Deppressed ?

You deserved it !

Jiyong is in a club. But (suprisingly) he was just sitting on a stool watching people dancing on the dance floor.. He didn't want to be there. But his legs brought him there. He wanted to forget everything that night, so he ate some of his 'medication' and dance the night away.

FLASHBACK !

Jiyong was walking around town to clear out his mind. He walked for about 1 hour when he finally realized that the sun was setting. So he decided to go to the beach to relax for a bit. When he arrived at the beach he saw a familliar couple.

The girl's head was on the guy's shoulder. 

He was sure that it was Yumi.

so he went behind a bush and hide.

He looked at the guy's face and quickly got angry.

he saw Yumi sleeping and T.O.P kissing Yumi's forehead.

Jiyong wanted to take Yumi faaar away from T.O.P.  Jiyong wanted to smash T.O.P's face. Jiyong wanted to kick T.O.P's balls.

but he can't .

because he knows that if he ever did that, Yumi will surely be on T.O.P's side.

so what's the use ?

whats the use of fighting for someone who wants you to lose badly ?

 

the couple started to talk ..but suddenly...they kissed ! 

 

 

Jiyong felt like someone had a gun and shot him in straight through his heart....

 

suddenly, it started to rain. 

He looked at the couple and saw..

the couple running away to find shelter..

 

 

holding hands...

 

 

jiyong was once again heartbroken. He heart was shattering piece by piece. It felt like a knife had stabbed him in the heart. 

 

so Jiyong left.

He cried while walking. 

No-one noticed his tears that are wetting his cheeks.

his tears are wetting his cheeks while the rain is wetting his whole body....

when jiyong arrived home, he realized how pathetic he's being so he decided to go walk outside again because it wasn't raining anymore..

He was walking...

but somehow, he arrived at a club.

END OF FLASHBACK !

Jiyong had just arrived home after dancing,having fun, and drinking at the club. He looked at his neatly hanged clocked. It was already 3 a.m. 

Jiyong sighed and went to his bathroom for a bath. After bathing, he went to his king-sized bed that he onced shared with Yumi. He layed on his bed and start replaying the scene where Yumi and T.O.P was kissing at the beach.

Jiyong started to cry. He misses her,badly . He wanted to hug her. He wanted to kiss her for the first time because he has NEVER kissed Yumi when they were dating before.

That was the reason why he went to the club the night of his birthday. 

Jiyong is a man.

he has....needs..

So, he thought it will be an 'interesting' experience of bringing that girl home that night.

but on that night, he had forgotten about everything ! He had forgotten about his birthday, his status and most importantly, his fiancē, no , now his ex-fiancē. 

He knows that it's his fault that Yumi hates him. Jiyong knows that if he had never brought that girl home that night, he would be happily married to Yumi right now.

 

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Day by day, Jiyong is getting more deppressed. Everywhere he look he will see Yumi. Everynight, he cries himself to sleep and wake up with eyebags that are worst then Seungri's.

everyday, he will eat his 'medication' .

and when his 'medications' are all out, he will go to the warehouse near by and buy some more...

 

3 MONTHS LATER....

 

Jiyong was driving back home when he suddenly wanted to go to Yumi's parent's mansion. He didn't know why he wanted to go there but when he arrived there he saw a party was held on. He quietly went inside the mansion and after a few minutes of walking around the mansion he heard Yumi's mum's voice...

"Hello, everybody ! May I have your attention please? So you guys are probably wondering why am I on the stage right ? Well...... *inhale*.    Im here to invite all of you guys to my one and only beloved daughter's wedding! I really hope you guys will co–""

Jiyong ran out of the mansion and went inside his car before he could hear the rest of the sentence. jiyong drove home with tears rolling down his cheeks....

TO BE CONTINUED

 

ANNYEONG !

so, do you guys like this chapter?

what kind of medication do you think that jiyong is taking ??

see you soon !