Sulli's birthday part1

The baby maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krys is everything already set now?" Victoria asked Krystal, they were planning a surprise out of town birthday party for Sulli.

"Yes almost, I've already told my parents that we're going to use the villa for one week but the car that we will be using is still on repair but don't worry unnie I'll asked Taemin if they had an extra car for us to use.

"Please settle that now if we want this surprise party for Sulli to be a success." Victoria said. They were having a private meeting at Krystal's office. Krystal only called Victoria to be sure that Sulli won't notice that they're keeping something from her. Amber and Luna are the ones assigned for the food. Krystal dialled her boyfriend's number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Babe, I need your help." Krystal whined on Taemin.

"What is it babe?" Taemin asked.

"Do you have a car that we can use for one week?"

"Uhm my car can only accommodate five persons but if you want I'll asked my cousin Minho to come and bring his car too so that everyone will be accommodated." Taemin suggests.

"Wait I have a better idea, what if we let Sulli ride in Minho's car?" Krystal said, eyes sparkling from a briliant idea. Victoria noddes in agreement.

"Ok I'll asked Minho..bye babe."

"Bye." then Krystal hangs up.

 

 

Taemin enter the room without knocking, Minho is already used to it. There he saw Minho lying on his bed and playing on his phone.

"Hyung." Taemin sits beside him.

"Eh? what do you want this time?" Minho asked eyes still focused on the phone screen.

"Ehm..hyung remember Sulli, Krystal's friend?"

'Of course, how can I forget her?' Minho thought. "Yes, why? what's with her?" he put his phone on the side and looked at Taemin.

"It's her birthday next week and her friends are planning a party for her but they need an extra car to accommodate all of them..I was thinking that if you could come and drive Sulli along with you." Taemin explains hoping that Minho would agree.

"Ok sure." Minho said.

"Really? thanks hyung..?" Taemin hugged Minho.

"Yah..what are you doing?" Minho pushed Taemin, he wrinkled his nose in disgust. Taemin just laugh at him.

"Thanks hyung.." and he walks out of the room.

 

 

Sulli woke up from the ringing of her phone. She picked it up from her bedside table, still eyes closed.

"Hello?" Sulli answered lazily.

"Ssul we're going out of town today, get your out of bed now and get ready someone will be there in thirty minutes to fetch you." Krystal said on the other line.

*tooot* *tooot* *tooot*

 

"W-what? wait.." Sulli said confused.

"Aish this girl why did she hung up on me.?" she climbed out of bed and took a quick shower, she needs to be ready in just thirty minutes. She's annoyed, why didn't Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter