B2ST's Hyunseung-Favour

Short Stories in the Burrow

 

The clans, a war, a victory and the blossom thing that happened between these two warriors which was started off with just a favour - a daring yet so darling move. 


 

“ATTACK!”

As the leader of the Blue Clan shouted his order, the arrow on my bow automatically released. Firmly, I watched it zoomed downwards into the sea of Red Clan along with other bows from my companion archers. They were sharp, a needle-like wrath for those who called enemies. Red Clan would forever be our enemies – no more, no less.

When commander made a motion with his hand, the cavalry ran across the battlefield. It was when the heart-wrenching voices of brave people started to scream as loud as they could. It was an instinct to keep their heart remained strong until the end of the war.

Their screams made my spirit boosted higher than usual. I was eager to fight with those imbecile rebels.

“Beware! Red Clan was attacking from behind!”

I abruptly turned around and found their red armours clunk with the iron shields on their hands, from afar, heading our way. They were still far from here.

“Ready with your bows!” I came forward and shouted in front of the archers of my clan. Clenching tightly at the end of string, I narrowed my eyes and all I could think was ready. I was ready to face all consequences, whether live or die. My heart continued to beat faster, counting down the second to release the arrow from the tip of my finger. And the time was coming, like one, two and,

“NOW!”

The arrows went swoosh, dashing to torn up their hearts into pieces. If the arrows were sharp enough to get through their metal armours. I stared proudly to find our attack their head, even bodies and leg. It made a loss of large portion from the entire them.  However, the remaining kept moving on. They were coming nearer and I had no option apart from letting out another bow of mine which had a better excess to attack closely – the sharp, straight and the precise one.

“I don’t care.”

With those words mumbled out of my mouth, I ran ahead and threw my bow away. Shifting to crossbow, I warily shot whoever that was coming my way. They weren’t merely close, but they were begging to die. I looked behind and found dear combatants followed after my back, made me nodded at them strictly. They might didn’t see. However, it would be our victory if we made it to the end.

And we did.

I strode over a dead body and stepped onto his metal shield, right on their clan symbol – a red hawk. I looked around and examined the slightly silence area. I might have stepped into another territory while finishing them.

Momentarily gazed over a tall building, I purposely, kicked across a metal headwear of another dead body. It rolled ahead and I followed it with trance, until I arrived at an edge of the building. I strode over the helmet and the pavement of another sidewalk came in contact with the sole of my boots.

The shoes went thump, thump above the bricked way. I could tell that the silence situation here could be a perfect timing for another clan to attack, if any. The thought made me looked around warily and remained with eagle eyes. Gulping, I held tightly on the centre of the bow while my other hand flew to my back where shot-arrows were stored in a special case, and I continued walk.

It took me a second to set the arrow and whirled around as there was a rustling sound from behind, only to aim off the arrow of his throat when I gazed upon his face. He was from my clan.

At the sight of that, he shot backwards with shocked face. “Hey...”

“I’m sorry.” If I wasn’t mistaken, he was someone from the cavalry. Was that meant, the war had ended?

“Nah...” He smiled while fixing his sword – and woah, that shine!

Just right at the moment, the triumphant blow of our victory trumpet sounded. We looked at each other and rushed to the square. We caught a sight of our general-in-chief, stood proud on a high place and in the midst of hoisting our clan most meaningful flag. 

We clapped happily and enjoyed our victory with the other warriors. The gleeful shouts that filled the air were enough to make me slumped in relief. I was indeed – God, this was bliss! A grace, which we had won another war. That meant our clan would open a new land.

I stared forward, listening to the commander of the whole teams instructed about the stay-over the night. He was planning to set up camps on which with the capacity of four people each.

“Hyu!” I turned aside as my name was being called. She, Hima, another female warrior of our clan which was a senior to me, smiled at me with those rich joyous eyes of hers. Actually, she was just the Florence Night Tingle’s in disguise but I still respect her as much as I respect the commander myself.

“We can share a camp together. I’ve asked Gikwang, but he’s like refusing.” Forgot to mention, she was practically in a relationship with the head of the cavalry team. I thought it was prohibited to be in love among warriors. Well, at least I did think, but I didn’t care just because I, myself, had none to be honest. I didn’t know why it perturbed me so much though.

“Of course! He’s a guy!” I shrieked, bewildered at her outcome.

“Yeah.” She waved her hand and smiled again. “What about we find another guy friend of him? And that’s enough for us.”

I frowned at her but a smile still appeared upon her sudden mischievousness. “What about him?” I followed her finger and fell my eyes handsomely on the same guy who did startle me back then.

“Him?!” I sent an incredulous look, once again. She simply nodded.

“Can you do me a favour? I would declare you as the strongest female in this clan if you’re able to bring him here.” I flinched at her words.

“Right, whatever. As long as you stop making that face.” Avoiding more of her outburst and as fast as light, I went straight to him who was standing among the tall guys at the square.

“Hey.” A surprise expression crossed over his handsome face and judging on that, I could tell that he was indeed surprised to face my sudden experience. I was dramatic wasn’t I?

“Hey, you.” He began to smile. A smile that automatically made my heart fluttered, beat faster and faster and reverberated to my whole body, pulling a shudder down my spine.

“I was wondering if you could-AH” Someone bumped me from behind. As fluid as it sound, my whole body was pushed into his unbelievably welcoming arms. No! I raised both of my arms above my head in attempt not to hug him, but it only made them languidly fell over his shoulder. Geez, my arms were fathomed forward like a ruler and my body was leaning onto him like some kind of bended tower.

“Uh?” His wondering eyes widened as our faces were already close. Those clueless eyes were somehow tantalized my growing curiousity towards him.

Without moving, I straightforwardly said, “Do you want to share a camp with me? If you want, there’s only one empty spot left in our camp.”

Oh stop it. This stuff was totally made both of us speechless.

Ah, I don’t care! Do I even look like I give a damn?

Without further consideration because my mind was already a chaos, I propelled him forward with the same earlier position. “Huh...?” He absently stepped backwards with still his confused eyes stuck on mine, but I didn’t have the courage to reply back as I needed to bring him to this lovely as soon as possible, so that I could kill her right on time for making me hot on the face for no reason.

I restlessly inched closer to him. While in the process of compelling him, our faces were only, just a breath away.

I closed my eyes, there were only a few steps left and I could run to save myself from this sick situation all by myself.

By the time, I felt a soft, moist thing came in contact with my lips. It felt so appealing, alluring and seducing at the same time. I couldn’t comprehend anymore. With a shot open of eyelids, I found him looking down at me with half-lidded eyes. And from this sight, I could feel that he was slightly parting his lips which were glued subtly against mine.

My mind went black.

“Yah, Hyu!-Yah, Hyun Seung!”

With rounded eyes, completely had no idea what we were doing, we quickly let go each other and faced the totally opposite direction – face flushed plus with fluttering things in my stomach.

“What were you doing?” Hima and Gikwang burst again together. I turned aside and sent her a compromising look.

“I thought you don’t know each other, but to see both of you making out in such a weird position is quite a surprise.” She remarked, like the usual her.

“Shut up...” I didn’t know why at time like this my voice was soft and slow like velvet.

“Whatever. Anyway, we,” she hugged Gikwang’s arm and continued, “are really going to share a camp. So I guess, to avoid any risqué action, I suggest both of you have to join since you’re already like...Uhum.” She faked cough.

“What about you?” Gikwang asked that guy.

I made a tiny move to turn around and he did the same and those irresistible lips broke to unleash a heart-melting smile.

To me, everything about him was good. I couldn’t seem to take off my eyes from him anymore. Anymore...

 


ButterflyShida  on Jul 4, 2013 23:37:59 says: x
ha ha ha i know this... the plot i mean.. you're that warrior right! 


Glory! This is fait accompli (sincere credit to my beautiful dream). Sorry for the grammatical errors. Please enjoy :3

@BunnyH