Chapter VIII

Maybe. Maybe I do.

Math lesson was boring. REALLY BORING. You didn't have the mood to listen to the lesson and all you did was stare blankly in front. You felt really really restricted because "MR.WU" was sitting beside you. You kept thinking that he doesn't like you. Maybe you stink. Whatever. You couldn't wait for this to be over all you needed was for the bell to ring.

"Jiwon?" the teacher snapped

But, you didn't hear. You were too deep in your thoughts.

"Yang Jiwon!" the teacher yelled.

"N-nae?" all eyes were on you as you quickly stood up.

"What is your answer to this question?" she asked.

"U-uh uhm." you looked at your worksheet. It was blank. There was nothing on it. 

.

You looked back at the teacher, giving her a blank look. Just then, someone answered, "88. The answer is 88."

"That's correct Jisoo. Please pay attention to the lesson Jiwon. It's only the first day you've entered this school and you've already left a bad impression on me." she said coldly.

You nodded and sat back down.

Yeah. Whatever. Why would I give a about school.

/RING!!!/

FINALLY THE BELL.

It was a dreadful 2 hour math lesson. Your mood was totally ruined. You stood up, ready to leave the class.

Suddenly someone walked passed and knocked your shoulders intentionally and said, "Sorry. I didn't see you there dumb ." Two girls behind her laughed. 

SHUT UP . Oh I see. The one that answered the question just now. Should I clap for you?

You whispered to yourself as you didn't dare to retaliate, not knowing who she actually was. She looked like a totally popular girl. Long straight hair, perfect figure, flawless face. But definitely a . Maybe she should be couples with that rude bastard.

You left the class in a hurry and headed to Bomi's locker. 

"Bomi!" you saw her from afar and shouted her name. 

"Oh hey, how was class?" she asked.

You saw Luhan beside her and gave him an eyesmile as a greeting. He smiled back.

"Horrible. And I mean, horrible." you turned back to Bomi.

"You'll get used to it alright. Maybe you can tell me what happened at the table?"

"I would definitely want to." you couldn't wait to rant all these out to someone.

Luhan put an arm around Bomi after she was done with her books and gave her a kiss on her forehead. You were so envious of her. She had such a loving boyfriend.

"Come on Jiwon!" she said and asked you to walk faster as you were behind them.

______________________________________________

"Luhan!" you heard someone shout.

Luhan and Bomi walked towards a table with 5 other guys sitting around. 

What. You mean I'm going to have lunch with, them? 2 girls? 6 guys?

You looked closely at them, IT WAS EXO. EXO-M I GUESS? 

WAIT. DID I SEE WRONGLY OR IS THAT THE RUDE BASTARD.

"Nugu ya?" one of them asked.

"This is Jiwon, my new neighbour and a new student here." Bomi answered. "Now, this is EXO-M's Lay, Xiumin, Chen, maknae Tao and-" she said pointing to every single one of them but got interupted.

"Nice to meet you Jiwon!" Xiumin stopped eating his bowl of noodles, stood up and gave a little bow.

"You're pretty." Chen said with a smirk and Tao just gave you a cute smile.

Your heart melted at Tao. He was so cute you just wanted to pinch his cheeks. He was not called the maknae for nothing.

"Thank you and nice to meet all of you too" you bowed and smiled and realised that there was another guy left not introduced, yes. That guy. You couldn't wait to know his name.

"Can I finish my sentence?" Bomi said. 

"Uhm yeah."

"That's Kris, the leader of EXO-M." 

Kris reacted to his name and looked up from his paperwork. 

KRIS, HIS NAME WAS KRIS.

"Not again?" he said, not believing that you revolve so much around him. 

"You mean... you guys met before?..." Bomi gave a questioning look.

"Yes. Apparently." you scoffed and took a sit beside Bomi. Kris was sitting opposite you.

KRIS WU. YOU ING PERFECT . PERFECT SPARKLY EYES, LIPS YOU JUST WANNA KISS, DEFINED JAWLINES YOU JUST WANNA THEM SO BAD. You were dying inside. Your life in this school just had to have him inside. 

You locked your eyes on him, looking at his precious face.

"Are you hungry?" Bomi snapped.

You jumped slightly. "Yeah. I mean no. N-not really."

You stammered. Realising that everyone at the table was giving you the what's-wrong-with-you look. Even Bomi. You felt embarrassed and look down at your feet.

"H-hyung. Do you want a cup of latte or something?" Tao said, breaking the awkward silence.

He shook his head and continued with his work. Tao got up to get his drink with Chen.

Luhan noticed that you kept staring at the direction where Kris was sitting ever since you sat down and nudged Bomi. "I think Jiwon fell in love" he said jokingly.

Bomi turned to look at you,"Jiwon ah. Why do you look so flustered?"

You got shocked and looked away from Kris. "What? N-Nothing."

"Hm, I see you fell in love with someone?" she chuckled.

"What?! No!" you raised your voice a little and people turned to look at you. 

OOPS. Too loud.

You gave Bomi a slap on her arm for teasing you. Kris looked at the both of you and back at his work.

"WHAT." you directed that at him.

You couldn't stand how much you were freaking out and ran to the toilet.

GAHH WHAT THE HELL. ALMOST GAVE MYSELF AWAY GOD DAMN IT.