Trying to Protect Dara.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jaejoong’s Office

Taeyoung  is also sitting in Jaejoong’s office. Jaejoong is looking into the Job Applicant’s Resume file.

“Who is Dara Park in this?” Jaejoong ask Taeyoung.

“Her Application is not there.” Jaejoong puts the file aside.

“Interesting!”

“I can get her information and give to you. Let me try!” Jaejoong signals Taeyoung  to go and she goes away.

“Little Baby Brother Jiyong, Why are you hiding this Dara from me? You are scared of me, No? Yes, because you know if I see her, her half cloths would be at my house. Insecurity would kill you.”Jaejoong laughs and takes a red rose from the table and throws petals down one by one telling “she loves me- she lusts me. she loves me- she lusts me. she loves me- she lusts me … she loves me- she lusts me … she loves me- she lusts me … “When only a few petals remain Jaejoong says, “She loves me… You can keep her love…I just want her lust…” He bites the flower and eats it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Chaerin sees Dongwook inside the Campus and goes to him.

“Hey! Did you meet Seunghyun?”

“Yes Chaerin, I met him. But you know I just need little more information about him like…where is he from? What does he do? Any family background …I just need to know something about anything…what happened?”

“You want to ask anything else? What happened to you? You got Seunghyun’s illness? You are asking so many questions. You met him onetime  and you have changed. You could have asked these questions to him. Loser.”

“Chaerin…Don’t worry about Seunghyun. I will handle him. I know how to handle him just want to know something about him. By the way he is very hot looking…good looking guy…isn’t it?”

Chaerin thinks, “Oh my God! This stupid Dongwook is getting ‘jealous’. Good! This is the opportunity to make him even more jealous.”

“I think Seunghyun…he’s hot!”

“Yeah, He is very hot!”

Chaerin thinks, “Yeah Dongwook, You are feeling jealous? Poor Baby!”

“Chaerin, the college girls might be asking about him and …”

“You know about this College girls. They do not leave anyone. They like him because they find him different.”

Dongwook thinks, “This College girls… I will! Chaerin…I hope you do not like him.”

“Chaerin, Do you like Seunghyun?”

Chaerin thinks, “Oh my God! He is seriously becoming senti…’”

“Yeah! He is okay…”

“Thank God!”

“What you mean thank God?”

“I mean it is a very good thing…a very nice thing that you don’t like him.”

Chaerin thinks, “Super Duper Great! Out of jealousy towards Seunghyun,  Dongwook has started liking me…Nice!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jaejoong’s office

Bom is sitting on a chair across Jaejoong doing some work.

“Sir, I know it is not my place. But in my Opinion we have not got a perfect Intern so far.”

“Yeah? Who is the perfect intern in your opinion?”

“Dara Park! I told you about her.”

“Yeah, But she could not come for the interview.”

“Yes Sir, Unfortunately she had some problem that she could not come. But Sir, Trust me…This girl is very deserving! You should give her one chance…”

“Yeah? If you are insisting this much then okay… Do one thing…ask her to come here…we will see her talents…”

“Really Sir? Thank you so much! And I promise you…you would not regret this!”Bom goes off.

Jae says, “So little red riding hood comes knocking on my door.” He smiles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Hello.”Dara answer the call.

“Hi Dara! Guess what Dara I have a Good news for you. I requested my Boss and he is ready to call you for the interview.”Bom Informs Dara.

 Dara is happy. “Wow Bom that’s great.”

“What’s say? Sweetheart I think you still have a chance.”

“You know what I will come immediately. Okay.”

“Come soon.”

“ Okay.”

 “And listen don’t fall for his flirty talk. Just show him that you are not interested. And stick to your work. Okay. I hope I am clear.”

“Don’t worry Bom. I don’t pay attention to these silly things….I will come immediately…. Yah I will get my resume…Yah.”

“Okay see you soon. Bye.”

“Bye.”

“Resume. Oh God I don’t have any copy of my resume.” Dara says to herself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Library

 Dara reaches the College library which is about to close.

“Ma’am, Ma’am Please Ma’am I have to get one printout. I have to go for the interview. Previously I missed this interview and now I got the second chance. Ma’am its very important opportunity and I don’t want to miss it. Please Ma’am.I just want to take the print out it will just take 2 minutes Ma’am Please.”

“Okay. Okay hurry up.” The librarian open the door.

“Thank you Ma’am.”

Jiyong sees Dara and says in his mind, “No Dara, Don’t go there. I have to stop you.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

On the Road

Dara is walking on the road with a file in hand and bag. Suddenly a Car comes from behind in full speed and hits her and the drives speeds away.

“Aahhhhhh”Dara screams and falls to one side of the road.

Jiyong stops the car a little ahead and says, “I am sorry Dara! It was necessary to hurt you. I have to keep you away from Jaejoong in all conditions. I know a storm is going to come and it is difficult to stop it. But I will try my level best to stop it. I will fight Dara…I will fight for you…and this is going to be a big War!” Jiyong drives off.

Hyunsuk Yang’s Car comes there. Hyunsuk sees Jiyong. “Jiyong!!!” He runs to Dara lying on the road trying to get up. “Dara Oh my God!!” Hyunsuk helps Dara to get up. “You are alright? You have lot of injuries. I will take you home and we will call the Doctor there.”

“I am alright! I don’t need a Doctor.”

“Of course you need a Doctor! Don’t argue please…”

“I am alright! If I need a Doctor, Warden would call. I have to go back. I don’t need you. I am fine.”

“If you want to go back to the Hostel, I will drop you to the Hostel, No arguments!”He picks up the things which had fallen on the ground and walks with Dara towards the Car.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Jiyong running like wind in the forest. He stops near a tree and shouts, “YAAAAAAAAAA”He hits 2 trees on either side of him, one tree after the other and both falls down. He kneels on the ground and shouts,”‘WHY???WHY JAEJOONG WHY?? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY DID YOU COME BACK? WHY? I WILL NOT LET YOU GO NEAR DARA. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HURT HER DARA IS NOT ALONE….I AM WITH HER…..I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WIN!!!! YAAAAAAAAA.  I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN!” He gets up and runs again. He stops near a tree. He says, “Dara, Forgive me! You are the one who is hurt but I am the one who is having the pain. I am sorry Dara! I did not have any other option. I am sorry Dara! I am sorry!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room

Chaerin is talking to Doogwook on phone.

“Hey Chaerin I am going for a Launch Party would you like to go with me.”

“Okay. I will meet you in evening.”

“And what is the name of the guy ….Seunghyun bring him along with you.”

“Okay Fine.”

“Great. So see you later.”

“See you Dongwook.”

Chaerin goes near the mirror and looks at herself. She says, “Doogwook, today I will tell you my true feelings. And I really, really hope that you would tell your true feelings about me too.” Chaerin applies makeup and dresses in a short beautiful dress and says, “Doogwook, here I come.” Chaerin is very happy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Party.

“Hi Doogwook.” Chaerin hugs him. She looks at Seunghyun “Hey! What’s up?” Seunghyun responds, “Hi Chaerin!”

Doogwook pulls a chair for Chaerin to sit and she sits down saying “Thank you.”

 The Guys sits on either side of Chaerin.

“Guys, Today we have come here to get to know each other well. You know… get along…” Dongwook told them.

“Totally!” Chaerin looks at Doogwook. “You know…I am friendly with everyone.” Chaerin looks at Seunghyun. “Unless someone shows too much interest on me.”

“So Chaerin tell me, what are your interests?” Seunghyun ask her.

“Oh my God Seunghyun! How many questions do you ask? You need to have a Question mark on your face.”

“That’s why he is a Teacher. Understand small, small things dude. Let me call for the drinks…Excuse me!” Dongwook told Chaerin. “Excuse me.”

“Now let’s start a new topic! Okay? And the topic would be… How do you know when you are in Love…” Dongwook ask them.

Chaerin looks at Doogwook says in mind, “When I look at you I feel in love”

 Doogwook looks at Seunghyun and thinks, ‘”When you gets lost looking at someone”

Seunghyun thinks looking at Chaerin , “When you like everything about someone.”

“I think love is a gravitation pull.” Seunghyun replied.

“I think love is for idiots.” Chaerin reply to Seunghyun.

“ I think Love is at first sight.”Dongwook replies.  All of them look at their object of interests Chaerin looks at Dongwook, Dongwook looks at Seunghyun and Seunghyun looks at Chaerin and smiles.

Suddenly Doogwook withdraws looking from Seunghyun and tells him. “Okay Seunghyun, Let’s do one thing let’s get a drink for Chaerin because the waiter is taking so much of time, Okay?” The Guys get up and Doogwook touches Chaerin’s cheek and says, “I will be back.”  He says to Seunghyun, “Come’ and both the Guys go from there. Chaerin is happy. At the Bar counter Seunghyun tells Doogwook, “Can I tell you something Doogwook, I think I have fallen in love.”

Doogwook thinks, “Me too! I knew that you also liked me.”

“So…who is the lucky person?”

“Now I can’t tell friend! You know how it is… I need some courage and I am okay. I know you will give me this courage. I could really use a friend. You will become my friend and help me reach my love.”

“ Yeah! Well of course. So…I am all yours.”

“ Thanks Buddy!” Doogwook and Seunghyun hug each other. After that they turn to the Bar counter and Doogwook picks up the drinks.

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫ Seunghyun’s phone rings “Wait …I am getting a call” and signals Doogwook to go. 

Doogwook goes to the table with the drinks. Doogwook gives the drink to Chaerin and occupies his chair with another drink in hand.

“Cheers!”

“ I am very happy!”

“Me too!”

“And you know what? This Guy Seunghyun is a very nice Guy… And he just told me that he is in love with someone.”

“Oh my God! With whom…with me?”

“No,no,no,no,no!” Doogwook touches his collar. “Someone else…”

“Ah…Thank God! So you are happy that Seunghyun does not like me?”

“Yeah! I am very happy that he does not like you at all!”

“What difference does that make to you?”

Doogwook  looks at Chaerin with a lover boy expression. “I will tell you why it makes a difference to me.” Chaerin looks at him lovingly.

 Chaerin says in mind, “I love Doogwook.”

 Doogwook thinks in mind, “I love Seunghyun”

Seunghyun says in mind, “I love Chaerin.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jaejoong’s Office

“ You should not have come here. Unnecessarily you would get trapped between things.” Jaejoong says to Jiyeon.

“You are my son Jaejoong. I worry about you.”

“Oh! Come on Mother…Do not bring 200 years old things or emotions in between. All that is over! We are Vampires. We do not have feelings!”

“Jaejoong!”

“What? I was just stating the facts! Why…He send you…Daddy dearest… What do you people think…You making me understand or he threatening me would make me go from here? No mother, get real! Come on Mother…get real! And what is it? What is it that you are hiding from me? You are not going to say…”

“You are wrong Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter