Night One

7 Long Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s broken. It broke! Himchan swallowed slowly he was about to have what most people call a fit. On one hand there were broken piece of green plastic on the other hand was the small head of a yellow bear. Together it made a nightlight, it was a bear stuck in a honey pot that’s head light up when connected to an outlet.

“Sorry Hyung, I’ll buy you a new one when I get back from our break. A week will pass by quickly!-Zelo”

Himchan let out a loud huff as he read the piece of paper for the 7th time. He couldn’t believe it! He crumbled the piece of paper but that wasn’t enough so he tore it into pieces.

“Zelo you are, dead to me!” Himchan voice was heard though out the dorm.

B.A.P was on break for a whole week before they had to resume their promotions for their new album. Himchan’s family was too far to visit so he decided to stay at the dorms. He would catch up on his drama’s all alone in the dark. The thought of that made him cringe.

“I can’t sleep here alone in the dark,” his voice trembled as he said it out loud.

“I’ll just leave all the lights on,” He said nodding to himself.

“The last time I did that Manger Hyung made me pay the light bill!” Himchan scratched his head in frustration.

He fell down on the floor only to meet with more pieces of his broken nightlight. Himchan was so scared of the dark he slept with the lights on every night. But ever since he moved into the dorms he couldn’t do the same things. Once when they went to China Yongguk was so frustrated he bought him this nighlight in order to sleep better. But now it was broken. Himchan threw himself on the floor again, when he heard the rain, he let out a groan. It was raining on his days off, but it got worse when the lights suddenly switched off.

~ ~ ~ ~

Yongguk was going to go home this week but at the last minute decided to stay at the dorms. He was currently at the studio working on a new song and he knew Himchan was going to stay at the dorms by himself and he really wasn’t conformable with that. When Himchan was alone he tended to do things. Last time he reorganized the whole dorm from room to room. He even labeled everything and mapped out where everything was supposed to be placed. Himchan even scheduled all their days two weeks in advance. Though everything was correct the amount of organization done in two days was something inhumanly possible. Yongguk shook that though away it was a nightmare. At that moment his phone beeped.

Incoming Message: I’m going crazy Zelo broke my night light…OTL

 Yongguk turned back to the computer when another message lit up his phone.

Incoming Message: WHY DO I LIVE? The lights went out. And they won’t be back until Friday!

Yongguk laughed out loud as he read the message. Himchan really needed to grow up and stop being scared of the dark.

Incoming Message: DON’T IGNORE ME!!!!!!

It was 11 pm at night he usually went home later then that from the studio. The rain was crashing down on the building made Yongguk realize how scared Himchan must be. He grabbed all this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter