Beautiful Mystery

Meant To Be With You

 

 

"I remember my first glimpse of her face 

I saw you smile, then I smiled, I was straight blown away"

 

"Haru! Haru!" screamed the pretty girl with high school uniform showing her y long legs. She ran and jumped on the back of her friend.

"uuuugh !! Bommie ! we'll faaaall.." The girls hit the harsh ground with their bodies. Haru on her face and Bom on the top.

Bom moved slightly from Haru. She stood up and got closer to the girl's face to help her stand up too. When she got close enough "Haruu~ you're okay ?".

Bom's head received a punch from Haru's fist. "My pretty face is screwed now because of your foolishness!!"

Bom tilted her head and Haru's bleeding nose caught her sight. 

"Oh!! haru ! your nose, coverr.." Bom passed out but fortunately Haru got hold of her before she falls on the floor.  Every single student in their school knows that Bom passes out at the sight of blood. 

A group of pupils were walking behind them. They rushed to help the girl struggling to stand still with all her friend's weight thrown on her.

"your nose is bleeding Haru-ssi!"

"help me wake her first..please". She stared at the beautiful unconscious face. The girl was laying between her arms peacefully as she her rounded cheeks softly with her hands waiting for the guy who went to bring water. 

 

 

"Mesmerized by your beauty from you feet to your hands

how can one be so beautiful ?

I don't understand.."

 

The pink tented cheeks looked so cute and kissable and her nose was turning to the red color slowly.

"Bom-ah ! wake up !" she slapped her chubby cheeks lightly as one of the guys was wetting her face.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She got lost in Haru's eyes. 

"Bom, you're okay ? Bommie.." 

Bom nodded her head after getting back to earth. She closed her eyes "your nose..".

"uuh..sorry!!"

Joon handed Haru a handkerchief and she wiped the blood away. then, she held Bom's hands and uncovered her eyes.

She grinned and said "Bomtaro, it's your fault, my back hurts pabo !!!".

All the guys around them laughed. the girls bowed and thanked them for the help.

 

 

"Heaven sent God's gift without a doubt in my mind..

Sometimes I wonder why our paths decided to collide..

We started off as perfect strangers.."

 

They resumed walking. Bom moved to Haru's neighborhood one year ago. She used to live in the United States with her aunt.

She met Haru on her way to school and that day, a friendship bloomed. They walk to school and back home everyday together.

They sleepover in each other's houses, they do homework together, eat together, play together.

 

 

"Infatuation to love..

Now you're my entire world.."

 

Bom spaced out and slowed down. haru turned and looked at her lost expression.

 

 

"Destiny, taps me on the back saying hello..

But really it was your touch..

No and I'll never let you go.."

 

"Haru !! why're you staring at me ?" asked Bom. 

"you were spacing out."

Bom smiled and did the V sign. "aliens!!".

 

"then you spoke..

I never heard a voice so sweet..

heavenly, 

and from her words man I knew this girl was deep."

 

Bom kissed Haru's cheek and linked their arms. 

"Is something wrong Bom-ssi ?" Bom laughed and slapped Haru's arm playfully.

"I'm okay ahjumma.." Haru glared at Bom then they both bursted into laughter.

"In my house today." said Haru.

Bom nodded with a delighted smile on her face.

 

"Just like me, with times to worry and time to play..

We'll sit and stress over life or just burn the day away.."

 

 

"Who's knocking ?".

"don't act like someone actually visits you or that you're not waiting for me.." said the pretty girl through the door.

"Okay then, I won't open.." Haru turned and faked steps.

"I brought chocolate and coffeeee~~ " Bom's sweet voice made Haru's blood rush in every part of her body like vitamins.

She opened the door and snapped the bag from Bom's hands jumping like a little kid.   

 

"It's just a blessing to have you in my life..

I was destined to be with you..

My privilege, so amazing, no question..

and I'm knowing, soon enough we'll get where we're going..

Just thinking about it I can feel my heart growing." 

 

Bom threw herself on the couch and Haru brought some chips in a big bowl. 

"so what we have today ?" asked Bom staring at Haru who was putting some music on.

"2 math problems and some ..I don't know..I don't feel like doing it.." She said and took a sit next to Bom.

She rested her head on her laps and closed her eyes. she felt a pair of warm lips touching hers. Bom planted a quick kiss on Haru's lips and then pulled away. Haru, touching her lips with her forefinger still eyes closed, felt butterflies in her tummy.

 

"Am I tripping ?

Or is it that I finally see ? 

I don't know but my heart is saying you're the one for me.."

 

Haru opened her eyes and met Bom's eyes.

"We're one baby, two different bodies, two different languages, but we're one..we're both the spring..our love is a beautiful mystery..every note carved into musical history.."

Haru set and faced Bom. Cheeks pink, hands clutching the tip of her shirt. She leaned closer and kissed her lips.

 

 

"Please believe me, I'm exactly where I wanna be ..

this rhyme is written from my heart to you, 

Sincerely.."

 

 

A/N: I hope you enjoy it and like it ^^ I'm sorry it's not that good :/ Bomminator power kkk~~

the song is Map The Soul (WW vers) - Tablo ft. MYK and Kero One. 

I love this song <3

Haru (japanese) means spring.

Bom (korean) means spring.