Leaving to Los Angeles....with Dae?

Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Life


Shannon Kim- pink

Daehyun Jung- cyan

Derrick Park- gold

Nicole 천사 (Angel) Kim- orange

Michael 동 제이 (Dong Jae) Lee / 마이클 동 이재균- purple

Lina "Linny" Miyoung Lee/ 리나 미 영 리- gray

Johann (yo-han) 아마데우스 (Amadeus) Kim- brick red

      

                                                                               

As I said, it was crowded. By the time we finally got in the line, and it was not outside, we were looking at what we wanted. Apparently, McDonalds in Korea have a different menu so Daehyun said he trying an "American Style" cheeseburger. Whatever. I ordered my usual, a PLAIN cheesburger with fries and a drink. Derrick got the McRibs, yeah...not so cute looking then. Dae got the same as me. Soon we chose a table on the 3rd floor. Apparently everyone was either scared of heights or were eating to-go. Then again it was rush hour for lunch. Because my high school starts later than other schools, mostly kids or people from school weren't there. I saw Lina eating with some guys and girls and the very corner. She said hi to me. She's pretty differnt when laughing. She's usually quiet at school. Soon I sat at the table with Dae. We were speaking Korean this time. (way too lazy to translate)

"Oppa. What did you bring to help Derrick? I brought my tablet, because here there's free wi-fi."

"Ah, oppa brought some paper to draw. I thought we could think of how props or how some of the characters look like. But here in this side of America seems to be very busy."

"Ye, anyways I LOVE to draw too. I should see your skillz~ sometime oppa. But I better start looking in Derrick's backpack so we can see what he has."

"Arraso. Oh here he comes. Ah, Derrick-ah, or Wangja did you get our food."

"Ne, hyung. Two plain cheesburgers and McRibs for me. Shannon, did you look for my things again. I told you we have all afternoon to do this."

"Aniyo. I was just...uh..looking for...[i picked up my wallet] my WALLET!"

"Why'd you put it there? ANYWAYS, let's dig in."

Oh my god. We just ate a lot. Apparently Derrick was writing a story about these two lovers who love each other but soon seperated. And then a few years later they would meet again but they don't love each other as much as they used to. They try to build their love again. Along the way, the girl meets someone and the conflict progresses from there. I had a pretty fun time with them. Soon we walked home. But when I got to our room luggage was waiting by Dae's room. I quickly ran over to him to understand the meaning of that. Was he moving away so soon? Was he staying at someone's house for a bit? What was it?

"Dae oppa! Where are you going? Are you leaving so soon?"

"Andwae, Gongju-ah. I pack to L.A. because Derrick says I could. I bought ticket last minute. I think I got good seat."

"Yeah, I told him and I was with him. I chose the seat for him. We're all sitting together. Dong Jae is coming too."

"Du gu Dong Jae"

"My sister's boyfriend!"

"Oh, ne. See you guys tomorrow."

"Bye now, oppa!"

"Bye. Now that I think about it...you only call me oppa when Dae's around. Why?"

"Silly, you are my best friend. Now give me a hug."

"Oh all right."

As soon as we hugged...something clicked. I swear. My heart started to thump a little faster and skipped beats. All of a sudden my feelings for Derrick as a friend was gone. I think I started to like him. Oh dear lord. He soon looked at me with a smile. He and I were best friends...what made me like him so, today?

"Good night, Gongju. I hope you have sweet dreams. Don't let thosse bed bugs bite."

He freaking just smiled off like a creep. Now that I think about it, does he like me too? Maybe those rumors at school of me and him dating are coming true. Hopefully....it won't. Because if we break up, will we forgive each other again? I entered my aprtment. My sister was with my mom and dad having lectures and all that on the phone. They were crying. I mean you could hear it. My da being the man he is, was total baby. He cried louder than my mom. Just kidding! Not to be awkward or have them pull me in, I tried to walk away as fast as I could. As I escaped that scene, I had to start packing and maybe pack some school supplies for some idears? I say ideas weirdly okay. That ain't no spelling error. As I packed I thought of ttelling Nicole about Chorong's letter. I think she'll have better distance in replying back in California. When I was packing I saw many pictures of my brother, my sister and I. But in one family pictre where Johann was like 6 and my sister was a toddler and I was born, there was another boy older than Johann. Maybe about 8? Was he my cousin. No, my cousins and I always take pictures together in photo booths and such, and besides...we don't use effects. So why was that picture there? I packed it anyways. I tried to pick some of my cute and versatile clothing. When I was done packing, I rushed ro my bed. I was so confused. Do I love Derrick? No, I can't. But is he meant for me? Dae kinda looks cute......wait no! Not supposed to be thinkin' 'bout that. What should I do? I don't know...

Next Morning.....

I guess I just have to accept my heart. I guess I'll have to start liking Derrick now. But Dae is cute, but I barely know him. Can't fall in love too fast I guess. Soon as I got out of my room wearing this:

 

 

 

My sister looked even more prettier than me. Then again she's going to got to have a good first impression. I mean a model, duh!

And we were about to leave when I suddenly got back hugged by someone. It was Derrick. He had the key to my house. Yeah not a good thing with horomones running around. Plus now that my parents moved to England last month, and my sister got accepted to UCLA, last week, I'm gonna be alone. At least I have Dae and Derrick. Wait those two are also home alone, and I leave in between them. Wow, could this get any worse?

"Hiya, Gongju. How are you today? 'Cause, permenantly I'm moving in with you. The reason because is my mom and dad see no point of me living alone if you're living alone. So, I'm taking your sister's room."

"Whaaat! Jinja? You've got to be kidding me. You are soooo not doing "it" with me. I'm not allowing it. And you've got to let me think and prepare and all tha-"

"You have nothing to worry about, or my middle name isn't Wangja. Duh I'm supposed to protect you. Besides, I wanna tell you something soon. Can your sister leave for a bit?"

I looked at my sister and she freaking winked at me. Yup, love is so complicated. I've always wondered, was life really this signifigant? I mean love is a key role, but what about me? What about me that made this happen now?


you, I love you for reading this! Thank you so much. My wonderful pandalovelies. :) hee. I'm not gonna have daehyun interfere yet. I'm sorry but being unique is totally on my bucket list. I mean I luv him as much as you too, it's just i wanna spice up some of this and that. Hopefully you'' read again soon. SO hard to write these stories....so much brain work...BAi NOw!