WHOA!

Poor Girls First Love

"Aysha! Come down to eat, your food is getting cold." shouted my mum on an autumn evening in UK. 

"Coming mum." I shouted back shutting the laptop and running downstairs to see only my mum and brother eating and watching telly. "Where has dad gone? Today he was supposed to spend time with us."

"Your dad went back to work because he said why waste time at home when I could be making money right now to get rid of those stupid interests." replied mum. 

"Oh." I said feeling sad and angry

"Anyway go get your food, you must be starving after all that homework you were doing upstairs for 5 hours." mum said. I just smiled smugly and walked to the kitchen and lifted the lid to find rice. 

"Mum we had rice last week!" I nearly screamed.

"I know but it is what we can afford right now."

I opened one of the cupborad door and grabbed a chocolate bar and stormed upstairs "Are you not having any food?" asked mum, but I ignored her.

When I reached my room I stomped to my bed and sat down turning on the laptop and plugging in my earphones in the audio jack. A rush of music filled my ears and a beautiful language immersed into my ear drums.

~Maeumi sarangeul ttareuni
Naega mwol hal su innayo
Irueojil sudo eomneun I sarange
Nae mami neomu apayo
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/lee-sun-hee-fox-rain-lyrics.html ]
Dubirubiruraffa
Dubirubiruraffa
Dubirubiru dubirubiru
Dubirubiruraffa~

I had just started watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and was on episode one a few minutes later a figure appeared quite slender but muscly a perfect shaped face with perfect features and his hair swept to one side, he was holding a mystical knife and looked a bit surprised. My face went scarlett

At that instant I went onto another tab and searched for the cast of MGIAG and found out who he was. He was.. No Min Woo. DOB: 29MAY1986. HEIGHT:1.83m............

 

please comment and subscribe to this newbiee kkk :D