You're not far anymore..

You're near yet so far..

 

Hurm..I pinch my cheeks all the time until I found the 402 room. I enter the room,  take off my sling bag, my outer clothes and go inside the toilet to fill the bath tub with warm water.


Reaching my Apple Macbook Air and opened it in 5 seconds. Click the Kakao Talk icon and read the top messages.


:[You still not here yet?? Where are you now??]


:[Just tell me when you’re here..]


I grin happily when reading the messages. I reached my phone and call Anne.


    “Yah!! When are you going to come back” I make sure that I sound very irritating at her right now.


    “Now I’m with the unnies for supper. And maybe I’ll help them with the pictures. It’s seriously amazing so maybe I’ll be late”


    “Fine, say my sorry because cannot helping them. I’m going to take my bath, bye” I shut off the conversation and turned to my Macbook.


New message.


:[Is that you?? Seriously is that you??]


I click the button reply..and type..


:[kekeke,,impressed with your eyes,,^^]


Instantly, the receiver replied..


:[where are you?? Are you staying here??]


I reply with smile..


:[happily yes.. I am at 402…>_<]


I wait for the receiver to reply but no new message. So, firstly let’s take a bath because I know I’ll get a headache because of the rain earlier.
After finishing the warm and luxury bath.. I walk out with the bathrobe and reaching the aircond controller and set the temperature to 23 degree.

No new messages at my kakao and a message from Anne.

Anne : I’ll bring you hot chocolate later.


Me    : It’s okay. I’m fine.


I put my phone a side after sending the message. Suddenly the doorbell rings twice makes me walking faster to the door.


    “Anne, it’s not funny for y-you…” I thought it’s Anne and her hot chocolate but there were two guys with cap standing in front of the door.


    “Why it’s takes a long time to open the door. One of the guys enter the room quickly while the other are check the surrounding before let his voice out.


    “You only have one hour” He said that, closed the door and leaves.


It takes a few seconds for me to arrange what just happen and realising he’s standing there looking at me in only a bathrobe.


    “What do you think you are doing right now??” I walk toward my bag pack and quickly takes out a t-shirt and trousers.


    “I am looking at you..hurm in a bathrobe..” he chuckles slightly while takes off his cap and still lock his gaze at me.


    “You little ert boy” I slammed the toilet door just to hear he laughing..


I wear my shirt and pants as fast as I can. Then, I take another dry towel in the toilet to dry my hair. I walk out and see he’s looking at my macbook and strolling around with focus.


     “What are you trying to do, Kim Minseok ssi” I flop myself at the corner of my bed while he is conquering the whole bed.


He smiles.


     “It’s nice to hear you call me with that name again” He closes all the folders that he opened and the background wallpaper pop up with his pictures.


     “Yah!!” I close the Macbook and push the guy out of my bed. He's smirking happily.


He doesn’t even move. I try using my body to push him but end up with his hands wrapping around me.


       “Why I didn’t see any board for me. I thought at least I’ll had one..from you” he speaks whisper-like at my ear and makes me shivers.


       “M-minseok..” I escape myself from him and it makes him pout.


       “Owh..my poor little kitty,, Are you that sad that you had no banner??” I’m trying to control my voice so it sounds playful ike usual.

Only God knows how fast my heart beats right now. He nods 3 times and roll around the bed to shove me out.


I am laughing slowly while looking at his action. Seriously he never changes. I grab my sling bag and take out a plastic file.


     “I made it with paper only and it’s raining at that time. How I’m supposed to take it out??” I take out the black-hard-paper and show to him.


     “Your stinginess never changes. Seriously..” a harsh comment but it’s true.. He mocks me with his face while reading my paper.


Suddenly the changes in his reaction make me uneasy. He sits up straight on the bed and pats the place beside him.
I walk slowly and sit beside him.


      “I’m sorry if y-you..” my words hang in there when he hugs me over the shoulder and bury his face there.


I look at him with a question mark and reread the silver words written on the black paper.


제 사랑 : 김민석  ❤_❤ (my love : kim minseok)


     “What’s up with this words??” I’m asking myself.. and it’s not like I know the answer.


     “What’s up with these words” I ask him carefully and he lifts his face.


     “Thanks for calling me your love” he blushes slightly and causing me to laugh due to disbelief.


He releases his hugs when I continue laughing and wipe the tears produced at the corner of my eyes.


     “Seriously you were touched because of it??” I cup his small face and looking straight in his sharp eyes.


He push away my hand and turning his back to me.


     “It’s that you never tell either you love me or not” he murmurs slowly..


Oh my God,, looks how cute this little guy is.. I back hug him and land my face at his shoulder.


     “I must be crazy if I’m not loving you, idiot” I peck his cheek once and then throw the thick blanket around him.


After he escapes cutely from the blanket he pouts.


     “Why must it has an ‘idiot’ at the end of it??” he said and I chuckles again.


     “Because you are..” he throw the blanket back to me and I gasp for an air when suddenly I heard the door was open.


     “Yah!! Why are you not replying my message?? Are you s-sleep?? Aargh!!” I covered Anne’s mouth with the blanket while Minseok takes his hat and run away.
 

/crack/

 

----

    

      "Seriously you need to explain.." Anne looks like she can eat a tiger right now.. I swallow my saliva once, takes a deep breath and said.

      "Can I explain it in my next story???" *wink*

 

 

 



 

/Rolling around the living room/

/Bow 90 degree/

/Make a deer-doe eyes/

 

I'm sorry for this crazy imagination of mine..

Pls do not throw up..kekeke

So,,what do you think about it??? kyaakk

 

Comments pls~~~~ >_<

 

(。◕‿◕。) Thanks for reading,,,Love you guys so much much...