Slyly Peeking 1

Slyly Peeking

 

Click! D.O. in his favorite’s bunny pajamas unwillingly gets up go to his bathroom after answered the damn uncool men Kai and Chanyeol phone just now.

“, they really need to pay this! I am having a good damn ing hot dream with Goo Ha Ra just now we were slightly. Eishhhhh…..!!”

As the clock ring, he quickly ed his pajamas, revealing his freaking hot six packs. Never seen by anyone especially girls and even his own kind. Yess, D.O. is still a little kid inside though.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

D.O. is cycling his bicycle in very speedy pace realizing that he will be late to enter the school, and if that day is his bad damn luck he will meet eyes to eyes with unpleasant dwarf discipline teacher Mister JYP with his uncommon scary wood written ‘you died if you see me’. Which always eager to beaten those plump butts especially boys like him.  

While cycling the paddle as fast as he can suddenly a piece of paper fly onto his dashing face and in minutes D.O. is trembling as he can’t see anything in front of him. In short, D.O. fell on the ground, with his elbow crushing on the hard freaking tar. He shouts fiercely as he heard cracking sound from his elbow.

“Arghh, what the hack is this! This ing paper!” as he looks into the paper while holding his elbow, D.O. found small letters written ‘PChocR’ on it.

“I will find whoever own this trash!” In rush he pace back to his bicycle try to forget how severe his elbow has injured and try to ride his bicycle again.

At the back of Goguma’s Shop there a girl who nervously is peeking on D.O. aware that all of the crushing and shouting that occurs to that boy is her fault. All sympathy and empathy are written on her face, felt apologetic for that uninvited event.    

Despite on that she really needs that paper and all those apologetic feeling just vanish like a wooshh! as realizing how crucial the paper to her.

 “Shoot, that paper is really important to me! (In her Busan’s dialect)” as D.O. went away Park Cho-rong went out from that shop and run as fast as lightening when the clock already pass 8 a.m. let the paper went away she now rushing to her new school in the middle of Seoul Korea.