Chapter 3

Pain (ON HOLD)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Juyeon asked me out for a shopping spree and I went to the mall to find out that she was running late. She sent me a message saying I should wait for her and while doing so, send her photos of the bikini's I like. She thinks I have a great sense when it comes to fashion but I just think the opposite.

I walked around the shop not long after I found a white bikini. The style was simple yet, y. I took a picture of it and send it to her asking what she thinks about it. Seconds after I sent her the message, an unkown number called me.

 


"Annyeonghaseyo. Bae Suji-rago imnida." I said, not minding the reciepent. 
 

"Yobosaeyo?" A guy's voice said.
 

"Nae?"
 

"Why did you send me this picture?"
 

"What picture?"
 

"This white....thing....you send just now."
 

"White...thing?" I looked at my phone and his number was similar to Juyeon's. 'God damn it!' I thought to myself.
 

"You know?"
 

"Choiseunghamnida. Jongmal choiseunghamnida." I bowed to him through the phone and realised I started to look dumb.
 

"Wrong send?"
 

"Nae. You and my friend has similar phone number but the last digit was different so,..."
 

"It's pretty."
 

"What?"
 

"Do I really have to say it?"
 

"Ummm...sorry, again?" I gave myself a laugh.
 

"It's okay." I sensed him smile. "I should hung up now."

Please log in to read the full chapter