Panic

Poor Girls First Love

I woke up in a well lit area, with a chandeliar close to view, with very nice cushioned sofas and cushions, with a marble floor and exquisite wallpaper surrounding me. I looked up to see something blocking my view of the ceiling. Was I on a bed? Was I dreaming? 

Bedroom Design with Canopy Bed Curtain Classic Bedroom Design with Canopy Bed Curtain

I rubbed my eyes a little, and went back to fainting. BUT the next time  i woke up and looked up i saw two pairs of lips interlocked and amazing jawlines. My eyes opened wide and i could not faint again, i wanted to know if what i thought i saw was real. All i knew right now was that i was inbetween two male bodies feeling awkward, I gulped "umm excuse me." I croaked. The kissing had stopped and two pairs of eyes were staring at me, I sank down in the bed covering my face under the soft velvety duvet. It was real. I was not mistaken. It actually was...

83650-no-min-woo-bed-photo-shoot.jpg        smexy7.jpg

(A/N sorry they are in a bed...it does fit in the story hehe)

NOMINWOO&CHOIDONGWOOK (aka SE7EN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started stuttering, trying to say something but i had blanked out, I wanted to know where I was and why but my words could not be fixed. Meanwhile they just chuckled making me embarassed of my stupidity. 

"Don't worry, we won't harm you." Dong Wook said "umm thanks" i replied confused as he tucked himself into bed alongside me. 

"We honestly will not touch you, promise." beamed Minwoo, which made me blush high. And he tucked himself in alongside by me too. "Let's sleep I have airplane lag."

"ermm you mean jetl-" i suddenly felt two arms on my stomach, my breathing stopped *so much for not touching me* but I soon realised that both of them were holding each others arms as if they wanted to hug whilst sleeping. "Am I in your way?! I asked nervously trying to get out from the bed. "No!" both yelled simultaeniously and pushed me back on the bed. As much of delight I was feeling I wanted to get out of here.