ANNOUNCEMENT and I am sorry.

Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Life

I am no longer creating sereis unless, they are being requested or I have the need to. But I need to finish all my other series and then I can finish them all and create new ones. Until then,  I have told mysel to only create oneshots, sorr if you want to see more series, but I am sorry....You are welcome to enjoy my weekly update Kpop reviews site: HERE I am sincerely sorry. But I will update these as soon as possible, hopefully on a Monday. If you'd like a series I will keep, I have a Oneshot Shop. So look out for that. And, I hope that you will understand my circumstances, thank you.

Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Life Note:

I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting. Seriously. You guys are fantabulous. Just awesome. But I have school and other drafts to complete. Yea. And I should start thinking about changing all of these characters into the actuall ulzzangs names. Problem: I dunno them. Just found them adorrable and such, but whatever. It seems more realistic that way. i would be really cruel to have the OC win over Daehyun. It's that you know the ending, but do you know the journey to how they got there? That's the real point to stay here. So I hope you haven't been waiting too long, but I hope you enjoy soon with this story to have roughly 10-25 chapters or more...Thanks for understanding my problem, if you do.