Night Three

7 Long Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan woke up late that day in the arms of Yongguk. It was the best thing he ever experienced he was so excited for their date today. He slipped away from Yongguk and headed for the shower. Himchan got ready for the day and set things up for his date with Yongguk. He left the apartment but before he did he left a note for Yongguk on the Fridge.

Bang Yongguk woke up at one in the afternoon that day. He finally noticed how tired he had been lately maybe Himchan was right he needed to eat regularly but he wasn’t about to admit that to the blond. The leader quickly searched for the blond after waking up from his sleepy state. He noticed a yellow sticky note on the fridge which has Himchan’s nice writing.

Meet me at Café Bene at 8. –Channie

He shook his head at how cute Himchan was when no one was around. Yongguk lazed around the house when he got a phone call.

“Hyung!”

“Zico?”

“Yeah it’s me! What are you doing? Are you busy?”

Yongguk shook his head at how excited Zico was in the middle of the day.

“No, I’m not at the moment,” Yongguk replied.

“Really? I need your help. I have this new song and I wanted you to hear it. Come down to the studio,” Zico said on the other line.

“Oh, What? Yeah I’ll be down there in a bit!” Yongguk said leaping off from the couch.

“Hurry up! Call me when you’re here! Bye!” Zico said in a rush.

“Okay bye,” Yongguk hung up and quickly got dressed.

Zico and Yongguk were good friends since the both liked the same things. They both helped each other as much as possible since they were both leaders as well. As a person who loved being the studio he showered and got dressed in a flash. Yongguk left the dorms and caught a cab to the studio.

                                                                           ~ ~ ~ ~

“So what do you think?” Zico said turning to look at Yongguk.

“This is really good! It’s for the new album I’m guessing?” Yongguk said as he read the lyrics on paper Zico had given him.

“Yeah, I just wasn’t sure about Kyung’s rap yet,” Zico said playing the beat at a low volume.

“Oh, yeah he needs to get the tone right or it might not come out right,” Yongguk producer mood suddenly .

Yongguk grabbed a pen and jumped at the chance to be in the studio again. Zico was a good artist to work with that it was rare for both of them to work together. The leaders exchanged ideas and even came up with new things as the day rolled by.

~ ~ ~ ~

Himchan his lips as he sat down in the café, he was so nervous he wanted to run away every 5 minutes. He was sitting alone in this café which he personally found it was always empty. It was low profile which he loved. He didn’t really want more pressure from fans noticing him and Yongguk out together.  The blond checked his reflection on his phone for the 20th time that night. It was 8:27 Yongguk was really late. Maybe he didn’t see the note he left him. Yongguk really was clueless at times. Himchan waited, and waited, and waited, the blond waited a whole two hours alone in the café. Had he been stood up?

Himchan gritted his teeth as he got no reply or answer from Yongguk the whole time he was at the café.  Out of anger He stormed out of the café he couldn’t take it anymore. He looked more stupid by the second. Himchan slowed down as he walked home alone in the streets of Seoul. He tugged his black jacket closer to his body since it was still cold from the rain the night before.

Everyone was having fun but him. He sulked as he watched this couple walk into a ramen restaurant. Yongguk loved ramen Himchan thought aimlessly. The couple sat down in a table next to two boys who were eating like crazy. Himchan’s eyes widened at the sight. It was Zico and Yongguk eating ramen together. Yongguk let out a big smile as Zico animated told him something. Himchan blood boiled at the sight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter