Donghae's murder.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Lee Mansion

Donghae comes down the stairs to the Hall with a Suitcase and a bag in hand. Minho is standing in the Hall.

“Donghae you have to go from here as fast as possible. It is not safe for you. Move!” Donghae looks at the mess at the Hall.

“Minho... Jiyong came here? Why did you not call me?”

“I can handle him Donghae. I do not need anyone's help. You go from here. It is not safe...”

“But where Minho?”

“Anywhere Donghae...Just go somewhere... Find a place... We have a lot of money... we do not lack resources... Just get out of here... It is not safe for you...” Minho walks towards the stairs.

“All this happened because of Dara.” Minho stops before the stairs. “It is all her fault.”

“Donghae...” Minho turns. “There is no fault of Dara in all this... Do not bring her in between for no reason...” Donghae turns and looks at Minho.

“Wow Minho!Wow! Actually it is my fault... I had forgotten that my little Brother is in love... But with which girl? With the girl because of which everything ruined...because of whom our family got ruined... That girl ruined everything Minho... everything! But Minho I do not understand one thing nor can I understand... this is one sided love...I can never understand that Minho...”

“Even me too... But it is time Donghae. You have to go.”

“Bro, Everything is ruined... Our family has broken...First Mom went and now I am going...Jieun is useless... How did all this happen Minho?”

“I do not know how all this happened Donghae... And for all these things I do not have time now... Take an unlisted number and keep me informed...” Minho climbs up the stairs.

“Minho...” Minho stops but do not turn and look at Donghae. “You would not say a last Good Bye to your Bro? Not even a hug? For what mistake are you punishing me for Minho? That mistake which I did not even do? Minho whatever happened... just happened...There was no fault of me in it Minho...” Minho walks up as Donghae looks on. Donghae picks up his luggage and walks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Bom comes down the stairs. Hyunsuk is in the Hall.

“Bom!”

“Hi Appa...” They hug. “Good Morning!”

“Good morning! Tell me one thing... How many times I asked you to tell me if you are not happy with Donghae. But always you told me that everything is fine and you are happy with him. But today I am coming to know that these many things happened. Why like that? Why did you not tell? You did not trust me?”

“Don't say that Appa... I did not want to hurt you. Not again!”

“Bom... You did not want to hurt me... What did you think? I will not be able to bear that and you suffered everything alone? You did not even think one time that if you get hurt we will feel even more hurt because of it. If you were not happy with Donghae and he was ill treating you...there was no need for you to stay with him...” Eunju comes there. Bom nods. “I cannot let you stay with a human who cause you sorrow.” Hyunsuk looks at Eunju. “Right?” Eunju nods.

“Anyways, Now we know everything... Now also it is not late...We will go to the Lee's and break their engagement.” Hyunsuk holds Bom's hand.

“Thank you so much Omma... Thank you so much Appa... And I am really sorry. I will not hide from you anything hereafter...because.” Bom comes in between Hyunsuk and Eunju and puts her hands around their shoulders. “you Guys are the Best... Best-est parents in the World.” Hyunsuk laughs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee’s Mansion

Minho come down the stairs in a hurry. The Police Team is in the Hall.

“Mr Minho Lee...”

“Inspector Sir, I was about to call you only...Look here what happened?” Minho leads the police team to the Hall where things are thrown here and there. “Look here what happened. Sir, See what they did to my house. Sir, Some people came and they took my Mom and Brother away. They hit me a lot Sir... you see...” Minho shows the injury on his face and hand. “Sir, look here... look at the condition of my house...I could not do anything. I could not understand how it happened.”

“Who were those people?”

“I don't know Sir... There was a black mask on their face...I could not see their face Sir...Why did those people take my Mom... Where did they take her...all this I do not understand anything. Sir, I am a College Student. Why all this is happening with us I do not understand anything...And my Mom... They were deliberately putting the blame of  Taecyeon's murder on my Mom. My Mom does not know  Taecyeon... She does not know who  Taecyeon is...My Mom has not done his murder Sir... Please believe me Sir...”

“Look! Don't worry! Nothing will happen to her... We will find her...” The Police Team go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In ClassRoom

Chaerin, Dara and Jieun comes to the class room. Chaerin and Dara sits on one bench. Dara signals Jieun to sit on a bench on the other side. Jieun sits. Uee and her bimbo comes there.

“Hey ugly! Get the hell out of here. This is my seat. And I do not want such ugly people sitting on my seat. Go...Shoo!” Jieun gets up and sits in the bench in front . “Ahh... Did you hear me? Now will you sit in front of me and block my view?” Dara and Chaerin looks at each other. Daesung, Minzy and other students are also not liking the way Yujin is treating Jieun. I mean... Can you just go away? I need some air...”

Jieun moves to the middle of the bench. “Oh God! Just go and sit outside the class..” Jieun gets up and walks towards the door. “There is no place for ugly people here... “ Youngbae blocks Jieun's way.

“Wait Jieun... You will sit there and I will sit with you.” Uee is taken aback. The other students are happy. “That is my seat and for me to sit there I do not need any Uee's permission, Okay? Come!” Youngbae leads Jieun to the seat and they both sit. Daesung and Minzy makes fun of Uee and every one laughs. Youngbae notices Jieun gloomy.

“Hey! You are alright?” Jieun nods. “You know what do not give much importance to people like Uee.” Yujin is not liking Youngbae's closeness with Jieun. “Okay? And nobody has the right to talk rudely with you...” Jieun smiles shyly. Dara and Chaerin are looking at Jieun and Youngbae.

“Dara my sister, are you seeing the same thing what I am seeing?”

“Yeah my dear... I am seeing the same thing what you are seeing...” Both the sisters laugh.

“Now what? Chaerin, Will you disturb the whole class with you loud laughter?”

“Uee, I am laughing at your situation. I have a super plan to get Queen Uee out of her Palace... And poor you... You do not have any idea... You have no idea what is going to happen with you.” Uee looks in confusion. “Guys, Listen up!Once upon a time there was a Queen. But her King gave her crown to someone else...” Everyone laughs. Uee is annoyed. Uee is crown-less now!” Uee and her friend walks out of the class room. Students laugh.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyunsuk Yang is driving the Car with Eunju sitting in the front passenger seat.

“Hyunsuk, I am feeling very tensed up. I hope Hyori would not take the matter badly...”

“Let her be! We will tell her about her son's deeds... Let her also know...Anyways, We are going there let's see...”

Suddenly Eunju notices someone lying on the road face down. She asks Hyunsuk to stop the Car. Hyunsuk stops the Car and they both rushes to the person on the road.Hyunsuk turns the Guy and both of them are shocked to see that it is Donghae. Hyunsuk feels Donghaes pulse and tells Eunju that Donghae is dead. They both walk a little further to talk to the Police as there was no network on the Mobile. Hyunsuk talks to the Inspector and tells him about Donghae Lee's murder and dead body lying at the middle of the Road near the Ridge Road Bridge. Eunju who had also come near the Car turns and looks back to the Road. She is shocked and shouts Hyunsuk's name. Hyunsuk runs towards where Donghaes body is lying on the Road.

Eunju calling Hyunsuk's name. Hyunsuk runs towards where Donghae's body was lying followed by Eunju. The dead body of Donghae is not on the Road.

“Where is Donghae's body?”

“I don't know!”

“It was here...” Hyunsuk looks down the bridge and instructs Eunju to look from the other side.

“Where can it go?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Chaerin and Dara decides to do Jieun's makeover. Minzy overhears the conversation so they allows her to be part of the group also. Chaerin, Dara and Minzy goes to Jieun. Dara tells Jieun to go home with them as they have a surprise for her. They go from there. Chaerin drives the bike from the College Parking lot with Jieun and Dara leaving Minzy there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Police Team is at the murder spot along with the Yangs.

“From here where did the body go on it's own?”

“That is what we don't understand. the body was here. We saw with our own eyes. After that we were trying to contact you. I was not getting network so we went ahead... when we turned and looked the body was not here.”

“Are you sure it was a dead body and not a wounded man?”

“Of course!”

“I checked the pulse also... The body had become white...He was dead...” The constables are looking around for the dead body.

“And that was Donghae Lee?”

“Yeah! We know his family very well.I know who is Donghae Lee. That was Donghae Lee only.”

“Don't understand what is happening in this city. Now I had got a phone from Minho Lee that someone has kidnapped his Mom and Donghae. And someone attacked his house and broke things there.”

“So Minho did not say anything?” Inspector nods no.

“I do not understand this case... Is it not...”

“Hyori Lee and Donghae Lee were kidnapped? How can this happen?”

“Yeah, you heard right! Mrs Lee and Donghae was kidnapped. And now you say someone murdered him...and made his body vanish in front of your eyes...”

“What is all this happening Hyunsuk?”

“Inspector, We need to get to the bottom of this.”

“Sir, We are putting full efforts... We will go to the Lee House and make inquiries. You also come with us...”

“Sure! After you...” Hyunsuk and Eunju wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter