Chapter VII

Maybe. Maybe I do.

 

"Ya Yang Jiwon!"     

You looked up in shock.    

"Oh heh Bomi ah" you muttered feeling guilty.

"Don't you ever dare leave me until you know every single part of this school you understand?" 

You nodded slightly and turned to Baekhyun. 

"Thankyou" you whispered. 
                                                  
He smiled, waved a goodbye at both you and left the mini garden.

/RING!!!!!/

"Bbali Jiwon. Class is starting soon!" Bomi hurried you.

"Yeahyeah ok." you quickly took your bag and walked out of the garden. 

"You're having Math now right?" Bomi asked.                                

You nodded with a "Yeap". 

"We're in different classes Jiwon." she sounded a little worried.

"What the." you looked at her. 

This day can't get any worse. You found out that that rude bastard was in the same school as you. You almost got lost. And now. Bomi is in a different class as you. You let out a sigh while Bomi walked you to your class. 

"Here it is. Classroom number 13. Meet me at my locker later during lunch alright! Have fun!" she sad and left. 

Yeah sure a have fun without you in a brand new class where everyone else isn't friendly." You took a deep breath before entering the class. 

Finally. You stepped into the class and walked in really slowly.
-Silence-
The noisy classroom became silent.
You could feel that everyone's eyes were on you. Just because you were new, everyone started judging. You could even hear whispers "Who is she" "Why is she here" You looked down. 

"I guess you're Jiwon?" the teacher said. 
"Yeah?..." you gave a soft reply. 

"Introduce yourself to the class then." 

You cleared your throat and spoke, "Nae annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jiwon. Nice to meet all of you, please take care of me" and gave a little bow.

"Take a sit Jiwon." she said without taking a second glance at you.

You looked around the classroom. There was only one seat left. And guess what. You were going to sit beside a guy. Somehow you recognise that figure but you thought maybe it was because you were nervous and your eyes were playing tricks on you.

You dragged your feet to your seat and the guy who was busy packing his table looked up. 

HOLY . ISNT HE THAT RUDE BASTARD. HE STUDIES IN THE SAME SCHOOL. I THOGHT THAT WAS THE WORST ALREADY. AND NOW IM GONNA SIT BESIDE HIM CLASS? THIS IS HELL.

You sat down and accidently knocked his table. 

"Tsk." he said in frustration and looked closely at you. "Wait. Aren't you the girl that knocked into me that day at the supermarket?"

HELL NO. HE REMEMBERED ME. THIS IS WORSE THAN DEATH.

"Mm." you coldly replied although your heart was about to burst at the sight of him and now that you were sitting beside him in class. 

"Just my luck." he scoffed. 

"Is there a problem Mr.Wu?" the teacher asked.

MR.WU? WHICH TEACHER CALLS THEIR STUDENT MR. 

You looked at her weirdly. 

"Ani." he said. 

What the hell was going on. Nothing in this school is right, i swear.