SNSD's Sooyoung-Delicate Dour

Short Stories in the Burrow

 

Soo Young was pondering upon herself in front of a mirror which was where her thought and conscience collided only to reveal an impeccable truth. 

 


 

 

 
   De l icate  Dur    )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She thought that she was ugly.

   She still remembered a girl her age insulted the way she look; the way God had delicately created every curve on her face, the way she was presented to the world and the way, now. Would she be considered as ugly when people would laugh every time they saw her around?

    Did she that low-look to be compared to other beautiful girls?

   Slowly, she touched the mirror. The glassy cold solid harmed nothing to her flesh except from displaying her own reflection which she found normal that was banal in a mundane way. She glided the tip of her fingers to the eyes of hers which had been manipulated by the viewing item.

   Why? Why she always wondered why she didn’t have a pair dazzling eyes? The eyes that naturally twitched when a smile was donned, leading to the transformation contour of the face. They were the eyes that dazzled the entire lens of sight which were enticing enough just by a side glance. Why she didn’t have those?

   Half-heartedly, she shifted towards her lips. The lips that she deemed were average and unattractive at the same time. They had no special shape. They weren’t exquisite neither the main attraction. The one which had no chance to risk envies from any females.

   As she recalled all the things over and over again, a tremendous group of thoughts gathered and rumbled in her mind, that she was indeed looked...ugly. She was and there was no ‘think’ in there.

   She looked in the eyes of an obnoxious girl in front of her. Her eyes shook in fear as if she couldn’t believe all this. The shudder on her lips made her thought that she was going to break soon, to break from her strength that lasted for all this while. Still, with a feeble motion, her fingers once again traced the skin below her eyes. Wrinkles were forming under her touch, making her flinch and shot back her finger to her chest. 

   Minute either second were moving too slow, waiting for any sign of her to bawl upon the creature on the opposite side.

   It was too bad...that...she didn’t.

   She didn’t give in to what they said, to what her meticulous conscience whispered. There was no single tear that would extemporary trickle on her cheeks. Instead, she felt gloomed.

   As if she had found another hope, her finger automatically flew to a part of her face; her cheekbone; that would rise beautifully when one was smiling or laughing.

   Beautifully.

   She was suddenly dazed, as her mind kept reverberating and tantalizing over the letters of the word again and again, like it would send hope. Like, it would splay out to the air and grant the wish.

   “I am beautiful.”

   The word tucked in the sentence was spurting unexpectedly out of , perturbing herself in a good way.

   Why would she think of that?

   Upon the ridiculous remark, she chuckled, getting amused by her own wit.  

   However, as soon as the chime of her laughter belled, she froze right on the spot, on the situation where her view was rooted to the same girl that she stared since then, seeing the glint in her tantalising, almond eyes, the...beautiful...curve on her cheeks along with her cute frame of her chin, and a heartily smile on her lips.

   She looked good, elegant and well...She was lucid to see and a complete different from the dour of her nightmare. Her chin automatically tilted upwards along with a swerve from left to right, fully viewing the same her. Her fingers roamed around softly within her ear as her smile grew massive to the level of revelation of her pearly white teeth.

   She looked gorgeous even without her acknowledgement...

   ...that she had to thank The Creator for that.  

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :  

Beauty is the eye of the beholder. Everyone’s beauty is different. If you think you’re beautiful, then you are. No one have right to judge on you until they judge on themselves. Everyone has their one beauty and charm. Some characteristics that are mentioned are self-confidence, cheerfulness, altruism, and optimism. When it comes to judging between physical beauty and personality, our mind inclines towards appreciating people who possess such positive traits and brighter souls.

Let us try to reflect true eternal beauty from within ourselves!

 

Soo Young is beautiful!...but still, there are ‘some people’ denied it. Why?

She’s gorgeous! Who agree with me? :3                    

 

 

 

 

 

credits to fallen angel
 
 

ButterflyShida  on May 3, 2013 16:04:20 saysx
Who agree with you? of course me... she is gorgeous! good simple story 

Youngielove  on May 2, 2013 22:32:09 saysx
This is nice! ^_^ 

 
 
 

This is an enigma, an angst that isn't so obvious apart from the emo and a feeling of confident and awareness to self. Please enjoy.  :3

 

Full credit to : Pikaii