B2ST's Junhyung-Soft, he falls too hard

Short Stories in the Burrow

 

“Do you like this book so much?” He approaches the couch that I’m currently sitting with that predictable question. Without lifting my head, I answer.

“Of course I do.” It’s more like humming of mumbles. Seriously, I don’t want to be disturbed.

“That much?” Now, he bluntly takes the book out of my grasp with the tip of his fingers. I look up at him, slightly huffing and cross my arms. At the sight of that, he just smirks and takes a seat abreast me, beginning to skim over every words typed on the yellow pages. I can’t believe this.

“Hey, don’t turn the pages!” I exclaim when he’s about to pull the paper with his fingers. Then, he gives me a look.

“I don’t want to fumble again where I stop reading and get lost just like that. Give me back if you only intent to fool around.” I hiss with an attempt to snatch back the book. He successfully dodges my hand and grins. His sly grin continues on as he pats the space between his spread out legs on the couch.

“Too bad I won’t let you.”

Seconds later, I end up getting trapped against his body and having a surprisingly comfortable time reading. He has his hands around me while holding up the book square in front of my eyesight. Unfortunately, I’ve to resist the urge to give a good shiver when he rests his chin on my shoulder and breaths softly on my neck.

“Are you reading too?” I speak up as a long silent eats the atmosphere between us. I’m about to turn to the next page actually.

“Nope. Men don’t read novels like that.” I can feel he shakes against my skin.

“Then?” I burst a light chuckle and raise an eyebrow, getting my nails graze onto the next page.  

“Just wondering.”

“Wondering what?”

“Not much...Just wondering how soft you are, that makes me want to squish you.” I can feel that he’s grinning when he says that. That’s mischievous. That’s him, the one who always says this kind of thing that happens to deliver this stream feeling to me.

It’s when he squishes me for real and I can’t help but yelping, long. “Oppa!”

“Dear God, you make me fall for you even more.”

His hug is too tight and we are way too close that makes me feel his lips tenderly touch my cheek.

 


Fluff <3