Choosing is never easy

You deserved it !

for your information : 

purple : yumi

orange : Jiyong

green : T.O.P

---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week has passed and T.O.P still hasn't asked Yumi to be his girlfriend . He was scared if Yumi will reject him . Everyday, they will hang with eachother . Although both of them are busy, they will always try their best to met eachother . Why ? Because Yumi will miss T.O.P when ever he's not around and T.O.P  will miss her when ever she's not around .

They loved eachother.

But, they are to shy to admit it to eachother .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*The next day.

*evening

*author's pov

T.O.P was about to send Yumi home after hanging out with her the whole day. But, when they arrived at Yumi's porch there was a familliar car neatly parked there .  Yumi squinted her eyes and focused on the car's plate number. 

"wait...isn't that jiyong's car ?  Why is he here ?"

"I guess we will find out soon"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When they got out of T.O.P's car, T.O.P quickly went to Yumi's side because he saw how angry Jiyong was. His intentions was to protect Yumi but. Jiyong was faster . Jiyong went to Yumi and grabbed her wrist . He pulled her ..............

 

...........

 

...........

 

and (suprisingly) hugged her .

* 0-0

"I missed you, Yumi ! Im soo sorry for hurting your feelings ! It's all my fault ! I know that now , but, please, just don't leave me anymore, yumi-ah. i love you ! I seriously do ! A minute without you is like a year without rain ! Please, Yumi-ah . Just take me back as your fiancē ..please. Im begging you !"

Yumi was shocked. She doesn't know what to do . Her crush was watching her being hugged by her EX-fiancē. She was speechless . 

"Im sorry, jiyong . But, she's with me now ."  somehow those words just popped out of T.O.P. Leaving the dumbfounded Yumi shocked . 

"what !? Is it true, jagiya ?  Please tell me that he is just lying . You still love me right ??"  Jiyong said while giving Yumi a cold stare .

"ummm..I..mm..I—"

 

"alright, Jiyong . Lets give Yumi a chance to pick who she wants to be with instead of forcing her to be with someone who she doesn't even like . "

Both of the boys looked at Yumi .

both of the boys are thinking the exactly same thing in their mind

 

who will she choose ?

 

——-——

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG !

I know this is a short update :( but i promise you that i will update again tomorrow ! See you till then !

and by the way, who do you guys want Yumi to be with ?? T.O.P or Jiyong ??

and please subscribe.! Please don't be a silent reader . (If you are one)

see you guys in the next chapter ! I hope you guys will like it !!