Slyly Peeking 2

Slyly Peeking

Hello guys! I've update it too early right? hehe, just having some free times right now. Hope you'll enjoy it ^^ but once again sorry for my error T.T

 

 

D.O. with his torn sleeve beneath of his elbow, peeking through the small hole of the front wall of his school searching for unpleasant demonic aura of Mister JYP, once a while he glance at every inches of the school looking for that evil shadow. In moment, after extremely sure that the dwarf teacher is not around D.O. quickly hoop onto the wall and in flash he is inside the school.

On his way to his class D.O. see that Mister JYP is assisting someone and by looking at the way his steps, he realizes that the scary tiny little teacher is heading to his class.

“, now what!” as he stomps his fist onto the wall he felt a jerk on his left elbow, and then he realizes that it was injured.

“So I guess I can use this as my excuse, but damn it freaking hurt!” he faster his pace and heading to the same way as Mister JYP. Without a second thought D.O. is colliding towards the dwarf teacher and in flash an unpleasant roar is coming out from Mister JYP’s throat.   

“Do Kyungsoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell are you doing here!” the teacher shouts loudly like the storm stomping in Seoul City and he is staring at him angrily as he wants to swallow D.O. alive.

D.O.’s mouth suddenly dried when his eyes meet him, but quickly his gain his sense back.

“I’m really sorry Mister JYP, it was my bad. Actually I’ve injured my elbow, went to Dr Yerim for treatment and now I’m on my way to the class be..be..because I really don’t want to skip it. All the subjects thought by our teacher is precious. Yeahh, yeahhh…I felt it like that, it’s truly reverence!” said D.O. with his really-good-acting-face.

After hearing all those kind words, Mister JYP’s eyes are sparkling and his soften his voice and let D.O. go to his class.

While he is bowing to Mister JYP, the mischievous smirk written on D.O.’s face, feeling exciting like he wants to jump through the window and shouts you dumdidoo little dwarf! I got you. Muahahah

Aside from that Park Cho Rong’s heart is pounding really fast as she felt people of Seoul can hear it.

“That boy, I know him. , how am I not aware that he wearing the same uniform as mine? Yaa, you dumdidoo pabo Park Cho Rong!” as she is hitting her head several times, D.O. turn back for a moment and is peeking on Park Cho Rong quietly.

“What the hell is she doing? New student huh?” He chuckled and the demonic aura was covered all of D.O.’s body.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Park Cho Rong has been introduced to all of the students in her class but once again her heart was pounding really fast as it want to come out from her lung and hoop to the ground and plant itself on earth.

Park Cho Rong felt uncomfortable like someone watching her and when she turns around she found that D.O. is staring at her intensely.

“Eishhh, did he found out? No, no, no, probably not!”

D.O. grinned when he saw the girl was nervously looking at him. “Your caught!” he chuckled a little bit.

“Yahhh, Do Kyungsoo! What are you looking at?” Chanyeol nudged D.O.’s arm.

He shook his head. “Nothing.”

But there was a little smile on his face.

Suddenly he stood up and goes straightly to that new student. Meet eyes on eyes with her and seat besides her.

“Yaa, what’s your name again?” He asked with intensely soften eyes. Trying to make this girl melts with his charm, but Park Cho Rong just can’t lift her head. Her long brown hair covered her face as she looks down.

“Yaa, do you hear me?”

“Uhmp..uhmp..Park Cho Rong.” Still Cho Rong looked down frightened to see D.O’s face. Afraid that D.O. knows she the one who responsible to D.O.'s injured elbow.

But suddenly D.O.’s hand brush a strand of Park Cho Rong’s hair away from her face a little, enough to make her body immobilize. Then he stood up and went to his gang back. Left some impression to her and also to himself? But why?

On the other side, Kai jawed drop as he elbowed Chanyeol “And what was that?”

Chanyeol just lifted his shoulder felt weird to D.O.'s action too.