Night Two

7 Long Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan opened his eyes only to find himself sleeping wrapped up in Yongguk’s arms. He blushed a deep red but he mentally took it in and loved every minute of it. The blond reluctantly slipped away from Yongguk. Yongguk didn't even wake up as the blond fumbled out of bed to get ready for the day.

Bang Yongguk woke up finally when he heard movement out in the kitchen. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and watched as Himchan cooked breakfast. His cooking skills had improved so much he was considered the mother of the group and cooked when he had time. When Zelo went to school he prepared lunch for his dongsaeng every morning which was really sweet of him. Himchan was really good at everything he did, Yongguk thought in the end.

“Morning,” Yongguk said trying to get Himchan’s attention.

Himchan cheeks turned bright red and mumbled back a good morning. Yongguk smiled as he watched Himchan nervously shift from foot to foot in the kitchen. The both sat down to eat when Yongguk randomly asked the blond the most absurd question.

“You really like skinship don’t you?”

Himchan almost spit out his soup. They were calmly eating breakfast when Yongguk asked him outright. The blond couldn’t believe how bold Yongguk was.

“What do you mean?” Himchan looked down avoiding Yongguk’s eyes.

“Well you held onto me all night. Are you going to do it again tonight?” Yongguk asked with a smirk.

“No! I can sleep on my own! I don’t need you!” Himchan’s face turned so red it was the cutest thing Yongguk had seen.

He watched as Himchan stomped of out of the apartment. The door slammed shut but then it opened again. Yongguk bursted out laughing, Himchan was still dressed in his boxers and shirt.

“Shut up! I hope you die!” he stomped his way across the apartment.

Yongguk laughed even louder when he heard the door to their room slam shut. Himchan curled into a ball in his bed.

“Why am I so stupid?”

“I don’t think you’re smart enough to answer that Himchan,” Yongguk yelled though the door.

“ you!”

This only made Yongguk laugh again, the blond could only bury his head in the pillow. He couldn’t believe how horrible his life was going when he was supposed to be having a good time resting. Yongguk asked him if he liked skinship! Of course he did but he wouldn’t tell Yongguk that! And why couldn’t he avoid the subject all together! Himchan groaned into his pillow as Yongguk entered the room.

“Get ready we have to record some stuff today,” Yongguk said still smiling as he entered the room.

“No,” Himchan words were muffled into the pillow.

“Channie~ya,” Yongguk said. The leader used Himchan’s weakness which was when Yongguk used his nickname.

“You promised you wouldn’t call me that,” Himchan turned to face Yongguk.

“I said I wouldn’t call you that in front of the guys,” Yongguk retorted.

Himchan throw his pillow at Yongguk which he caught with ease.

“Channie-ya.”

Himchan blushed a deep red but got up from his bed and went to get ready. Once they got ready they headed down to the studio. Yongguk apparently wasn’t satisfied with Himchan’s part so he had to redo all over again.

“Again,” Yongguk said into the microphone.

“Yes,” Himchan replied softly.

The piano part of coffee shop played again for the 30th time. Himchan only obeyed Yongguk because he was the leader of B.A.P for a reason.

“Again.”

“Yes.”

“Again.”

“Yes.”

Yongguk replayed the track Himchan just recorded and he was finally satisfied. Himchan sighed in relief as he stepped out of the booth.

“It is okay?”

“Yes, Perfect,” Yongguk nodded looking up at Himchan.

Himchan sat down next to Yongguk. He placed his forehead on the table in defeat.

“What if I told you to do it again?”

“What?” Himchan sat upright to see Yongguk smiling.

“I’m hard on you guys for a reason,” Yongguk said looking over at Himchan.

“Just don’t even use the word “again” so many times,” Himchan said.

Yongguk was the leader for a reason, he made sure everything was right and spent countless hours in the studio. He was at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter