best cookies ever

Luhan's Fifth Grade Crush

 

As our teacher entered we all greeted him and seated in our respective desk. “ class, today we have a new student " he announced. My ears perked up hearing about the arrival of new student in hope of that new student will be that girl.

“ class let’s welcome her “ he looked towards doorway and instructed " come in dear and introduce yourself "

I turned my head around to the direction of new student praying silently “ plz be that girl plz ". My heart was jumping happily when I saw her. I was grinning  like happy virus.

“ Annyeong, lee jieun inmida , Plz take care of me “ she greeted everybody. So her name is jieun, just beautiful like her. Now I sound like my mom too, so cheesy. I wasn’t like this before . I was unaware of the fact that  I was changing slowly after entry of jieun in my life.

Thankfully she got seated next to me. Our class had been already started but my mind was shifting on somewhere else, no no …. On someone else  and that was jieun. I was stealing glances over again and again and to my bad luck she caught me red handed. At that time we had our first eye contact and I could feel my whole body electrifying. She gave me genuine smile as she recognised me from morning incident. Her smile made my tommy’s butterfly travel along to my heart. I, a 10 years old macho man was blushing just because of a little girl.

It was lunch break time and I was sitting with my exo group but was glancing over jieun frequently. She was with two girls of our school, yooina and jiyeon.” Looks like she made her new friends “ I said in my mind. I saw her being excused with her friends and walking somewhere but it looked like she was more limping. It must be because of her previous injury. On the half way she got stuck as a chair was on her way. She was struggling to remove chair out of her way becoz of her pain. Watching her in pain I got myself excused from friends and went to her way. Pretending to be passing through her way, I sided the chair and handed her band aids “ it’s yours “

 “ you should have waited for me “ I murmurred under my breath and she didn’t hear it . *thank god*

“ Gummawo " she said with low"and gentle voice. sincereity sparkled on her eyes

“ no it’s ok , anyway I was just going to washroom and this chair was being obstacle on my way too. I didn’t do it for you”  I said showing my coolness and was about to head forward but again I heard her saying something.

“ luhanssii, is that your name, right? " she asked me. .She knows my name …she knows my name ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was spazzing inside but I coolly answered trying not to show any kind of excitement “yess, it is “

“ isn’t this way opposite to washroom? Correct me if I’m wrong “ she said poniting toward the way

 “ you pabo luhan,  you pabo " I did facepalm in my mind.

“ yes I know I’m just taking long route, you know good for exercise “ I stretched my arm giving lame excuse.  I was totally  embarrassed. So I tried to ran away  from spot saying “ see you later “. But again I heard her  low voice calling my name on my back. “ luhanssi “. I turned around with anticipation  “ wae "

She was drawing circle on floor moving her toe, lowering her head and was hiding something behind her back. Then she shyly handed me something .

 “ plz accept this as thank you for everything "  she blurted out and abruptly left to her own way . * cookies…….. for me……. from jieun * I stood there startled by her action as I couldn’t believe what was happening. She just gave me her token of love. * token of love * ”ahhh pabo luhan you are overthinking” I smacked my own head . That was just thanks giving gift. Eventhough, I was as happy as like I got museum of my favourite video game collection.  To say the truth, I was even more happier. This was the happiest moment of my life.

We all packed our bag beaming happily as the  school was over. While walking out of the claasroom, our exo group was behind jieun and her friends  . So I kind of got opportunity to eavesdrop on them. To get clear sight of her,I tilted my head and baekhyun caught me doing so. “ what’s wrong with you dude? “

“No no nothing I think I just sprained my neck a bit “ I retorted and sighed in relieve after receiving convinced look from baekhyun.I was concentrating on their conversation perking my ears up.  So I wouldn’t miss every single drop of word from .

“ Wow yooina  you have an ipod really. I’m so jealous of you. My parents do not even allow me to have one  as they think it’ll  ruin my study. But I really love to listen music " she pouted.  I could clearly see her pouting from the sideways and she looked too cute. * aww kyoepta,  too cute to handle for my heart * I patted myself on left side of my chest.

 “he he lucky yy mehhh “ yooina sang. “ jieun do you wanna listen to wondergirl’s song? I have recently downloaded it ? "

 “Yes I want to plzz. They are my favourite bandgirl " she nodded excitedly and plugged one ear phone into her ear.    * do all the girls like wondergirl? If jieun likes that band then they must be special, I guess *

“ aww it’s one of my favourite song s“ she beamed . and all of them started sing in chorus instance.

“ I want nobody nobody but you

I want nobody nobody but you “ ( girls were singing and giggling )

“ Haa it’s my mom’s favourite song too” I thought. My happiness knew no bound seeing her singing and giggling like that. She was a quite good singer actually. I was amazed listening to her.* Wonder girls, I think I’m liking you now.*

 

She bade goodbye to her friends and got herself into car and so did I with exo . * good bye jieun * I bade her silently caressing my bag where I had put jieun’s cookies. Her cookies only for me, me luhan. I felt proud of myself. And as usual my mom was late so I waited for infront of school gate.

Suddenly I heard  honking  and turned around to see my mom inside car. I immediately got into car.

“ How was your day my son ? " she asked with curiousity

“ it was okay, omma " I answered without looking at her. Actually it was the happiest day of my life. I just didn’t wanted to boast around her.  After buckling my seat belt i started to reach  for something in my bag. “ ahh I found it “I mumbled taking out jieun’s cookies.

“ oh cookies, as far as I know I hadn’t packed any cookies for you this morning. Who gave this to you luhan ? " she said trying to snatch some cookies. Before she could get any cookies, i hide it under my bag.

“ omma shame on you, trying to steal your own son’s cookies. Andwaeee… I’m not giving it you " I said getting angry at her. I couldn’t share with her. It was the one in million cookies from jieun. I even didn’t show it to my any friends so I could have pleasure of eating all cookies by myself.

“ Wae did your girlfriend give this to you ? tell me tell me " she got excited.

“  Gaw  Gaw  Girl friend , Aniyooo jieun is not my girlfriend “ I blurted out without even realising that I said jieun.* I said jieun* Thinking jieun as my girlfriend was making me nervous. I wasn’t even able to do eyecontact with mom.

“ soo her name is jieun, pretty name huh ” She wiggled her eyebrow. I was speechless as I couldn’t figure it out how to reply her.

 “ aigooo finally my son has got his first crush huh huh “ she nudged me.  *Jieun my crush*I was blushing crazily. I was becoming as red as tomato and  my mom noticed it too. “ omo is my son blushing ? “ she again teased me.

 “So this song is dedicated to my son who has finally his first crush yeepieee “ she announced it happily while turning music on.

“ I want nobody nobody but you                                                                                                                                                       

 I want nobody nobody but you “

 here she goes now again but this time I didn’t get bothered  at all. Actually I was enjoying it. I was humming this song along inside. Can you believe it neither did i. I think this song is going to stick with my lifeforever.

“ luhan do you know why I liked this song ? " she asked me genuinely

“ aniyo….. waeo  omma ? " I shaked my head munching cookies in my mouth. These were the tastiest cookies of my life. * may be, I should left some cookies for tomorrow*

“ because this song always reminds me of your appa." she said with sad and low tone voice. i got intrigued after hearing word 'appa' from .it's been a long time since i heard that word last time. i already could sense a gloomy atomsphere.  she continued " he and I used to sing this song  together back then. we were so happy and in love with each other. After your appa left us, I try to imagine him being with us singing this song happily." she chuckled in between  as she was trying to hold her tears. I guess she must have missed him so much after  we lost him in car accident. I didn’t know how was he like back then as I was still a baby at that time. I had only vivid memory of him. From then my mom was like both mother and father to me.

I pecked on her cheek trying to cheer her up and started to sing

I want nobody nobody but you   

I want nobody nobody but you

“Omo what am I hearing , luhan singing this song “ her lips cracked in to smile. " I guess this song must be your girlfriend’s favourite song too “. Hearing her remark, I almost choked on saliva.

“ oh ghos, omma…. do you wanna kill me? I told you already , jieun is not my girlfriend " I argued not letting my guard off infront of her

 “But when did I say it’s jieun.  You are the one who said instead. Waeo, are you that much desperate to  make jieun  your girlfriend? want me to help you? “  she said in playful tone teasing me.

“ stop it omma, I’m not ganna talk  to you ever again" I frowned after being completely guard off by mom.

                                                                                                                                                      

                                                                    

 

he he my chapter kind of looked like  promotional chapter for wondergirl's song. Actually i got know this song from drama ' the master's sun'.and i found it quite catchy. Anyways guys have you been watching this drama? if not then i'm totally recommending it to you.It's worth to watch it. Trust me. it's one of my fav drama that i have been watching recently.