being T.O.P's girlfriend ^^

You deserved it !
*the same day.
*nighttime.
 
Jiyong is at home. Crying his heart out.  He misses Yumi, badly. He is sick of acting tough. All he needs is Park Yumi a.k.a his EX-fiancē. He is sick of seeing yumi at his house because he knows that its just his imagination. While the REAL yumi is living happily with his EX-bestfriend. 
 
 
Mostly, he can't forget what yumi had said to him. Those few words that Yumi said made his heart broke. 
After crying his heart out, he felt tired so he decided to go to sleep .
But before he went to sleep...
He took his 'medication' first.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
FLASHBACK !
 
"Umm.. I... I choose T.O.P"
 
"What ?! Why would you pick him ?!?!"  Jiyong, who had never cried for a girl before, was trying his best to control his tears from rolling down his cheeks. But, sadly, he failed. His tears cannot stop rolling down his cheeks. He tried to stop his tears but it was hopeless because the tears was flowing down non-stop so he just let them be.
 
"Because T.O.P oppa was always there for me.. He loves me and I love him.. He can make me smile by simple being him ! He was always there when you hurt my feelings. More importantly, He always there to stop my tears."
 
Jiyong was heartbroken.
Those few words had broken his heart.
The pain in his heart was unbearable ..
So he left..
Leaving the speechless T.O.P feeling very quilty.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK !
 
*at T.O.P'S HOUSE.
*NIGHT TIME
 
T.O.P had just arrived home after the little 'incident,' had happen. Of course he's feeling quilty. He knows that its his fault that his bestfriend now hates him. But, he can't help it. 
 
He was confused whether to save his friendship or be with his first love.
 
After thinking for 30 minutes, he picked Yumi a.k.a his true first love.
 
Why ? Because he thought that if Jiyong was truly his bestfriend, he would be happy to see T.O.P happy. He had suffered 2 long years seeing them together and he had never complained !
 
Before going to sleep, he said to himself that he would ask Yumi to be his girlfriend tomorrow. 
 
That night, T.O.P slept with a smile on his face.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
* the next day.
*at the beach.
*T.O.P's pov
 
Me and Yumi is at the beach. We were waiting for the sunset together. I was busy looking at the two kids that were running across the beach. I imagined that me and Yumi had a family together and were playing on the bea–
I suddenly snapped out of my imagination when i suddenly felt some weight on my left shoulder. I turned my head around and saw Yumi sleeping.
 
"She's a goddess." I whispered to myself and kissed her forehead. I looked at her relaxed face. Sometime, I wonder how can an ordinary girl be so beautiful and strong at the same time.  I said "i love you" quietly and kissed her forehead again.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Finally, the sun was setting.
I gently woke yumi up.
 
AUTHOR'S pov
 
"Yumi-ah, wake up...don't you want to see the sunset ?" 
T.O.P said while gently shake her shoulder
"huh ? Umm...later,okay ?" 
Yumi is still sleepy. But she had said to T.O.P that she really wants to see the sunset so T.O.P  continued shaking her .
"baby~ please wake up ~"
"what did you call me ?"
"nothing. Oh, look at the sunset ! It's beautiful !"
T.O.P said.
Yumi was blabbering about how beautiful the sunset is but T.O.P was not paying attention at all. He was thinking how to ask Yumi to be his girlfriend.
T.O.P's pov
 
I was thinking how to ask yumi to be my girlfriend but I am clueless ! Well, the least I can do is try,right ?
I gently hold her hand and she turned around and faced me .
"What's wrong ?"
"nothing~ Im just amazed by your beauty ."
*blush*
"what's wrong with you today ? You're acting so cheesy today."
 
"well...Im nervous. it's not everyday im going to ask a beautiful girl to be my girlfriend."
 
"who's the lucky girl ?"
 
YUMI'S POV
'why is he telling me this ? Is he trying to make me jealous ?! If he is trying to, he had sucessfully accomplish his 'mission'
but he's voice brought me back to reality.
 
"you !"
 
Yumi was shocked ! She could not believe that T.O.P was asking her out. But, she wasn't sure if it was a prank or not so she asked him...
 
"T.O.P, are you asking me out on a date ?"
"yes...but if you'r going to reject me, just forget about it." T.O.P said while looking at his foot.
 
"who said that Im going to reject you? I love you, oppa ! I was waiting for you to ask me out for over a week !"
 
"wait, what ?!  So you are not going to reject me ?"
"why would I ?"
T.O.P Smiled and hugged me. 'OMO! T.O.P a.k.a my boyfriend is hugging me !! Arrgghh !! Am I dreaming !!!' I thought.
"i love you, yumi-ah"
"i love you too, oppa "
after saying those words, they shared their first kiss together.