Chapter 1

THE DIARY OF KIM JONGHYUN

CHAPTER 1

DATE ENTRY: 1 JANUARY 2013

" Dear diary... We meet again. How long its been? Huh...I think its almost six months and I haven't write anything since then. Come on now? Don't you remember me? Hahaha, I'm Kim Jonghyun."

 

JONGHYUN POV

I tap my pen on the my diary as I wrote my first entry for today. Its been so long and I have abandon my diary because I was busy with my new career. I am singer now and yes I am famous. My hand was softly touching the cover of my old diary. I can feel the rough cover brushing the palm of my hand. The diary already with me since I was a kid which is like 17 years ago. Still my diary is still intact can be use. My diary is pretty thick a lot thicker than any book I own right now. Today, I am on vacation and I'm staying at my apartment now. I look around my spacious bedroom and my head already analyze what I want to write in my diary today. I grab my pen and start writing again and smile as I feel a spark of excitement to write again after such a long time.

"You remember me now? Hahaha...I must be crazy that what's you think right? Anyway, I am a singer now and I become famous. I think I am lucky man...what do you think?" 

'What the hell I am doing right now? Talking with my diary...hahaha I must be crazy.' I said in my head and then continue writing. 

"So, as I was saying I am famous now...still my fans drive me crazy a little bits. Since my debut as a singer they have been chasing me everywhere I go...how crazy right? I did got lot of stress back then but now I am more relax...because I am Kim Jonghyun so yeah. I'm gonna chill and handle my fans coolly now. Did I just wrote that? Hahaha, never mind. Now I can take a break from my schedule and I gonna stay at my apartment the whole week. Let's not talk about my work ugh I gonna get a headache if I keep thinking about it. Er...since its been long time I don't know what to write...its end here then. Bye. "

I put my pen aside and close my diary. The front cover of the diary written my name in english...The Diary of Kim Jonghyun. I design it myself when I was like 15 years old. How nostalgic. 

I put my diary inside the closet and lock it. I took the key and put it in my locket necklace. I lay on my bed watching the ceiling and thinking about lots of thing such as my dream. 

"I accomplish my dream...wow." I said that and smile happily because I am happy that I achieve my dream my goal. I can feel my eyes starting to doze off. I close my eyes and went to dreamlands. 

 

********

AUTHOR POV

Kim Jonghyun...his name can be heard throughout the lobby area of the luxurious apartment. 

"Jonghyun Oppa!!!!!" 

"Oppa, I love you!"

"Please Oppa! Look here!" 

Screaming of fans girl can be heard and the famous singer just flashes his bright smile and wave to the fans. He just went for grocery shopping and he wear some disguise. When he leave the apartment his fan weren't there and when he is back they were there and they notice him. Amazingly his manager already inform the bodyguard to control the situation at the lobby and hundreds of screaming fan girls were dissappointed because they cannot come near him at all. He walk to the lifts and bodyguard just holding the fans from following him. 

Kim Jonghyun turn around and flashes a bright smile to his fans. He wave them goodbye and then walk straight to the lift. He push the lift button and lift open. He enter the lift and push the close button. He was pretty sure nobody was following him but a hand that pushes the lift door from closing startled him. 

"Hoho...I made it. Hi." A young and handsome man said. 

"Hi..." Jonghyun reply still a bit startled but he calm down. He look at the young man and he notice the way he smile is a bit creepy and he can feel that he was watching him.

"You live here?" Jonghyun clear his throat and ask the young man.

"Yup...just move in yesterday. My name is Lee Taemin." The young man said giving another smiles that almost forming a smirk. 

"Owh...I'm Kim Jonghyun, nice to meet you." Jonghyun try not to think much about the young man disturbing smiling face. 

"Ah...the famous Kim Jonghyun isn't? Eh..." Taemin said with playful and excited voice which sound kinda annoying to Jonghyun.

"Ne...you know me?" Jonghyun said.

"Owh...I know you." He said to Jonghyun with serious voice and his face shown no emotion at all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was a bit strange...when I first meet him I feel a shiver and the way he smile is a bit creepy. Maybe I'm paranoid or judging too much. 

He is strange.....I can't shake off the uneasy feeling since then. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun walk out his apartment and almost arrive at the lift but he got startled. Not again.

"Hi, how are you? Jonghyun sshi." A young man wearing white T-shirt and black jeans said. His hair is a bit messy almost covering his eyes. 

"Oh God, what the..." That's the only word that come out from his mouth as he suddenly saw Taemin. 

"Taemin sshi...where did you come from? I didn't notice you at all." Jonghyun said and he try not show his uneasy feeling toward the latter. 

"I was here just now...don't you see me?" Taemin said as he titled his head to the left showing his cute expression. 

"Owh really...I didn't notice at all." Jonghyun said to Taemin. 

"You must be surprised...hahaha...I always has lack of presence in me." Taemin said as he look at the lift door open and both of them went inside. 

"Where are you going?" Jonghyun ask him as they enter the lift.

"Some secret place." Taemin said mysteriously. 

"Ah....hahaha. Alright." Jonghyun just show the what look in his face and laugh awkwardly. 

"You can come if you want..." Taemin said again this time eyeing Jonghyun straight in the eyes. 

"Thanks but no thanks...I'm not interested." Jonghyun let out a sigh and answer him straightly. His voice sound serious showing he really not interested to follow the latter. Deep down Jonghyun keep thinking the young man is weird and creepy. He kinda have like weird personality which really disturbing somehow he was curious about him also. Probably because the aura that he feels from the young man. 

"You are no fun at all." Taemin said in serious voice.

Both of them stay silent after that. No words coming out from their mouth until both of them parted ways at the lobby area. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owh young man...how you feel?

Excited of course.

The excitement just begin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~