Dara rescue Jiyeon

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jungle

Dara comes near Jiyeon. Jiyeon is sitting on the ground looking tired.

“Aunty... Aunty what happened? You are alright?” Jiyeon gets up.

“Dara...” Jiyeon touches the silver chain and withdraw her hand immediately.

“Aunty...”

“Dara, You go from here... Your being here is very dangerous... Dara just leave... just go!”

“No Aunty... I know your truth.” Blood tears flow from Jiyeon's eyes. “I know who you are...I am here to help you...”

“What? You know?”

“Yeah... I got my memory back. And I know who Jiyong is and who you people are... I really want to help you out Auntie...”

“You know that I am a Vampire?” Dara nods. “You know everything and then also you accepted Jiyong? I love Jiyong Aunty... There is no conditions in love.”

“Dara, Jiyong is very very lucky... Our existence is cursed. We drink blood and stay alive... We can neither live nor die... And in all this... Jiyong has gone against his people and made a new life with you. He found his real love in you. You are his true love Dara who even after knowing everything is not scared to be with him. Jiyong is really very lucky.”

“I am also that much lucky Aunty. Not everyone gets a love like Jiyong. Auntie, Jiyong is my life's biggest truth... and I am willing to accept him in any form. I really love him... and I know Aunty that you are not doing all this on your own... there is some power which is controlling you... and I have come here to free you from the control of that power.” Jiyeon becomes emotional. “I want to help you... I need to free you Aunty..”

“No Dara... This silver... it is a curse... We Vampires cannot touch it. And till I am bound with this silver chains I am helpless and weak. I cannot do anything!”

“But Aunty I can do! I am a human and I can touch these silver chains. I know that you can't get through this silver chains but I will get you out of here.” Dara unties a silver chain making some space for Jiyeon to get out. Jiyeon gets out and they both go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee’s Mansion

Jieun is in her room. She says in mind, “Jiyong, I will have to reach you at any condition. You do not know how angry Minho and the other people are. They would not leave you. You are not my enemy. I agree that you are doing all this because you wish an end to this fight... just like me... I know Jiyong where you are hiding. I cannot reach you through the painting because everyone is standing down. There is only one way... The secret door from the garden... But how do I get there?” Jieun looks around and notices the window of the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hall, the Werewolves are searching for Jiyong Kwon. Suddenly one werewolf stops and orders others to stop. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Minho asks him what happened and the werewolf replies that the smell is more in that area and Jiyong is somewhere near.

“Here? There is no corridor or anything here... How can he be here?”

“No! He is here!” That werewolf and Minho starts smelling the wall near the picture. They touch the painting. Minho pushes one side of the painting.

Jiyong says, “So the danger is here!” Minho runs his hands through the opening in the wall.

Jiyong says, “Today the decision would be made... Either you or me...”

Minho looks through the opening. He thinks, “How many more secrets are hidden in this house about which I do not know anything?” Minho forcefully pushes the painting.

Jieun comes near Jiyong the same time and tells him, “Jiyong let's go!” Light from the hall suddenly falls on their face and they go from there. Minho enters the room followed by the werewolves and look around.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Old Broken Palace

“Now I can use you. You can help free Jiyeon. But you are my enemy...one foul smelling animal... But you can be of help in finishing our people...because a wolf only can finish a dead human. I will use your powers.”

“As you wish!”

“You are free!” Yoojin goes near Hyori and unties the ropes on her hands. “We have to do a lot of work. Come with me!” Yoojin and Hyori walks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Dara and Jiyeon are walking through the Jungle. Jiyeon is tired. She stops and leans on a tree. Dara goes near her.

“Aunty, keep courage! Aunty, I know that you are very weak... But you have to be brave...It's going to be okay..”

“No Dara... Nothing is going to be okay... I have done bad with everyone. I told lie to Jiyong... I let him down and then also he is playing with his life and trying to save me. Dara, I have broken the law of the Vampires. I have become a monster Dara...”

“No Aunty... Auntie you are not bad. It is just that you are not in your control but Aunty what happened?”

“Dara, I really don't know... but there is some strength... power which is controlling me... And this power has made me in such a manner that I just can't get out of it... I can't control myself. And there is a strange thirst inJaee me... the thirst of human blood which is making me a monster. It's just driving me crazy and making me a monster Dara... And Jiyong even after all this is trying to save me...”

Dara thinks, “Jiyong... without thinking of yourself saving your own peoples life... You really love me Jiyong! You know to love...”

“Dara, You don't know but I am your culprit too. I attacked your sister Chaerin. But trust me Dara... that time I was not myself... You have to believe me..”

“I know Aunty...”

“And then also you helped me?”

“Aunty, Jiyong has always stood by me. He was always with me against you all. He loved me... He taught me to love... Aunty, don't think of me separate from you... I am also your own... I know that was not you... It was someone who was controlling you..” Jiyeon nods. “But Aunty... We will get you out of this. I am with you... Jiyong is with you... We will help you...You will come out of this...” Jiyeon touches on Dara's cheek fondly.

“Dara, Jiyong is really very lucky to have you... He is very lucky that he got your love...” Dara smiles.

“We need to go!” Jiyeon nods and they both walk from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Lee's Mansion

 Minho and the Werewolves are in the secret room.

“Where is he gone?”

“He was here... this place...seconds ago!”

“If he was here where has he gone... Nothing is ahead...”

“One minute!” Minho runs from there to Jieun's room. The werewolves also gets outside.

 Minho pushes the door open and shouts for Jieun. He gets inside the room and looks around. He sees that Jieun has managed to escape through the window. He says in mind, “Jieun, You cheated on us again... Despite being our clan leader you once again saved our enemy. Why Jieun? I trusted you so much and you broke my trust again.”Minho is angry.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong and Jieun comes out of the secret passage holding hands. They look back and again run fun there. Jiyong and Jieun reaches near the well.

“Thank you so much Jieun! Thank you so much for getting me out of there...”

“Jiyong, I love you so much. For you I am willing to fight with not only Oppa but the whole world.”

“Jieun, I cannot lie to you any more...I need to confess and you deserve... Jieun, I love Dara...I played the drama of love with you... I had got orders to stay near you and get that magical potion. Every one knew that the way to reach that magical potion is only you. So I played the drama of love with you. Please forgive me Jieun... I caused pain to your heart...I am sorry!” Jieun is upset but still smiles.

“You did not cause me pain Jiyong! When I loved you Jiyong... I kept no condition that you also love me that much. No, I didn't! Jiyong, You remember... that you helped me first... Nobody stood by me... It was only you... You always helped me against my family... You gave me confidence... and so much happiness. For me there is no one more important than you...The happiness you have given me...that is enough for me...” Jieun smiles.

“Jieun, You are very nice!”

“Yeah, If you would have met me before Dara may be you would have loved me... But that can't happen... But anyways... I am happy... I am happy that you need my help... Like a good friend... I am with you...I love you so much Jiyong!” Jiyong looks guilty. “Come... We have to reach to that potion... Let's go!” They go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Yoojin and Hyori reaches the place where Jiyeon was kept captive and finds the place empty. They look at each other.

“Where is Jiyeon? Tell me where is Jiyeon...”

“She is not here?”

“I will not let them finish Jiyeon...”

“Kill her? Who wishes to kill her?”

“We have to find Jiyeon... now! Come with me...” They go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The hooded Vampires are coming through the Jungle.

“We have to take this step without Jiyong. When his mother is finished the Kwon family would become weak. And we will stop considering Jiyong as our leader. He is not worthy of being our leader. He is more concerned about his family and love. He is weak...”

The Vampires reach the place Jiyeon was kept captive. “Some one has freed Jiyeon Kwon... but whom? None of us can touch these silver ropes. But if the person who saved her is not a Vampire... then whom? Who is that? Who is that who has freed that dangerous man eater from here? She can be anywhere... She can attack anyone... Has Jiyong got her out of here? No... It is some human... the smell is still here...”

“Human! Then it is a pity. Then that human's life also should be ended along with Jiyeon. That human is also a danger for us and should be killed.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara is walking through the Jungle. She stops and looks back when she hears Jiyeon calling her name. Dara sees Jiyeon sitting on the ground. Dara goes to Jiyeon and kneeles beside her.

“Aunty... Aunty... What happened to you?”

“I can't run anymore... I can hear them... All the vampires together are chanting mantras to find me. I am weak... I can't hold anymore...”

“No Aunty you have to come. You have to fight it... let's go! We are very near our destination... come!” Dara supports Jiyeon by holding on her shoulders.

“Dara... You have done so much for me... but now you have to go... You just have to go... If the Vampires see you with me they will kill you... They have to punish me and they will... But I have to save you! You have to stay alive for Jiyong... You have to go!”

“No Aunty... I will not leave you and go anywhere. You come with me...”

“Dara please! Please don't be stubborn... Just go Dara please... For Jiyong's sake... Just go... Please just go!” Dara finally gives in and runs from there saying that she will send Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At another part of the Jungle

 A bunch of hooded vampires are standing in a circle. One Vampire orders to chant the mantra. The Vampires raises their hands and then starts going in circles.

“ Call all those powers...and finish her!”

“I can feel her... She does not have more life left on her. She has stopped. We have to reach her. Let's go!” The Vampires go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyeon is sitting on the ground. Suddenly the Vampires surround her.

“Leave me! Just let me go... let me go... Trust me... This all I did not do. Someone is controlling me... I did not do anything. Believe me I did not do anything... just let me go please just let me go!”

“If someone is controlling you then it is very essential that we stop you and that power from spreading. By finishing you we will keep that power away from us...” The Guy talking has a stake in his hand. “No body would make themselves weak a second time. You should not have run away... You are a traitor... You and your son too! I am sorry to say... now your end has come...” The Guy lifts the stake in his hand. Jiyeon nods no. “Jiyeon, Your life will end now.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara is walking fast through the Jungle. She stops near a tree. She thinks, “I will have to save her. I cannot leave her alone like this. Some thing is not right. How can I leave her alone to save my life? Jiyong... I had promised you that I will not let anything happen to your Omma. I have to get her. Come on Dara...Think something...There should be some way... You have to think! Save her... Come on Dara!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyeon is sitting on the Jungle ground and the Vampires are standing around her.

“Despite of being our leader your son cheated on us. If he would have helped us in finishing you he would have been a leader in the real sense.But he allowed his emotions to come in between his duty. Jiyeon Kwon, your life which is filled with darkness ends today...” The Vampire lifts the stake to kill Jiyeon. Jiyeon closes her eyes in fear. Dara comes near and sees it. She hits the Vampires with the silver chain and they all fall down screaming. Jiyeon lifts her head and looks at the Vampires.

“Aunty... Get out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter