meeting my crush for the first time

Luhan's Fifth Grade Crush

 

 “Tringgggg  Tringgggg “ alarm clock rang to my ear.* Aisshh why does morning comes after every night * I was not in the mood to carry my weight out of the bed so I stretched my hand out to turn it off and fixed myself again in bed to re-enter in dreamland. Suddenly  I  felt  blanket  slipping from my sleeping  body. I just shrugged as response as I was too sleepy to bargain for blanket.

“Tringggg Tringggggg” Again I heard clock alarming. * Didn’t I already turn it off * Again I tried to reach for clock shoving my head under the pillow. But this time my hand couldn’t feel the figure of clock no matter how much I stretched my hand out. I got irritated hearing ring for long time.

“ What the hell is this ? “ I yelled in irritation. “your ommma “came in reply.

I widened my eyes recognizing the voice and raised my head only to find a petite figure resting her hands in edge of her waist.

“ What is this omma ? can’t you even let your hancy son have beauty sleep for moment ? “ I complained

“ My so called hancy son has school to go .so wake up you sleepy head. It’s getting late “ my mom dragged me out of the bed.

“ I’m gonna  sue the person who made school. “  I threatened to nobody as I didn’t know who made the school.

After taking bath and brushing teeth I was completely awaken. Then I changed into my school uniform and went down stair for breakfast. On the way I peeked at my Hyung’s room and saw him sleeping like the owner of donkeys who had just sold donkeys in the price of gold.* What a life he has * I envied him. Lucky him who has already completed  highschool  and has got long break. Poor me who has still school to attend. After finishing breakfast breakfast I got into car with my mom for ride to school. My mom was working housewife. Everyday after dropping me to school, she goes to her work directly.

“ I want nobody nobody but you                                                                                                                            

I want nobody nobody but you”

 My mom was singing along pointing her one finger towards me while her other hand was handling stearing. It was my mom’s favourite song by wonder girl. Wonder girl….. what’s wrong with adult people naming band after cartoon character. Such a childish name anyways. While driving she always listens to this song. Always means I meant seriously always. I don’t understand how she doesn’t get bore listening to the same song again and again.

“ omma will you stop it already ? you sound like pig craving for food. " I whined but she never listens to me. As It’s not like I’m her mother. Instead she increased her volume up and shouted coming near to my ear. Witnessing mom’s childish behaviour, I plucked head piece into my ears. Finally drive was over as we arrived to my school. “ so no more to nobody yepppie " I over enjoyed in my mind. I got out my car and my mom too.

“ study well my cutie pie " she ruffled my hair

“omma I told you I’m not cute. I’m a handsome macho guy. Only girls and puppies can be cute.And lastly don’t touch my hair. You always ruin my hairstyle "  I said shaping my hair to it’s original form.

 

 

“ Arrasso my handsome macho son, love you, take care " she piched my cheeks and planted kiss on cheek

“ omma I’m not kid anymore. So I don’t need to be pecked and pinched. Your son has pride and reputation in school. So don’t be this lovey dovey around school  ….Arrassoo…” I frowned

“ Aigooo how big pride can a 10 years old boy have !!!!! " she exclaimed. “ Aaarasso aarasso harabuji, now go inside “

“ see you later omma " I waved.

“ok Bye bye , omma loves you. Take care precious piece of my heart, apple of my eye " she shouted overexcitedly  raising her hands over her head forming into heart shape. Everyone was staring at us grinning and I hated that. I couldn’t stand there watching my mom being cheesy and drama queen. I was embarrassed so I ran away to school gate as fast as possible I could.

I directly headed to my class and shoved my bag under the desk. Still 10 minutes were left before the bell would rang and my exo group hadn’t arrived so I decided to go to washroom. On the way stopped as I heard someone’s sobbing. I followed the way from where sound was coming and there I found a petite figure hugging her knee, lowering her head on the floor.

“ are you okay? " I asked with concerned. She raised her head toward me and just nodded as reply .But her teary eyes were saying something else. My eyes began to examine her. I found myself being attracted to her. Her  wavy long hair, her brown orb, her milky flawless skin, her tiny cute nose, her pink lips, her every features were so appealing to me. Did I sound like a 50 years old ert ? aniyo ..aniyo…….. But it was giving me butterflies in my tommy. Then I noticed her bleeding knees. My heart clenched seeing her wound, didn’t know why. I had just met her.

“ omo you are bleeding " I took out my handkerchief and began to wipe blood slowly  blowing air on her wound. She was just staring at me and I was liking it. Pink roses were shedding on my cheeks. “Omo am I blushing” I wondered. For the first time of my holy 10 years life , I was feeling like that way, So different. Didn’t know what was that.

I bandaged handkerchief around her knee and then I noticed bruises on her elbow too. “ you just wait here okay. I’ll be right back " I said to her and again she just nodded.

I  ran to nurse office as fast as I could. After a while I came to the same place with band aid but she was nowhere to be found. I was so disappointed not being able to see her.

“ Aissshhh where is she? I told her to wait.i don’t even know her name. is she new in school? Which grade is she in? I hope in same as me, fifth grade. " I was mumbling myself  frustradely. Then I heard bell ringing and ran towards classroom wandering whether I’ll be able to meet that girl again or not.

 

 

 

 

I decided not to make three shots as i realised that this story can't be finished in three chapters. But it won't be long story either.

Hope you'll enjoy it

i'll be updating soon