The Phone Call

Pain (ON HOLD)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suzy P.O.V

 

I went home after the fan sign event. I finally met Kris, the love of my life. I was so happy giggling to myself that the people on the streets kept looking at me which made me realize that I was smiling by myself the whole time from Hyewon's house. I ran quickly and finally reached the stairs to my neighborhood. Tired from all the running, I tried to catch my breath and started walking slowly.

 

 

Na hokshi molla gyonggo haneundae (jaldeureo)

Jigeum wihomhae (so dangerous)

 

 

I took my phone from my pocket jeans and a familiar number was printed on the screen. I stopped for a while and accepted the call.

 

"You again?" It was the bikini guy.

 

"So you remember." I couldn't see him but I knew he had a smile on his face.

 

"What do you want?" I tried to sound friendly as I could but I know I didn't sound like I was. I was embarrassed to talk to him.

 

"Be my friend?" My forehead automatically wrinkled.

 

"No." It took him seconds to respond. I thought of hanging up but like I didn't want to be rude.

 

"Ok." He hung up.

 

I walked again, slower than usual. I got this odd feeling of calling him back and be his friend and I did. It rang and rang and rang and he finally answered.

 

"Ok." I quickly said before I change my mind.

 

"Ok what?" I knew he was happy. At least he sounded like he was.

 

"I take it back." 

 

"No! You are now officially my friend." I tried to listen to his background, trying to figure out where he was but nothing. It was like he was alone...in his room...or wherever.

 

"Are you a ert?" I started to ask him the "5 Yes or No Questions". 

 

"No."

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter