Slyly Peeking 3

Slyly Peeking

Heee, update it again ^__^ Just can't take my fingertips off from my laptop right now. Hope you enjoy it! And again dear sorry for my writting skill OTL

 

 

D.O. held his hand on his forehead. Thinking on what happen in school just now. He can’t see clearly Park Cho Rong’s face with her hair softly covered her face but D.O. found out himself was staring her at the moment.

“What am I doing right now?” he muttered.

D.O. gets up from his bed and his eyes hunting the crumpled paper that put his elbow in this state. This little trash. ‘PChocR’.

Suddenly his door was slammed really hard as if D.O.’s eardrums will blow out at the moment.

“Hell..do you guys really need to slammed my ing door?!” 

Kai and Chanyeol smiled and jump to D.O.’s couch.

“And what with that looks?” D.O. asked.

“Dude, you know it. Just now. At school. Your hand. That girl. What’ up?” Kai asked cooly. Chanyeol nodded.

“What?” D.O. replied. Knowing what his men were thinking. He actually doesn’t have the answer. His hand travelled to Park Cho Rong’s hair without him realized it.

“Dude you know. Calls Lu.” Using this as an excuse to escape himself from I-don’t-know-how-to-answer-this question. Cliché.

Both of them look at each other. Laugh. Finally understand what going to happen next.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hurmm, it’s really dark here” Park Cho rong muttered. She pulls out all the trashes. Replaced it in the big black plastic bag, ties it and carry it in front of her house.

She walked away after put the plastic bag, pulling her legs wandering at this city. Knowing that she lives alone. She took a deep breath at every step, every corner that she saw still thinking what will happen now. Realizing that she had an empty stomach, Park Cho Rong fastened her steps to Goguma Shop she went earlier.

“Ajushi..can you gives me some goguma please.” Using her Busan dialect. That ajushi smile and nodded. As she waited for the goguma to done. Park Cho Rong folded her arms together and trying to warmth her body a little bit. She was shivering when the wind passed through her white face.

Far from that in the small café there were two big black eyes staring at Park Cho Rong. Covered his face a little bit with a cap. D.O. put his comic beside his warm coffee. He eyes just can’t take off from Park Cho Rong. He really likes how her long brown hair was flying against the wind touch her face. Eventhough he barely know her. D.O.’s eyes slowly soften when Park Cho Rong trying to fix her hair.

“If I can do it for you.” He muttered. D.O. shook his head several times when he realizes what he just said.

“I’m crazy.” But his eyes went to Park Cho Rong back. When Pak Cho Rong’s body begin to fade away. D.O. quickly takes his comic and follows Cho Rong far from behind and his face facing at the left side watching cars, afraid that Cho Rong will realizes he was following her, but sometimes he will took a slight peek on her.

Suddenly Cho Rong stops and her hand was point out to the sky and is trying to touch something that really far away from her sight. D.O. eyes followed Cho Rong’s finger.

“Yaa, that stars. It’s really far from me.” Again with her Busan dialect.

Unknowingly, D.O. smile and follows Park Cho Rong action from behind. “Cute.” He starts to walk when Cho Rong takes her steps until they arrived at Cho Rong’s house.

After makes sure Cho Rong safely entered her house. D.O. starts to walk away. He is wondering what is he doing right now? Why did he followed her? Why he can’t forget how her hair brush her white bare face? All those questions keep lingering in his head.

Suddenly his phone is buzzing. Chanyeol’s name on the screen.

“Dude, where are you?! I’m waiting you here hours.” Chanyeol shouted before he could say anything.

“Sorry mann, I’m on my way now!” He hang up and tucked his phone back into his pocket. D.O. fastened his pace. Took a glance to Park Cho Rong’s house and starting to run.

“Should I do it or not?” Suddenly the question appears.

 “She just ordinary girl likes other girls I’ve met before. So target allocated!” D.O. grinned.