Happened

Poisoned

Will it happen or is it just another dream, It seems unrealistic but so as the others that became true ....

I don't want that tragedy to happen again, ever. It was my fault I know it was even if they told me that I was just a kid back then but if I didn't brushed that dream off , my parents might still be alive till now. Scratch that, they WILL STILL BE ALIVE. I dreamt it, I dreamt about them living till their hair turns grey but every night it became more and more vague till I no longer see it in my dreams.

There was a time when I was only 6 years old, me and a friend of mine whose name I can't remember ahh maybe because of the poison, we stared at an old man with a face that resembles to a bear and with blood shot eyes, he cursed us for staring at him with disgust but we know no disgust for we were just kids, he just look strange that's all. After that incident I kept dreaming , that was the start, some of it became true but since I was just a kid I didn't even think that things were happening because of my dreams and then I dreamt of him , my friend his father's car crashed with a ten wheeler truck, his eyes so scared. It was my first nightmare. He saw it too I'm sure but because some of our dreams never came true we can't tell which will happen and which will not.

----

That night I dream, I dream of someone. He was smiling at me and I was smiling back, it was boy. A new friend maybe. He played with my hair and I liked it, we were laughing but his face is unfamiliar, I've never seen him before not even in my past dreams. He must be the new student my homeroom teacher told us yesterday.

The only way to know if my dreams will come true is if I already know that this will happen, if there is a clue, a hint.

And like what I've dreamt last night it became real, a guy who is taller than me with ashy dyed hair, skin milky white. He is handsome, I can tell even if I'm a guy and the females know it too. He sat beside me, not sure if it was because I'm a guy and he is trying not to sit besides a girl who'll flirt with him or because it is destined. I dreamt of it, it'll happen. We'll be friends

Since I know we'll be close to each other I'll make things easier for the two of us. "Hi, I'm Jungkook and your name is Taehyung right?" I smiled at him and he smiled back "Hi" he said
"You are from?"
"Oh, I stayed in California for 3 years"

I didn't dreamt of that ... "Cool! Are you fluent in English?"
"A little" he smirked "Maybe yes"

"That is so cool!"

I knew it we'll be friends