thing under a minute when you didn't even know what it is and I was just explaining it to you?"

 

Luhan looks up at the sound of his exasperated friend. He is not sure why it was surprising

 

"Well I just thought the color arrangements was too scattered so I thought it had to be arranged to be together or something. Really it wasn't that hard"

 

Luhan thinks Yixing wanted to say something or shout at him by the look on his face

 

"Genius idiot" Yixing finally says, shaking his head

 

"That sounds contradictory," Luhan laughs at the comment

 

"At least now you have something to showcase," Yixing rebuts. 

 

"Right! I should try to find a cube that is something harder than this one so they would be impressed and solve it under the same time limit! Really this thing was too easy. You are brilliant, you!"

 

Yixing rolls his eyes. "You should probably thank Minseok not me."

 

It was Luhan's turn to roll his eyes.

 

 

 

 

They both managed to get accepted. Luhan is sorted into class A and managed to get the top score on the entrance exam which had earned him a full academic scholarship "Shocking," Yixing says to him. 

Yixing in turn was sorted into class B and managed to snag a partial tuition waive for a scholarship related to arts in which Luhan had also commented "shocking" jokingly but had still earned him a hard arm punch from his friend.

Yixing told him that Minseok had also passed and that the latter and that Yixing and Minseok are going to be classmates, the fact of which suprprises him since, despite his initial negativities, he cannot deny the boys academic brilliance which is almost at par with him. He thinks Minseok might not have been as successful as him during his showcase since he and him were of the same bookish type. He dismisses such thoughts because not only is he being mean to the guy that had contributed a lot to his acceptance to the academy without the latter even knowing, but he is also demeaning his friend though he intended no offense against both. Luhan sometimes can really be an .

 

First day high.
"You ready to knock 'em dead," Yixing asks him before entering the halls to their welcoming ceremony.

 

"Knock who dead?

 

Yixing made a face. "Honestly, can't you live a minute without being a kill joy?"

 

"N-. Let's do this, Luhan says, changing his answer midway when he felt uan impending attack to his arm by the looks of his friends face.

 

He certainly wouldn't want a tingling arm and weird sense of déjà vu while delivering, yet another, speech.

 

 

 

The freshmen ceremony is the first time in which the successful SM academy applicants will gather together. The whole school is required to be in attendance, including the higher batches and the whole faculty. They are seated by year, the fourth years at the front just behind the teachers line and the student council. The seniors are followed by the juniors and then the sophomores with the freshmen at the very back. The cavernous auditorium is decorated with welcome banners from the school and from the various student organizations. The stage was well lighted with bright flourescent emanating from the stage floor and adorned with the big SMA logo together with brown red and brown drapes behind it and embossed with the words only the best. Luhan feels a bit of pride swelling in his chest and is getting a bit light headed at the thought that he had managed to be able to get in. Yixing bade his farewells earlier since they were required to sit by section. Luhan looks behind to check where Yixing is sitting and sees that he was with Minseok together with brown haired boy with a mousy grin at his right. 

 

Being the top student who scored the highest in the entrance exams, Luhan is given the privilege to speak in behalf of the incoming batch. Luhan went up the stage and gives his speech which is practically the same as his valedictory one with a few edits since he didn't expect to give one nor given time to properly do another. After all, he was busy studying and he was not that cocky to expect he would get the highest marks after all the cramming he had to do for his showcase. Nevertheless, the audience gave him a loud and polite claps and he is satisfied with that. 

 

The program continues with welcoming remarks from the different student organizations and the ceremony ends with a speech from the student council president, with the rest of the council members standing behind. Luhan notes the popularity of the student council member as he notices the crowd go into shy but overt giggles and lots of interested buzzing when the council was called up to present. Even a handful of freshmen went all gooey as well. Luhan does agree the bunch were pretty good looking and had an aura of confidence and perfection. 

 

"The student council only accepts the best of the best. Only those within the top five of their year gets a chance to be selected." He hears the boy in front of him discussing to his seatmate.

 

"And where's the democracy in that," the seatmate answers, obviously confused.

 

"No election happens.  It's as if the whole school would just unanimously choose you. Well they would only choose you if they know the whole school would approve of it. So far, there had been no candidate yet that the student body disapproves of. To be honest, the fact that you managed to snag one of the top five spots for your year shows your capability already to trudge through this competitive jungle"

 

Luhan thinks being good looking and having a fanclub probably helps the status but he did not voice this out loud.

 

"They are not only responsible for looks, you know. I've researched some of them as well as the alumnae of the council. All of the members past and present have either competed or is competing in different tournaments or competitions at national levels, majority even competes globally," the boy to his right offers in explanation probably reading his unimpressed face.

 

Luhan looks away from the front for the first time and looks to his would be classmate on right and sees a thin boy with square jaw and strong facial features,

 

"I see. So that's why a lot of freshmen knows them already." Luhan says in thanks.

 

The boy laughs not intimated with his cold attitude. "Seriously where have you been?"

 

Luhan smirks and laughs feeling no mockery from the statement.

 

"I'm Kim Jongdae by the way," the boy says offering his hand "I hope we would be clasmates for the rest of our stay here."

 

Luhan accepts the offered hand. "I'm Lu Han. Yes, that would be nice"

Luhan was surprised that he actually meant that. This Jongdae person has a light and easy disposition and after all he needs someone who would teach him the ropes in this new place, so a new friend wouldn't hurt. 

 

"So are you planning to join any clubs?" Jongdae asks. "You might get recruited to join the Council anyway being the freshmen that bagged the top score and beating the other favorites despite being unknown and your competition records being nil."

 

"I'm also pleased to meet you too, Jongdae" Luhan replies with a roll of his eyes.

 

"No I'm actually complimenting you," Jongdae explains with a worried look probably thinking that he had offended Luhan. 

 

"I was teasing you. You don't have to look so worried" Luhan laughs.

 

"Of course I know that. Expressive facial replies together with heart felt sounding explanations are always effective don't you think?," Jongdae says with a wink.

 

"You troll. Anyway, about the council. I probably wouldn't join on their bandwagon. I really have no interest in that sort of work," Luhan says.

 

"Don't be so rash in your decision. The council offers opportunities not found in any other clubs in return for very minimal work that you are referring to. And it's not the clerical type of work that you expect it to be. Maybe you could find something new there"

 

"We'll see." Luhan answers with a shrug. "How about you? Why don't you join?"

 

"Nah, because of that one club limit, I'd choose something related to music rather than that. Besides, although I'm not a pushover, I doubt I could land on the top five. And I've never been popular in my life" Jongdae laughs without a hint of bitterness. "I know I'm good at something else so I won't push at things I'm not meant to be in"

 

"Sad. The council needs more members like you."

 

"Well they'd probably treat me as their mascot or something. The troll of the club?

 

"There's a one club limit? 

 

"And here I thought you were actually sincere. Yes. They want us to focus on academics of course but they also want us to be holistic individuals and train on what we want but at the same time not to be too distracted. You know, kinda like the feel of the our entrance exams? Books and a talent. They designed our curriculum and our school like that."

 

"I see, sounds Socratic. Thanks for the explanation."

 

"No problem. Glad to be of use."

 

Luhan smirks at him. Nice to see another with almost the same wavelength as himself. 

 

 

 

After the ceremony, the freshmen were tasked to go spring the school ground and visit the different organizations to sign up. Him and Jongdae discusses other things while heading out and Yixing meets up with them by the entrance together with Minseok and his new friend. After the introductions, in which he learns the name of Yixings new friend to be Byun Baekhyun, the five of them goes around to scout their prospective clubs. Jongdae and Baekhyun clicked together immediately after learning their similar interest in music (and Luhan thinks it's probably because both is as boisterous as the other) and he looks at Yixing in which his friend looks at him and looks at the other two and laughs. Yixing probably thinks the same as him and he laughs as well.

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun both signed up for the glee club while Yixing joined the dance club. Yixing explains that after the accepted the art scholarship, he was required to choose an art related club as a condition. When he asks why dancing, Yixing gives him a shrug and says "something new wouldn't hurt." Following Yixing’s philosophy, Minseok joined the soccer club and slaps Yixing’s arm after his heartful laugh at his choice. Luhan could not think of anything else and he isn't too keen on the something new idea so he opts to join the library committee, earning him an eye roll form Yixing and funny looks from the others. Luhan couldn't care less about their opinions, really.

 

As predicted by Jongdae earlier, the student council did approach him about joining.

"Hi, you're Luhan right?" A boy, most probably older than him by a fewwith white fair skin and a nice gentle smile approached him and extending out his hand in greeting when he and the others were about to finish their club scouting. "I'm Junmyeon."

 

"Yes, why?" Luhan answers while reluctantly accepting the handshake so as not to appear rude. The handshake was brief and their hands barely touched so he thinks this Junmyeon does not really intend to welcome him but was only doing so out of routine.

 

"I'm a sophomore and the current public relations officer for the student ouncil" this, Junmyeon, also offers an introduction to the others with the same formality he had given to Luhan save for when he introduced himself to Yixing. He was obviously eyeing his friend with open interest as Junmyeon is holding Yixing’s hand for a few moments too long, far longer than he would have liked. He is already irritated by the fact that Minseok and Yixing hanging out together and he doesn't need another fair skinned idiot hanging around his friend, lessening his interaction with him even more. 

 

 

Junmyeon returns to Luhan after the round of introductions. "I'm here to ask you if you would want to join the student council. We need a freshman representative at the moment so if you're interested we would like to put you up for it" Junmyeon says smilingly at him. Luhan thinks Junmyeon resembles Yixing because of his gentleness and calming mannerisms but for some reason, he could also feel the cold emptiness he is too familiar with inside this man. He defintely does not want to deal with a complication at his very first year.

 

"I don't really want to be a poster boy nor to be your new errand person, so no. And besides, I already have the library committee and I know there's this one club limit thing" Luhan want to smack his inner self. So much for no complication thing. If he had managed to piss this Junmyeon person, the council will want his head. 

 

Junmyeon let's go of the sarcasm and smiles back and laugh. Luhan felt the laugh was rather hollow and mocking but did not say it out loud.
"No, we don't do that to our members. We are all given equal tasks regardless of position or batch. The Council is also exempt from the one club thing you were referring to and we are allowed to join one other club of their choice aside from the council itself. But of course we won't push you into doing anything so I will respect your decision. If you do change your mind though, you can approach us until the end of the week, the spot is open to you. After that we have no choice but to look for another. We do need representative and we are hoping it would be you."

 

Luhan could feel Junmyeon is only talking out of a memorized script, he could tell the man would be a good actor someday. But Luhan knows better that Junmyeon did not really mean what he said especially his last sentence so he unintentionally replies, "don't bother waiting for a week. You can find one now. My decision won't change."

 

Luhan notices Junmyeon's eyebrow twinge and a brief snort indicating the guy's increasing irritation and growing dislike, "that is the procedure," Junmyeon says with a smile. Luhan thinks this guy is really good at acting. "Well, I'd best be going. Sorry for interrupting your stroll. It was nice to meet you all."

 

As Luhan looks at the retreating Junmyeon, the other four were giving him continues back slaps, the hardest was from Yixing with a matching pinch on his forearm.

"Must you seriously be rude, Luhan?" Yixing says to him with a scowl. The others merely looked at him with the same pitying looks.

 

"I was nice! He was the one being mean!"

 

The other four laughed at him. Luhan wasn't keen on the explaining himself part so he went on ahead as the others continue their mocking of him. Seriously, I'm now heralded as the group clown. How things change. 

 

On their way back home that day, Yixing asks him "why are you such a party pooper, Luhan?"

 

"I don't quite get the question" Luhan replies

 

Yixing rolls his eye "must you push everyone away? I mean when one is being nice to you and all, you reject him without much of glance."

 

"Again, I'm pretty sure he wasn't being nice to me. And it's because you're so freaking popular" 

 

"Now I'm the one lost."

 

"Never mind." 

 

"Says the one guy who had probably taken the heart of the entire female population today." 

 

"Not intrested 

 

"Poor fangirls. They should realize what a cold princess you are"

 

Luhan laughs at the description.

 

 

After that light-hearted freshmen day, the grueling work welcomes them next.

 

True enough, the academic workload robs them of almost all of their hours in a day that one extracurricular is indeed too taxing for anyone. There were a lot of new subjects that were foreign even to Luhan who himself is already a wide reader. The teachers were demanding and oftentimes assigned homework and readings would be impossible to finish in one night. Luhan barely finishes it every time. His classmates were struggling worse than him as majority rarely finishes theirs judging from his classmates' perfomance in class. Luhan and Yixing would still study together by their heads were too concentrated on their own books that they barely have any time to play or even converse properly. Luhan is now more or less a resident at Yixing's home that the only time he is able to go home is during the weekends.

 

Apparently, joining a club is akin to a commitment that one is to train and will be trained for national level competitions.

Jongdae kinda missed that vital part so this is why after class, Yixing would go straight to the training rooms and come back with barely enough energy to go home. Luhan would wait for Yixing to finish at the library doing his committee duties which composed mainly of arranging books. They were also required to read at least five shelves per year for them to better help the students about recommendations and such. He wanted to tell their head chair, he had already done said last week, but he opted to shut his mouth. He is already in bad light with their head chair because the latter was blaming him for all the ruckus made by the female students. The noisy giggling or the fact that he was given endless letters and confessions at the library is not his fault in any way. In fact, wasn't he bringing more students to visit the library instead of letting the books rot in favor of the internet. Really, his head chair should thank him.

 

Lunc was always a nice affair and in which the students could be able to catch a breather and socialize. A time away from academics and their club (well aside from those who still needs to cram on homework). The five of them, him, Yixing, Minseok, Jongdae, and Baekhyun share the same table together. Luhan and Jongdae were close being the only classmate that Luhan had managed to afford to be friends with due to their hectic schedules. Baekhyun and Jongdae grew the closest though being in the same club and having a little friendly competition over the other (being too passionate about music helps as well). Minseok and Yixing had also gotten close because they were classmates while him and Baekhyun and Minseok were relatively polite to each other out of association. Luhan could still technically call them friends right?

Junmyeon would often visit and sit by their table but mostly to talk to Yixing and ignoring Luhan completely. Apparently, after choosing a first year rep (which he heard was named Kris), Junmyeon is no longer under the obligation to be nice to him. Luhan would always internally laugh at Junmyeon for trying so hard as Junmyeon acts and talks with obvious interest in which Yixing would only dismiss. Luhan would help Yixing counter the advances by putting a protective arm around his friend or being the one to answer Junmyeon's inquiries to the annoyance of the latter. 

 

Towards the end of their first year, Luhan notices Yixing grew quieter as the latter barely converses with him even back at Yixing's house. He also notices frequent injuries and Yixing's lack of energy in which Luhan thinks might be caused by too much training so he tries hard to convince Yixing not to practice too much but his protest would only be dismissed by one look. He tried to prod Yixing behind his training menus because it was obviously taking a toll on him but Yixing would just shrug him off. 

 

"I'm fine, Luhan. The competition is quite near and we are just finishing our last few routines" Yixing would nowadays say in reply.

 

He fears there might be more to the story than what Yixing wanted him to believe so he attempts to first ask Jongdae. 

 

"Hasn't he told you about it?" Jongdae eyes him quizzically

 

"Told me what exactly?" Luhan answers with the same puzzled look

 

"Nothing."

 

It's obviously not just nothing. 

Luhan ponders over jongdae's question during their free period and he was only distracted by his seatmate alerting his attention that a certain Minseok from class B is looking for him.

 

"Hello, what's up?" Luhan asks. He completely knows this was something out of their normal routine so this must involve Yixing, their only common ground.

 

"Yixing. He's at the infirmary." Minseok simply says without offering further explanations

 

"What?" Luhan wants to know more. But judging from Minseok's furrowed face, he knows that wouldn't be able to probe anything more from the guy

 

"Just go Luhan. He might explain it to you there."

 

So Luhan runs.

 

 

 

 


A/n

I am always lost again. Uploaded this via my phone before I could lose the story track again. So will edit the font styles and grammar stuff later. So sorry about the late late update. Will update again another long chapter today or to,or row. THank you so much for reading this <3

 

Just to clarify.. The first part is the present them, and then after the "~" are more flashbacks. I should really

stop doing stories like these. It also confuses me. Lol

 

photo credit to original owner. Got this from tumblr again. :))