Chapter 2

Daddy's Little Momento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joonmyun walked to his car cuddling Tao closer to his chest in the process "Well, that didn't go as badly as I feared" Joonmyun said softly as he kissed the toddlers soft tuft of hair. "At least he didn't kick us out" Joonmyun mussed, chuckling slightly at the end.

 

"Mama" Tao grinned as the baby patted his cheeks, and pinching them slightly with his grabby  hands.

Mama. Joonmyun's heart twisted every time Tao called him that. Joonmyun felt like a fake. Mama was what Tao was supposed to call Jongdae, not him. It was supposed to be Jongdae raising Tao not him. Everything they did, it was supposed to be Jongdae and not him. Joonmyun did his best to keep Jongdaes memory alive each and everyday for Tao. But because it was easier for him, Joonmyun answered to Mama.

"Maybe telling him sooner would have been wiser" Joonmyun said as he buckled Tao into his car seat. Joonmyun leaned forward as he snapped Tao properly in and stood up before looking at the toddler. "But we had to get settled didn't we?" Joonmyun said softly, tickling Tao nose and getting a giggle form the baby as a response.

Joonmyun handed Tao his toy panda, and crouched, levelling himself with the seated toddler. "We'll give give your father some time to think about what I've just told. Him. After that the next moves on him. I've done all I can, I know he's a decent guy and he would be silly to miss out on you" Joonmyun said reassuringly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter