Chapter 2

THE DIARY OF KIM JONGHYUN

CHAPTER 2

DATE ENTRY: 2 JANUARY 2013

"Dear diary, today I met a weird guy name Lee Taemin. Why he is weird? Well, maybe because he acting weird and the way he talks also mischievous. I don't really like the way he smiles and sometimes he show him his serious face, which a little bit creepy. However, he look really handsome like flower boy but also kinda look pale white like that L guy from Death Note...eh maybe not. Enough with him, I have to say, my fan really amazing...hahaha, which really creep me out a bit. Still I cannot blame them if they love me that much until they came here...oh god, hope they will just greet me from the lobby only and not step a foot in my apartment. I should go to sleep now, bye diary."

JONGHYUN POV

I yawned and close my diary. I just leave it at the table and went to the kitchen to grab a drink first. I enter the kitchen and look at the clock at the wall. 

"12.00pm already." I said and drink my milk. I walk out from the kitchen and went to the living room to close the slide door of the balcony. I saw the curtain moving because of the wind. I went near it and shove the curtain to see outside. What I saw is the city light from a far and it was calm night only pitch black. I pull the slide door and lock it. I close the curtain. I yawn again and went to the door to make sure it is lock. I squint my eyes to see at the screen and push a button. The screen show outside my apartment image. I scan it and nobody is outside until I saw a figure pass by slowly. I almost got an heart attack and try to get quick look of the person passing by. I saw it was a girl. It was Krystal... 

"Krystal..." I said her name.

I swear I saw her looking straight into my eyes when she look at the my direction. Did she notice I was looking through the screen? I swear it look like she know I was watching. She was gone and I make sure to lock the door before I went to my bedroom. 

*********

TAEMIN POV

I slowly walk through the noisy lobby hall. I saw screaming girls shouting his name. I smiles as I saw him wave to his fans. I walk faster and I see him went inside the lift and quicken my move and I hold the lift door from closing in time. I grin at him which he reply with nervous smile. 

"Hoho...I made it. Hi." I said. Then I heard him clearing his throat before reply me.

"Hi..." He said and I notice he was nervous. "You live here?" He said again.

"Yup...just move in yesterday. My name is Lee Taemin." I said and smile at him. I try not smirk seeing how nervous he is.

"Owh...I'm Kim Jonghyun, nice to meet you." Jonghyun said.

"Ah...the famous Kim Jonghyun isn't? Eh..." I said with playful and excited voice which seem to annoy Jonghyun. I can see through his face.

"Ne...you know me?" Jonghyun said.

"Owh...I know you." I said to him with serious voice and I could see he look uncomfortable.

After that awkward moment, the lift stop at 13 floor and Jonghyun went out and the lift close. I live at 14 floor just one floor above him. I walk out and pass by a girl with black hair and she just glance at me with pierce looking eyes yet so beautiful before entering the lift. I continue and finally arrive at my apartment. I open the door and sit at the couch. I rest my head and look at the ceiling. 

"Kim Jonghyun..." I said almost whispering. A smile crept from my lip and smirk were forming. I let out a laugh remembering how nervous Jonghyun when he met with me.

"Why you scare?" I said between my laugh.

~~~

In the evening, I went to 13 floor just looking around. I didn't expect to meet Kim Jonghyun at that moment but I saw him when he went to the lift so I greet him.

"Hi, how are you? Jonghyun sshi." I said. My hair is a bit messy and it almost close my eyes. 

"Oh God, what the..." That's the only word that come out from his mouth as he saw me.

"Taemin sshi...where did you come from? I didn't notice you at all." Jonghyun said and he try hard not show his discomfort. I want to laugh.

"I was here just now...don't you see me?" I said as I titled my head to the left showing my cute expression. 

"Owh really...I didn't notice at all." Jonghyun said to me

"You must be surprised...hahaha...I always has lack of presence in me." I said to him as he look at the lift door open and both of us went inside. 

"Where are you going?" Jonghyun ask me as we enter the lift.

"Some secret place." I said in mystery voice. I lied. 

"Ah....hahaha. Alright." Jonghyun just laugh awkwardly.

"You can come if you want..." I said again this time eyeing Jonghyun straight in the eyes. 

"Thanks but no thanks...I'm not interested." He let out a sigh and answer me straightly. His voice sound serious showing he really not interested to follow me. 

"You are no fun at all." I said in serious voice.

Both of us stay silent after that. No words coming out from our mouth until both of us parted ways at the lobby area. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owh young man...how you feel?

Excited of course.

The excitement just begin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*********

AUTHOR POV

Flashback

Little Jonghyun were playing with his toy car at the garden outside his house. It almost dark but he didn't care and just playing with his toy car. He took his red car and toss it around flying it.

"Whush...flying car..kekeke" He said and laugh cutely. 

"Jonghyunie! Baby?" A women voice can be heard from the house. 

"Umma?" Jonghyun put his toy car at the ground and stand up. He saw his mother at the door and smile at him.

"Come on baby...come inside." His mother said sweetly.

"I still want play...umma." Jonghyun reply and pout a little. 

His mother just smile warmly seeing his cute son and she nodded and said.

"Arraso...but not too long okay?" His mother said and went inside letting the door open. 

Jonghyun grin and sit down back. He want to grab his toy car but he heard something. He heard someone crying nearby. 

"Nuguseyo?" He said and look far at the wood beside. Besides the garden there is wood and it almost dark so Jonghyun scare a bit when he look the wood that pitch black.

"Umma..." The crying voice were calling.

Curious little Jonghyun went to the woods but hesitately went to bush where the voice were. He saw a little kid much younger than him sitting there crying. He appraoch the little kid.

"Why you crying?" Little innocent Jonghyun ask.

"My umma...left me."The little kid said while sobbing.

"Why? Where is she going?" Little Jonghyun ask again. 

"Molla yo...hukk hukk" Little kid said and sob harder.

"Don't cry..." Little Jonghyun feel bad and approach the little kid. He the kid back trying to calm her. The little kid has long hair and wearing worn out shirt. He feel bad because the young little girl were alone. So he thought she could live with him.

"Don't cry, come with me. You can live with me and my family." Little Jonghyun said excitedly.

"Jeongmal?" Little kid said.

"Ne...what's your name little girl?" Jonghyun said.

"I...I am not a girl. I'm a boy." The little kid said this time Jonghyun could see the kid face. Little Jonghyun scream loudly seeing the horrified look on the kid face. He don't have eyes. It look like the eyes were burn leaving only hole that burn black and blood still flowing out.

End of flashback

Jonghyun were sweating heavily and his eyes wide open and saw the ceiling of his bedroom. He look his side and other side. It was just a dream and he breath heavily when he imagine what he saw. He remember when he was little he met the kid in his dream but he don't really remember what happen after that. He always has nightmare about that kid. He don't know his name, his face and how exactly he met the kid. He forgot about it. He get up from the bed and went to the bathroom and wash his face and wipe it with the towel. He went to shower after that. After few minutes of shower he wear simple tshirt and jean. He went out of the apartment and went to the lift. He just lazily went inside the lift and didn't realize the lift went up to 14 floor. Jonghyun cluelessly went out in daze and went to the hall. He saw a two figure talking with each other. He squinted his eyes to recognized the two person. He then snap himself and look around. 

"Aish...this is not the lobby." Jonghyun said and grab his hair rubbing it hard. He look at the them again and hide. He saw Taemin talking with a girl. 

He just hide and stare at both of them until Taemin pair of eyes met with him. 'Damn, did he saw me?' Jonghyun curse in his head as he hide besides the wall. Taemin on the other already approach him and that startled Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun sshi." Taemin said and the girl stand behind him.

"Oh my god! Taemin?!" Jonghyun startled.

"Are you spying on us?" The girl ask in annoy voice.

"Aniyo!" Jonghyun denied immediately and wave his hand saying he didn't.

"So, what are you doing here at 14 floor?" Taemin ask while grinning at him.

"The lift went up and I don't realize it. I thought I was at the lobby but I was mistaken. This is really silly." Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun can heard the girl chuckles. Jonghyun avoid looking her in the eyes. He then look how Taemin talk to her and they seem close. 

"How you guys know each other?" Jonghyun asks trying to control the sound of his voice.

"He live next to my apartment." The girl answer him casually. 

"Why you asking Jonghyun sshi?" Taemin ask Jonghyun and show his mischievous smile.

"I was just curious. Well, excuse me I'll leave now." Jonghyun said calmly and his eyes shows no emotions. He honestly does not feel anything seeing the girl he had a crush on talking with Taemin. Seeing Taemin already ruin his happy mood. He turn around and ready to leave but he stops as he feel a cold hand grabbing his wrist. 

"Come on now...let's hang out with us." Taemin asks and he really want him to stay to hang out with them.

"Yyeah sure..." Jonghyun answer hesitately and he just watch the girl starting to look really serious. She hates me.

She doesn't hate you, silly. She hates me.

Jonghyun eyes made contact with deep brown eyes belong to Taemin. He seems to focus on Taemin right now like he was being possess. 

Who are you? I thought I was just talking to myself in my head.

Jonghyun drifted his eyes from the young man and look at the girl that somehow now show relax expression.

Don't you remember me? I'm your friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello? 

Yes...

Who are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~