Namsan Tower

The Ugly Duckling

For half of the night, Baekhyun was staring at Jieun's sleeping face. If she pushed him away or move away from him herself, he would always move closer to her. Morning soon came. Birds were chirping and sunlight filled the room. Baekhyun, as usual wanted to snuggle closer, but she wasn't there. He opened his eyes and automatically pouted.

" Jagi?! Where are you?!" he called out.

" I'm in the kitchen!" she shouted. He got up and walked to the kitchen. He saw Jieun taking out eggs and bacon. He was tired, so he walked to her and back-hugged her. Jieun stopped what she was doing.

" Let's go back to bed..." he said. Jieun knew he was half-asleep.

She turned to him." I can't. I'm making breakfast." she looked at his sleepy face." You should go back to sleep." she told him.

" Come with me." he whined.

" I told you I'm making breakfast." she said.

" Then... kiss me!" he exclaimed.

" Bwo?" she said.

" Kiss me and then I'll go back to sleep!" he said again and puckered his lips.

" Arasso." she agreed and kissed him. He smiled and walked back to her room.

 

" Baekhyun-ah, wake up." she gently shook him. He took her arm that was shaking him and pulled her down to him.

" Yah! What are you doing?!?!" she yelled at him.

 He just laughed." Ah, mianhae." he apologized.

" Breakfast is ready." she told him and got up. He too got up and walked to the dining table.

" Smells good." Baekhyun complimented.

" Gomawo." she thanked him. He happily ate the bacon and eggs she cooked for him. He wished his life was like this everyday. He'd still be a playboy if it wasn't for her.

" Should we tell the others about what happend yesterday?" she asked him.

" Yup. I hope they don't get mad at me..." Baekhyun muttered.

 

 

 

" WHY DID YOU LEAVE JIEUN ALL ALONE?!?!?!?!?!?!" Suzy yelled at Baekhyun. They all gathered at Soohyun's house.

" Taeyeon wouldn't have left me alone if I didn't follow her!!!" he yelled back. They were glaring at each other. No one would dare disturb them when they're fighting.

" Please don't fight in my room. I don't want everything to be thrown everywhere." Soohyun asked them.

" Mianhae. I just can't believe this jackass followed that ." Suzy said.

" Jackass?!?!?!" Baekhyun shouted and glared at Suzy.

" Jieun-ah, what if he cheats on you?!?!?!" Suzy asked her and pointed at Baekhyun.

" Don't worry." Jieun assured her." We made up and now we're officially a couple." Jieun told them. Baekhyun held her hand and held it up.

" Congrats to the both of you!!!" Xiumin pat their backs.

" Congrats." Kris said.

" I never thought I'd say this, but... you two make a cute couple." Suho told them.

" Gomawo!" Jieun thanked them. She noticed Myungsoo behind everyone else.

" What's wrong?" she asked him.

" You know about my feelings for you, right?" he asked her and she nodded slowly.

" Well, my heart is aching, seeing you and Baekhyun together." he told her.

" There are a lot more girls out there that you can date!" she said. Myungsoo smiled and she smiled back.

" Let's go celebrate at a club!!!" Sehun shouted.

" Nononononono. I don't want to go there ever again!" Baekhyun said. They couldn't believe it. He doesn't want to go to a club?!?!?!?!

" You don't want to go to a club?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Kai shouted.

" Oh, Baekhyun. What has love done to you???" Chanyeol asked.

" Yah, that's a good thing!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's head. All of them hung out until 12 a.m. Baekhyun offered to take Jieun home.

~The next day~

Jagi~       : Yeoboseyo?
Bacon~^^ : Jagi-ah! Can you meet me at Namsan Tower???
Jagi~       :  Sure!
Bacon~^^ : Okay, see you there!

Jieun got ready and walked to the subway. She saw Baekhyun waiting for her.

" Baekhyun-ah!" she called out.

" Jagi-ah!" he ran to her and twirled her around.

" People are looking." she pouted.

" They should know who you belong to!" he told her. They interwined their hands and walked to the cable car.

" Ah! I really love the scene where Gu Junpyo and Geum Jandi fell asleep in the cable car!!!" she exclaimed.

" You wish that was us?" he asked and she blushed." Just kidding." he ruffled her hair.

" Let's write messages on the locks and lock it there!!!" she said and he agreed. They wrote their messages to each other.

" I'll read mine first." she said

Dear Bacon, I fell in love with you when I first saw.
It was love at first sight.
I hope we can be happy together for the rest of our lives !!

Saranghaeyo~

" Aww... I love you too, jagi!" he kissed her forehead.

" Now its your turn!" she said.

Dear jagi, I have to admit, before I met you, 
I was playing with girl's hearts and then breaking them.
I never thought I would ever get myself a girlfriend I really love.
But here you are !!!
And now, I finally have the guts to ask you this :

He kneeled on one knee and took a ring out.

Will you marry me?

Jieun was surprised. Tears were forming in her eyes.

" I know this too soon, but I know we will live happily together forever." he said.

" O-of course, I'l marry you!" she said, obviously happy. He put the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly. People around them were clapping. He kissed her gently on the lips.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 31 is out!!! WOW, he proposed! So fast~
This fanfic might be finishing soon...
If I finish this, I can finally start on my new fanfic!!!

 

   

   

   

 

 

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~