Unexpected Turn of Events

Unexpected Turn of Events

Song: BTS - Coffee  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDht0LOPxyk

Please listen to this (on repeat) while reading!

 

 

'Taehyung~!' He looked surprised seeing me. Well, it's not usual for me to run around like a little child who just got her favorite ice cream. 'Noona! What are you doing here?!' Oh. Yes. It was also unusual for me to visit him at school. Well, after school that is. 'And why are you grinning so widely?' He copied my smile. 'Guess what? I just got my pay and the rest of the day off.' I smiled brightly. 'Ah, and... I'm taking you out today~' I sang. His eyes widened. 'Really now?' I just nodded. 'What about the other guys? Don't you want them to come, too?' He pouted. Cute! 'I asked them already when I was on my way but they said they're all busy except for you.' I explained. 'So it's only you and me?' 'Yup. Only the both of us.' I smiled. But then my smile faltered. 'Don't you want to spend time with me?' I pouted. 'Well, I understand if you-' 'No, no! Of course I want to!' He interrupted me. 'I'd love to spend time with you.' He smiled sweetly, slightly blushing. I automatically brightened. 'Great! Do you want to change first?' I asked eyeing his uniform. 'It would be more comfortable.' He said scratching his neck. 'Well, then. Let's go!' I pulled his arm, dragging him in the direction of his house.

 

While he got in to change his clothes, I waited outside at the playground next-door. It didn't take long for him to come back. I was sitting on the swings when he called out to me. I felt him sit down on the swing next to mine. I smiled at him. 'So, where will we be going?' He asked. 'Everywhere!' I laughed. 'You haven't planned anything, right?' He more like stated amusedly. 'Nope. It's more fun to do things spontaneously.' I said standing up. 'Now, let's go before it gets too late! We have to make the most of it! It isn't often that we-' I stopped, eyes wide. I was seriously about to say we're having a date. ! Where did this thought come from? Suddenly my heartbeat got audible. 'What was that?' He asked confused why I didn't finish my sentence. 'Um, I mean, it's not usual that I got my pay so early. And it doesn't happen often that I treat somebody.' I corrected myself invisible sweat already forming. 'Thanks, noona! I feel special.' He grinned. 'You should!' I stated, laughing afterwards.

 

We arrived in front of a fast food restaurant. 'Let's start here! We need energy for the day!' I said and we went in.

After our meal we went to the arcade to play some games because I know how much he enjoys it. Whenever they go with the guys he can't stop talking about how much fun he had there.

We spent about two hours there, playing and competiting against each other. We had a lot of fun. I was glad he was enjoying it. You could see it in his shining eyes.

After the arcade we went to a nearby boba store and bought bubble tea to drink on the way to our next destination. We were really thirsty from all the games we played at the arcade, so the ice-cold bubble tea was like a blessing from heaven.

 

'Here we are!' I half-yelled out of excitement. 'Wow! The amusement park? That's awesome!' He cheered and we practically ran inside through the gates.

We tried every attraction especially the big and scary rides. And Taehyung insisted on playing a few games to win me a prize. When he finally won at the 5th booth he chose a teddy for me. It was so cute. It was really soft, brown in color and it was wearing a hoodie. It kind of reminded me of Taehyung. I giggled. Because he loves hoodies and everything that is 'hip hop'. 'Do you like it? He asked grinning. 'I love it. Thank you!' I smiled sweetly at him. 'Do you already have a name for it?' 'I think I'll name it Tae.' I giggled. 'Why Tae?' He asked curious. 'Well, it's from TAEhyung and it's a TAEddy.' I laughed. 'Ah, I see what you did there!' He joined me laughing.

 

Before we knew it it already got dark. So for the final ride we went on the Ferris wheel. I'm kind of afraid of heights but Taehyung assured me that I'll be okay since he's with me.

Yeah, I'm not afraid of big rollercoasters but the Ferris wheel, because it's slow and you actually have a chance to look down not like on a rollercoaster. And this freaking thing is always swinging due to the fact that it's slowly moving upwards.

 

When we went in I sat there frozen and cramped like a statue, not letting go of the handle (kind of thing) in the middle of the little cabinet we were currently sitting in. Seeing my condition Taehyung came closer so he was sitting next to me. He tried relaxing me but in vain. He pried my hands off the handle and I shrieked grasping his hands instead. I was so shocked and scared that I was about to cry. I guess Taehyung was sensing it because the next thing he did was to pull me into his chest. One hand not letting go of my hand which was now holding onto his shirt and the other hand was on my back going up and down in a soothing manner. My eyes were tightly shut and I tried calming down by inhaling and exhaling deeply. When I kind of calmed down I was suddenly aware of the current situation. My heartbeat increased and I guess I was blushing. I could hear his heartbeat clearly and his scent made me kind of dizzy. Just then I realized he was humming a melody. It was so beautiful and calmed me completely down. I felt so secure in his arms and it felt so right, like we were two missing puzzle pieces who fit perfectly together.

 

Finally I could bring myself to look up at him. He was so handsome. His delicately chiseled features were illuminated by the lights of the park. We met eyes and it sparked inside of me. 'Thank you!' I said not losing the eye contact. 'Are you feeling better now?' I nodded. 'Much better. Thank you so much Taehyung!' 'Noona, stop thanking me already! I would always protect you.' He smiled softly at me. 'Do you know what's missing right now?' He asked out of the blue.

 

'No. I think it's quite perfect like this.' I said honestly. 'There are two things missing for it to be truly perfect.' He smiled. 'Really? What is it?' I asked curiously, looking up at him again. 'The first thing are-' He started but was interrupted by a loud pop. And there it was. '...fireworks.' He finished his sentence. 'Wow!' I let go of Taehyung and leaned closer to the window. It was breathtaking, all the colors and shapes of the fireworks. I looked back when I felt a gaze on me and found Taehyung staring at me. He looked amazing. Since the fireworks lit up the place he looked like out of a fairytale.

 

I felt my cheeks heat up all of a sudden and smiled at him with him returning it. He stretched his arm out to me, wanting me back in his embrace. Of course I obliged and took my spot close to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me even closer, making me rest my head on his chest again. I smiled hearing his heartbeat which was faster than before. I sighed feeling content.

 

'Do you know what the only thing missing right now is?' He asked. 'Tell me!' I said, not moving from my spot. I felt him my cheek and my heart felt like it's about to burst. Suddenly he lifted my chin up very softly as to not hurt me. When I realized what he was up to my already dying heart beat crazier than before if that was even possible, my breath hitched and my face went through all shades of red. He was so close to my face. I felt his breath on my lips. When he slowly closed his eyes, it was my cue to shut mine closely as well. And then I felt the sensation of his soft, warm lips on mine. He kissed me tenderly and sweetly not rushing anything. It was like the fireworks in the sky were now inside of me. When I finally snapped out of it I kissed him back slowly, not able to surpress the smile creeping up my face. It felt so perfect. He was right. It was really the only thing missing. One hand on his neck the other in his hair I pulled him closer deepening the kiss. I felt myself getting dizzy by the minute. Either it was because of the kiss or the lack of oxygen.

 

After what felt like an eternity we broke the kiss, trying to catch our breaths. He put his forehead on mine, still having a hard time breathing. We were both smiling like idiots. He was my cheek and I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. 'Noona!' He called out to me but continued without waiting for an answer. 'I love you.' He whispered. 'I had these feelings for you for so long now.' He paused. 'Will you accept my heart, noona? Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked and once again I was a blushing mess. Ugh, this guy! What is he doing to me? When I didn't respond he leaned back to look at my face and into my eyes. I smiled. 'Yes. I'd be glad to!' I gave him the answer he wanted. Automatically his whole face brightened and I couldn't even register what was happening when I was suddenly pulled into our second kiss.

  

 

-THE END-