The Life of a Unknown Women

Friends, they all I need for now

(Minji Pov)

*wake up

*take a bath

*wear my uniform

*put some light make up

*eat breakfast

*start the engine of my car

That’s my morning routine every morning and still it’s bored me. I’m Minji Gong, 4-3 the ballerina. I got in to my classroom with a sleepy face, without heisted I sleep on my chair, after hours suddenly someone snap the desk and I stood up, I saw angelic face in front of me.

"Yes?" I ask him with a questionable face and I got smirk from him, I look around. "Ohhh, you sit here. Sorry, I thought this is my chair, sorry." I walk in front of my chair and sited on it, I never saw him before but I think he is interesting to be friend. I go back sleeping again, it’s already my habit and it’s just ahhh---.

After class, I drive back to my house to change my clothes to my cheering squad costume. I drive back to the school field where we squad practice for 3 years with them.

Days pass, I sleepy again.  After hours, someone snap again my desk and I slowly stood up. "Yes?" It’s him again, I ask again the same question I ask before. I think his looking his looking at me that’s why I look around. "Oh, sorry. I sit on your chair again, sorry." I go back to my chair, ahhh… this is really embarrassing.  

I feel someone poking my back but I didn’t mind, again, I feel someone poking my shoulder but I don’t want to move. This time I hear someone footstep walking towards me and snap my desk and I stood up. "Oh. Did I sit on your chair again? Sorry." I move in front of the chair where I sit but before I seat on the chair he hold my arm.

Everyone in the room was gasping and nervous, I don’t even know why. I look at him with questionable face, again. "The professor said not to sleep in class, cuz he is lecturing about the test for next week." He get rid of his hand on my arm. "Ohhh... (Yawn)" I face in front and bow to the professor. "Sorry. I can't help to sleep because next week was are finals in cheerleaders in "Cheerleaders in Olympics 20**", sorry." I bow again. "Oh, you’re one of the cheerleader’s squad. Sorry for not noticing, you can go back to sleep. Sorry about it." I sit back, "Don't mention it." I said and go back to sleep.

Many hours pass, I open eyes… no one is around already. I was about to stood but I hear some foot step walking towards… me? And suddenly it poke my cheek. "Hey, the class is over." Oh, it’s the guy on my back sitting, but I still faking sleeping. "Stupid." He softly punch my head which like a sign of good luck.

I stood up after he left and I saw a sticker note.

“Hey sleepy head, Good Luck! Sleep wellJ

He’s nice after all, (smiling) and think I should go now to practice. I drive back after practice, I saw some chocolates shop and I stop by. Day pass, I walk in to the corridors and pass to the freedom wall. I put my hand on my mouth and shock. I saw the guy photos and put some dirty names on it. I think he is working as waiter.

I saw him walking in the corridors and they whispering like no tomorrow.

"He is one big loser."

"He don't belong here, he is a big big liar."

"What does a waiter do? That's right, bowing to the customer!"

"Hey waiter! Give us some drinks! (Laugh)"

"LOSER! L.O.S.E.R!"

I got back to the classroom and still also everyone here was talking about HIM. I look around but no sign of him of him so ask about where he go. They said that he was resting in clinic but before I get in someone on the door was leaning.

“I’m waiting for you.” She said, she got a blonde hair and goddess face.

“Me? Do I know you?”

“Maybe, someday and you will thanks me from doing things in better place.”

“I… I don’t understand you.”

“Well, you’re lucky to be with him.”

“Him? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Just think about it and you would never regret it. He loves you.”

“I don’t think notice me, no one even know who I am.”

“But he knows you, you know him and I’m sure you love him also.”

“What?”

“Every heart has a story to tell, ciao.” And she left. She really cute you know, I love to know her better. I walk inside the clinic and I saw him lying, sleeping to exact. I touch his soft face, to his nose down to his lips. He’s perfect and I never saw myself smiling like this. I write a note and put it on the table and I left.

Night comes when I hear my parents fighting again the same argument every day. They saw me getting inside my room and they rushing pulling me off. “She mine, she living with me!” My mom yield, “No! She live with me, she loves me!”  Dad replied.

I interrupt them, “STOP, please. Actually I don’t want to live with both of you. If you want me back then solve this problems of yours, I will live in my condo for a while so call me if both of you are done.” And walk inside my room.

I jump to my king size bed and thinking… who will do lifting of my things? OH! I know, I have the guy number where I get from one of his friends named Jiyong few days ago. I dialed his number.

[Hello?]

“Hello? Is this Dae-sung phone?” Yeah, I know his name also. I’m clever enough right.

[Yes, it is. What is it?]

“Hmmm? Are you finding a job for now?” how did I know? Jiyong just called me earlier and telling me what happened to him.

[Ah, yes.]

“You know... I got a job right for you, but a little days only.”

[That's ok, what can I do? Or what job is it?]

“Hmmm... I'm transferring condo but none of my family can help me so can you?”

[Of course, it's so easy for me. How much?]

“It's about 500 per hour, is that ok?”

[500? Per hour? Really?! Ok, I will accept that order.]

“Really?! I mean, ok... you can start... hmmm... tomorrow.”

[That fast, but it's ok because tomorrow will be Saturday. Where you do live?]

“Oh... in *******.”

[Its close of to my house, don't worry I will be there in 9 am. Will that alright?]

“OK! I mean, ok... see you then.”

[But, what's you na-] I hang up, YES! We will meet tomorrow!! J