Sulli's birthday part2

The baby maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli sat on the shore, soft waves touching her bare feet. She took a walk at the beach after dinner while the others are drinking and dancing at the poolside. She filled her lungs with the evening air. The sea was so calm, making her mind at ease. She loved the beach so much even if she can't swim. She loved how the water makes her feel calm.

"The sea is so beautiful at night isn't it?" Sulli startled and turn to the guy who sit next to her.

"Yah..what are you doing here?"

"I saw you sitting here alone so I decided to accompany you. You, what are you doing here?"

"I want to have peace but someone took it from me." Sulli said annoyed. Minho laid on the sand, his arms tucked under his head and looked at the night sky ignoring Sulli's accusing look. He started to hum a song. It was the song that she sang to him at the phone when they were still together. Sulli couldn't help her self but to sing along with him. It brings back memories to them. After the song has ended Sulli wipe her tears away with the back of her hands. Minho saw it, he cupped her face with his hands and wipe away her tears with his thumb.

"Shhh.." he kissed her forehead and give her a peck on the lips. Sulli was in dazed. Minho hold her hand tightly and helped her get up.

"Come on let's go back now, I'm sure everyone is already looking for the birthday celebrant.." Sulli didn't say anything but followed Minho back to the poolside, their hands still entwined with each other.

"There you are.." Victoria said when she saw Minho and Sulli approaching. Her eyes lowered on the entwined hands of Sulli and Minho. Sulli noticed that Vic unnie was throwing a suspicious look on them, she quickly pulled her hand from Minho's grip.

"Ssul where have you been it's almost midnight..come on.." Krystal drag Sulli by the hand to the center. They waited until the clock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter