Falling in Love

Poor Girls First Love

The next day was pretty hard, no concentration (even though i was the best student), no hard work or even the slightest bit of effort was put into my school work. It was the first time ever in high school that I got told off for not completing my work. The following week was not good either because I had not done any homework and was given more detentions than the already bad pupils.

"Stop smiling like a goof!" a friend called Hannah yelled. "You are acting as though you have a boyfriend and had a lovey dovey session last night." But i kept ignoring her because that first of all was not true and secondly I was too busy thinking about you know who ;). 

It was around 4:00pm and i was still at school since i had a detention. As soon as the teacher in charge left i nipped out my phone and started typing "Midas" and before long i was already half way through episode 2. "Aysha what do you have there in your hands?" Mrs Daniels questioned. Shocked i looked up and accidently dropped my phone " I have been watching you for two hours now, your head bent down and moving pictures reflecting on your glasses. What are you doing?"

"N-nothing you must be m-mistaken."  i laughed nervously. 

"You know i wasnt born yeterday (*you surely werent* i thought) i can see you have dropped your phone and..." she tilted her head a little "there is a very gorgeous man talking. Who is he?"

"Miss firstly he is not a man he is only in his twenties secondly...it is a secret." i cockily said. "Fair enough, your detention ends in two minutes!" She nearly screamed and turned her huge back towards me, making me snigger.

Finally detention was over and i was roaming the streets about to go to one of the corner shops to buy some random sweets, when i saw a huge black limosine stop in front of me, the driver rushed out and ran to the back door to open it. I squinted a little to get better view and to my surprise there were two men who were wearing black suits, and one of them leaning into the other, allowing me to see he had a very defined jawline. But what were they actually doing together?  "Ahem! Sirs your hotel has arrived (it was oppposite the sweet shop) but you may need to walk across the road to reach there." the driver said very poshly. One of the men backed up making me see that they were actually KISSING!!! i gasped a little too loud making them all turn their head towards me, that was when i nearly had a heart attack and also fainted.