baby maker idea

The baby maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sull where have you been last night? we were looking for you, we didn't see you since you excused yourself to go to the bathroom." Victoria asked. It's breaktime and they're having snacks at the cafeteria. They were working at the company of Krystal's family. Krystal's family owned a clothing line. Krystal was the manager at the branch they were working in.

"Uhg my head hurts because of the wine that I drink so I decided to go home early.." Sulli lied.

"Why didn't you tell us? we could have drive you home." Amber said.

"I forgot, I'm sorry." Sulli said which is partly true. She forgot everything after Minho kissed her.

"Sull why don't you find a boyfriend so that we don't have to worry about you." Luna suggested.

"Yeah Sull I can see that Taemin's cousin Minho was looking at you last night, I think he's interested on you." Krystal said. They didn't know that Minho was that one that left Sulli two years ago. They never had a chance to meet him and Sulli doesn't even want to talk about him.

"I don't need a man in my life, ok?"

"What? you'll gonna grow old alone.." Amber said.

"Maybe I'll just have a child but not a husband." Sulli reasoned out.

"What?" the four girls said in unison. They thought how is it possible to have a child without a husband?Immaculate Conception?Impossible. Sulli laugh at their reaction.

"Yah.. what are you thinking? It's possible, ok? haven't you heard of a baby maker?" Sulli said as if she can rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter