Chapter 2

Pain (ON HOLD)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Omma!” Suzy called out to her mom as she looked for her brand new bracelet.

 

“Wae?” Her mom responded while set the table for breakfast.

 

“Where’s my bracelet?” She looked at her closet- nothing. She looked at her make-up kit- nothing.

 

Where is it?

 

“Jamkkaman!” Her mom said while washing her hands to go to Suzy’s room.

 

“Did you…” She paused, jaw dropping, not believing what has happen to her daughter’s room- messy.

 

“Have you seen my bracelet?" Suzy looked at her mom with worried eyes. Worried for her bracelet not worried that she'll get a handful of speech.

 

“All of this…” Her mom pointed to her daughters room “…just for a bracelet?”

 

Suzy unknowingly looked around her used-to-be beautiful simple room that now looks like a storage room with a comfortable bed.

 

“Oh? I did this?” She turned her head to her mom, realizing that she’ll get angry as she doesn’t like messy and dirty places. Somehow, Suzy realized, she must’ve got this personality from her dad.

 

“I’ll clean this all after I come home, okay?” Suzy said, pouting and convincing her mom.

 

“Fine.” Her mom rolled her eyes.

 

“But where’s my bracelet?”

 

“Are you talking about the one I got you at Hongdae?” Suzy nodded.

 

“It’s in my room. Have you forgotten that you let me borrowed it?” She narrowed her eyes.

 

“Oh. Right.” Then it hit her. Just two days ago, her mom had a party to attend. She doesn’t like putting on make-up, rings, bracelet or even high heels but that night, she looked her best. With a short black dress that showed her long yet y legs and her straight long hair that made her looked like a mermaid, she was definitely a beauty. She may be 42 but her body is 22.

 

Suzy giggled to herself looking like a complete fool. “Hihi.” She smiled to herself.

 

“I’ll get it. Now, go eat.” Her mom crossed her arms and went to her room while Suzy locked her door to prevent her mom from going in and clean it.

*****

Kyungsoo woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. Waking the others up, he made breakfast.

 

“Ya!” He tickled Kai which is sleeping next to him. “Get up.”

 

“Shut it, Eye Ball!” Kai throwed his pillow to Kyung

Please log in to read the full chapter